[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we book their inevitable return

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1200px-WWE_Nexus_logo.svg.png (24KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-WWE_Nexus_logo.svg.png
24KB, 1200x1200px
ITT we book their inevitable return
>>
>Commentary
>Jobber
>Glass jobber
>Cuckdown Live GM
>The rest are outlaws or not wrestling anymore
>>
>>2803000
>Wade got buried and left because of it
>Ryback is a retard and left because of it
>Bryan is SD GM and got fired after choking out Michael Cole the first time, so he wasn't really Nexus
>Bray is jobbing
>Young is jobbing
>Curtis is jobbing
>everyone else fucked off
Nah
>>
>>2803020
>>2803243
So just unite the jobbers, duh.
>>
>>2803243
Forgot based Heath Slater
>>
>>2803020
Heath is still wrestling for WWE
Bryan is retired
Ryback is working the indies
Barrett wants to get into acting apparently
PJ is working for Lucha Underground
Tarver is working the indies apparently
Otunga is doing commentary
Darren Young hasn't returned yet

>Bray Wyatt
Curtis Axel is a jobber
Mason Ryan is working for IGF
>>
>>2803243
A shame about Wade. He had a great look then. I think Bryan was choking out the ring announcer by the tie, not Michael Cole... although I wish it were Cole. Bray was in the class after this.
>>
>>2803000
instead of Cena have Roman feud with them
>>
>>2806373
>Barrett wants to get into acting apparently
He's recently signed on to WCPW actually lmao.
>>
>Have a frustrated Slater losing and jobbing to others. Him and Rhyno get into an argument and they split up for about a week or so.
>Rhyno cuts a backstage promo about how he hasn't been able to contact Slater and is feeling worried.
>Angle tells Rhyno that he's scheduled to have a tag team match with Darren Young against two returning superstars
>Wade Barrett and Tarver return and Barrett gets Rhyno disqualified after taunting about him being dead weight for Slater. Tarver is laying outside of the ring after suffering a Gore by Rhyno.
>Rhyno starts beating down Wade, but then Young runs in and starts helping Wade beat up Rhyno
>Rhyno is able to hold his ground
>Tarver recuperates and the 3 on 1 numbers gain on Rhyno
>Slater finally returns and runs into the ring and confronts Barrett, Young, and Tarver with a steel chair in his hands.
>The crowd is cheering for Slater.
>Slater stares down the three, but then slowly turns his attention to Rhyno who is looking up to him
>Rhyno gets multiple chair shots to his back and then is hit with everyone else's finisher.
>main event is a fatal four way between Balor, Reigns, Rollins, and Ambrose
>Otunga interrupts the middle of the match walks up to Graves, Booker and Cole while they're in the middle of shilling the wwe network.
>Otunga cuts a shitty promo about how he has been treated like shit and how he was once a member of the most dominate force in WWE.
>Once he finishes, he kicks the shit out of Cole and has a brawl with Graves
>The rest of Nexus come out and attack the announcers and the wrestlers in the ring.
>Reigns, Ambrose, Balor and Rollins are able to take care of the 5 on 4 situation but then are blind sided by Curtis Axel and Mason Ryan.
>The 7 seven members join together once again and have feuds with the Shield, the Balor Club, the Hardy Boyz, and other shit

I just pulled that out of my ass. I wish Nexus could have lasted longer as a dominating stable and i really hoped they'd fuck the shield up
>>
>>2806537
Actually pretty good. I'd always imagine it starting with a Slater uncucking story and yeah, Nexus needs to be as it was. Just fucking everything up. Wrestlers, announcers and even management. I'd have them gang up on HHH if they want him as a face by Mania.
>>
WWE should have made Wade Barrett champion during the fucking Nexus storyline.
>>
liNeup:

>Woid Barrah
>Heath Slater
>Darren Young
>Justin Gabriel
>Bryan as manager/promo

return:
>come out of the crowd after randy beats jinder for the title, destroy him and rip the ring apart like their debut
>bryan sends out baron corbin to cash in on randy after he tanks 5 finishers
>angle is booked as randy vs the future of the wwe, bryan sick of randy hogging the spotlight and wants to force his retirement by siccing the nexus on him
>>
>>2807053
every big summer WWE angle gets fucked by shit, nonsensical booking

>feeding Punk to kevin nash and HHH
>bringing back Undertaker after revealing Kane took him out to have several really shitty matches
>not putting the belt on Wade Barrett, having him and his stable job to cena instead

any others?
>>
Really enjoyed the Nexus storyline until it totally fucked up, although this was during my NEET period where I watched WWE nonstop.
>>
>>2807053
Obvs. they needed to push Sheamus & Miz

'Cause that worked out well

>>2807074
Has a WWE mystery angle ever had a satisfying payoff?

>Vince is The Higher Power
>Kane attacked Undertaker
>Nash texted himself
>>
>>2807074
2009-2012 era was beyond horrid in terms of booking. Punk barely saved it with the pipe bomb otherwise nothing memorable would have come from it. Whoever says today WWE is shit (not that it isn't) really really hasn't watched the show during 2009-2012.

>>2807101
>Has a WWE mystery angle ever had a satisfying payoff?

We still don't know who the Raw anon GM was, pretty sure originally it wasn't actually Hornswoggle. We also never found out what the Nexus' 'higher purpose' was that Barrett kept constantly bringing up. In my mind, Nexus, Shield and soon Anime Club are Haitch's tools of asserting power in the company in kayfabe.
>>
>>2807305
>We still don't know who the Raw anon GM was, pretty sure originally it wasn't actually Hornswoggle. We also never found out what the Nexus' 'higher purpose' was that Barrett kept constantly bringing up.

So they never had a satisfying payoff
>>
>>2807322
Pretty much, Barrett was SuperCena's last burial before he turned into based BMJ. After that Nexus was just Punk's personal hit squad.
>>
>>2807338
>Barrett was SuperCena's last burial

*muffled sounds of Hallelujah in the distance*
>>
>>2807305
wasnt all bad

>Based Punk's heel turn and kicking meth hardy out of the WWE before being jobbed out to taker and forming straight edge society
>daniel bryan stealing PPV after PPV as US champion (including MOTY candidate vs Dolph Ziggler at bragging rights)
>christian's ECW title reign
>chris jericho
>chris jericho and the Big Show
>Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker 1 and 2

theres probably more
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLoejY-Ma6o

Am i the only one who finds the connection here? Was this written for them or something?
>>
>>2806837
Hey thanks. And yeah, they were really cool when they debuted. I was probably 13 when they first debuted and a huge cena fag. The day that happened was the day I said fuck cena, I'm a Barrett and Nexus fan now
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.