[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yuk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: cringe.webm (591KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.webm
591KB, 640x360px
Yuk
>>
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL :D
>>
File: based hunico.gif (4MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
based hunico.gif
4MB, 300x168px
Where have I seen this outlaw bingo hall flippyshit spot before? Oh, that's right, the world's biggest wrestling event.
>>
>>2806025
>wwe
>highflyer sees opportunity to turn potential costastrophe into an offensive move, regroups before hitting rope and deciding to make the switch into an attack and takes out everyone in the match

>roh
>saw wrestlemania and thought "that looked cool lets do that through a table"
>>
>>2806076
It's literally the same situation with the same reasoning behind both, you're running out of straws to grasp.
>>
>>2806122
>risking paralysis for thousands of fans
>risking paralysis for millions of fans
>>
>>2806146
>caring
>>
>>2806269
>cared enough to respond
>>
>>2806122
>choose to do an attack on literally everyone else in the match as an offensive attack

vs

>risk doing the same amount of damage to one single dude (but thru a table!!) as if you did a regular dive, both get downed because it wasn't an offensive move, just a flippy garbage shit
>>
>>2806146
More like a few hundreds
>>
>>2805891
is that based broken matt pushing the ladder over?

i've changed my mind, this spot is amazing now
>>
File: buck.jpg (44KB, 582x504px) Image search: [Google]
buck.jpg
44KB, 582x504px
>>2806025
>>2806076
The Young Bucks did that spot first in 2012 in PWG.
Imagine being this wrong.
>>
>>2807000
That doesn't make it good
>>
>>2806146
Wrestling has an inherent paralysis risk and somehow I doubt the size of the crowd he was paralysed in front of is much comfort to Droz.
>>
>>2807362
It means they originated the spot unlike all the retards ITT claiming they saw it on Wrestlemania and stole it from there.
They invented it, then WWE guys stole it.
Not the other way around as some buttravaged WWE marks are trying to push ITT.
>>
>>2805891
lmao have the bingo halls only just found tapes of the wwf circa 2000?
>>
>>2807401
>moves on to another thread to do le bingo halls meme after getting destroyed in the other thread
Man you really are triggered to high hell aren't ya
>>
>>2807401
>WWF invented the Ladder Match
>>
>>2807388
That doesn't make it good.
>>
>>2807420
Shawn Michaels vs Razor Ramone you fat fuck
>>
File: cry_baby_1_-_iStockphoto.png (284KB, 623x411px) Image search: [Google]
cry_baby_1_-_iStockphoto.png
284KB, 623x411px
>>2807442
Man you are just incapable of writing anything else aren't you?
Good is subjective in pro wrestling.
Point is, uninformed idiots ITT were making shit up to try and further their gay little vendetta against The Young Bucks.
They got BTFO with facts
And are now shitting their diapers as a result.
>pic related is them
>>
File: flair.jpg (24KB, 400x448px) Image search: [Google]
flair.jpg
24KB, 400x448px
>>2807444
>Legitimatly believing this was the first ever ladder match in pro wrestling history
Jesus Christ
Imagine outing yourself as being this fucking stupid
>>
>>2807444
First of all, the first ladder match in the WWF was Michaels Vs Hart, and second of all, promotions had been doing ladder matches since the 70s.
>>
>>2806146
>single front flip onto table is a super dangerous move

If that's the case, he should pick a different career. Nearly every younger guy in the E could do that, they just don't because WWE doesn't want every match to be flippy bullshit
>>
>>2807444
>why your illiteracy isn't even your dumbest attribute
>>
>>2805891
LOL vanilla midget manlet flippy shit
>>
>>2807486
>I can't read.
It's very brave of you to be so forthright about your learning disability.
I admire your courage Anon.
You should get your Mom to change your diaper now since judging by that post, it is quite full to the brim and overflowing down your legs.
>>
>>2807499
>plebbit living in the e-Drone's head rent-free
>>
File: 8379236.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
8379236.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>2807499
>S E E T H I N G
>>
>>2807444
This is bait.
>>
>>2806400
Not trying to burst your bubble but I don't think Sin Cara got that many fans.
>>
>>2805891
>4 guys outside the ring
>every single one of them fail to catch based Unico

Indy tables confirmed better workers than WWE superstars.
>>
Argue some more.
>>
>>2809320
replying to bait to call it bait is still replying to bait you stupid newfag
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.