[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when they were suppose to save wrestling??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 20140529_Shield_LIGHT_HP.jpg (72KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
20140529_Shield_LIGHT_HP.jpg
72KB, 900x506px
Remember when they were suppose to save wrestling??
>>
>>2806594
>Remember when they were suppose to save wrestling??

Wyatts vs Shield was superhot.

So of course they broke everyone up and killed Bray.
>>
Two indie geeks and Rock's cousin
>>
You impatient fool. They still will.
>>
File: Shield_Mistake.jpg (48KB, 686x350px) Image search: [Google]
Shield_Mistake.jpg
48KB, 686x350px
Deanetty and Jasethy are going nowhere. Ramen lucked into an interesting feud with Braun.

How long until they pathetically reform?
>>
>>2806616
No clue, but I'm sure it won't be as cringe inducing and embarrassing as the reunion of DX
>>
>>2806616
The shield wasn't a mistake, breaking them up was the mistake, they should forever be a stable and win world titles while they're at it.
>>
Seth was doing amazingly until he got injured and then had an absolutely horrible face turn. Dean has been killed dead by a lot of things, like Lesnar not giving a fuck about their WM match.
>>
>>2806594
They could have if Vince and creative didn't do every possible thing to fuck them up.
>>
>>2806623
Don't remind me.
>>
>>2806616
>Seth & Dean are still over
>Roman is flopping even with the corporate machine 100% behind him
>>
>>2806594
>together alp 3 were the Shawn
>seperate its Deanetty, Jasethy, and Romanetty
what the fuck do you call this trickery?
>>
Remember when they definitively and completely destroyed Evolution, capped by Seth Rollins risking life and limb to save his brothers by leaping off the top of the Titantron on to Triple H, then 24 hours later, Seth betrayed said brothers to join Triple H?
>>
>>2806627
>Make that documentary about Seth's recovery
>Bring him back as a heel so he can feud with Roman
>Roman pisses hot, killing the feud
>Turn him face two months later when it's way too late.
WEW
>>
File: 1497245576439.png (838KB, 935x487px) Image search: [Google]
1497245576439.png
838KB, 935x487px
>>2808067
No. No one remembers that. At all.
>>
>>2806594
>suppose
Remember when you were supposed to finish middle school?
>>
>>2808059
It's some form of booking alchemy. An ancient art lost to all but the most learned arcane writers.
>>
File: Confused_Carder.jpg (53KB, 678x414px) Image search: [Google]
Confused_Carder.jpg
53KB, 678x414px
>>2807976
Lad, you can't be serious. Deanetty has been a joke for a while now (about 2 years). Face Jasethy is absolutely awful. He was born to be a chicken-shit heel.

As for Ramen, at least he's getting a reaction. You can hear crickets anytime Deanetty and Face Jasethy show up.
>>
Remember that there are stupid marks wanting them to reunite lol
>>
>>2808067
Totally relatable and explainable circumstances,,,
>>
>>2806594
It has been four years, and I still can't get over how terrible the ring name "Dean Ambrose" is

Not even memeing, it's just bland as fuck
>>
>>2806594
Well, they did. Imagine where wrestling would be right now if they hadn't come along.
>>
>>2810597
Sting would be having a match a year, Rusev would be world champion by not being dragged down by having to be in a heel foreigner stable designed to get Roman over. Undertaker's final match could have been vs Sting, or Kane, or even Wyatt.
>>
>>2810780
Fucking Jasethy. I'll never forgive him for killing Sting.
>>
>>2809191
>claims "you can't be serious"
>ends with "You can hear crickets"

>>2810780
>>2810791
>Sting would be having matches in his late 50s
>>
>>2812278
Sting would absolutely be wrestling if he was still healthy enough. They might have even given him a short run with the Universal title for putting up with that bullshit at WM31.
>>
>>2813275
Dude if his neck was THAT BAD, do you really think he would've lasted another two years?

The Buckle Bomb is not a particularly killer spot, there's a lot worse stuff that can happen to your neck in WWE.
>>
>>2813802
>he would've lasted another two years

Yes because we wouldn't be wrestling Rollins.
>>
>>2813815
He would've taken neck bumps in some form or another no matter who he wrestled, dude.
>>
>>2806594
>Rollins sets record low ratings
>Reigns beats Rollins' record
>Ambrose beats Reigns' record
They're just competing to see who can deliver the finishing blow to WWE.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (144KB, 1633x756px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
144KB, 1633x756px
>>2810597

Imagine how these guys would be booked if the Shieldetties never existed
>>
>>2813861
>tfw the Shieldettys are probably double agents working for NJPW.
>>
>>2813802
>>2812278
>>2813847
I thought sethfag left the board in tears. Why are you back?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.