[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who did she piss off backstage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Who did she piss off backstage?
>>
>>2802564
Vince. She spurned his sexual advances because she's married and will always be faithful to her husband, Mikaze.
>>
Michael Hayes probably.
>>
>>2802564
It might be that. Or it might be that they're just cooling her off for a while so the audience doesn't get sick of her, before a big push later this year. If she were constantly held up as THE GAL, we'd be sick of her come next year's Mania. WWE might actually be being smart for once.
>>
>>2802564
She got caught up in her own hype and said she wanted to main event WrestleMania, so Vinnie Mac is humbling her now.
>>
>>2802564
Who cares since Alexa is way more marketable.
>>
>>2802564
Did she though? They aren't doing much with any of the women on RAW and she gets more mainstream media than any other WWE women by like a country mile at the moment.
>>
They've just never believed in her as The Girl. I think there was a chance of it around this time last year, but when her back got injured and it looked like she'd be out six months, that was just kinda it. She was back in a month, but after that, they really never put big momentum behind her again.

When she lost at Hell in a Cell in the first women's main event of a PPV in her hometown, that was when I knew that Sasha just wasn't ever gonna be the top women's babyface.

....of course, logically, I thought Bayley would be and. Whoops.
>>
>>2802564
>one trick pony that cant come up with a different gimmick other than a 10yr old meme
>botches all the time
It's pretty easy to see
>>
my dick
>>
Nobody involved in the ratings-killing Women's scene on Raw last year deserves to be pushed.
>>
Vince. This is well known. He called her injury prone and compared her to Daniel Bryan (which is a negative in Vince's mind btw).
>>
>>2802564
She was never good and the recent revelations of her being a bitch to her fans despite being a babyface probably tipped it
>>
>>2802564
Nobody. She just isn't blonde and white enough for Vince.

>>2802807
>Sasha/Charlotte was one of the highest rated Raw main events of the year
Apply yourself
>>
>>2802603
>Alexa is way more marketable.
Ratings tell a different story sperg
>>
She did that black excellence tweet with the new day and rich swann and all of them got buried for it
>>
>>2803568
Based black wrestlers working you into a shoot.
>>
Vince she said she was too scared to talk to Vince and would rather talk to Triple H to fix her problems.
"I am honestly very scared of him. I am honestly really scared of him. But when he walks by, I try to be cool. Yeah, 'hello, how are you, sir?' He's like, 'hello, yeah.' I'm like, 'we're good, right?' It's mostly just Papa Hunter that I talk to. I've known him since NXT. He [has] seen me since the beginning when I was a nobody, so he's my go-to guy if I ever need help or questions. Yeah, he's the man."
>>
>>2802564
I want to see her pissed on not pissed off
>>
>>2803600
>Talking to Vince is bad
>Not talking to Vince is bad
>>
>>2803600
Damn Haitch has this bitch just worshipping his cock
>>
She isn't who Vince decided to push and therefore must be destroyed
>>
File: 1498343763269.gif (293KB, 198x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498343763269.gif
293KB, 198x200px
>>2807298
His whole plan for NXT was to make his own harem. Didn't you know?
>>
>>2803557
> thinking divashit has any noticeable impact on ratings
>>
File: 1405960610046.jpg (607KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1405960610046.jpg
607KB, 2048x1536px
republicans with her BLM twitter shit
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.