[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a god damn waste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

What a god damn waste
>>
Literally couldn't draw a dime between them.
>>
from left to right:

>mid card jobber
>mid card hero
>underutilized potential main eventer
>main eventer

the ones who should be in the big leagues still are and the geeks have fucked off to some shit hole that i could not possibly imagine being any less interested in.
>>
>>2802316
Del Rio was legit useless but the other three deserved better. They were fun when not getting beat down by da big dog (which was 99% of their screen time)
>>
>>2802316
Sheamus was being wasted, for the rest of them it was pretty much the high point of their shitty careers
>>
>>2802316
I'm looking for more Rusev leaks
>>
Is Rusev TV Champion the best thing to come out of this?
>>
>>2802316
they won at wrestlemania they will always have that.
>>
>>2802344
nah del rio is better than all of them
>>
>>2802601
>Win at Wrestlemania without the tag team titles on the line
>They get their asses kicked y the old guys immediately after
>They won because of Barrett
>A couple weeks later, they kick him out as the "weak link"
Christ.
>>
>>2802432
>for the rest of them it was pretty much the high point of their shitty careers

sure buddy
>>
>Four, individually somewhat over midcarders

On paper, this should've been a million bucks. How the fuck did this fail?
>>
>>2802822
It wasn't booked as a Nexus 3.0 led by Barrett.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL0kkcawrjc
>>
>>2802614
>>2802990
a jobber that was made of glass and got hurt all the time. Nah barret was the weak link and I think before that mania match he had also lost a majority of his matches.
>>
File: pyceb.jpg (61KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
pyceb.jpg
61KB, 600x630px
>>2802594
Yes, when he's being himself on his twitter or not giving a single fuck on total divas Pyceb is the greatest. I fear for how they'll treat him if he ever returns to tv.
>>
>>2802316
Isn't that the e's new slogan.
>>
>>2802316

They've been wasting Rusev since his feud with Cena ended.
>>
>>2803055
He already cut his hair they could have giving him a new gimmick had he waited until he came back with it
>>
>>2803090
He's been out of tv for so long he probably has Jesus' hair and beard by now.
>>
>>2802580
>Rusev leaks
Please tell me those are a thing
>>
>>2802594
I guess, but who cares about that fat boring jobber now. Thanks to faggot Cena he got buried.
>>
File: wweww.png (158KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
wweww.png
158KB, 300x263px
>>
>>2803113
>jesus hair
Nope, still fairly short and adorably curly.
>beard
Legitimate thick beard though.
>>
>>2803130
>hair short but already getting curly
>thicc beard

There's still hope then, fingers crossed for a big push.
>>
File: rusev.jpg (67KB, 504x622px) Image search: [Google]
rusev.jpg
67KB, 504x622px
>>2803152
Here's a recent photo of him from a week or two ago.
>>
File: 5qzr0acpvp5z.jpg (604KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
5qzr0acpvp5z.jpg
604KB, 4032x3024px
>>2803152
>>2803167

Handsome Ruru from the house show on Saturday
>>
>>2803584
Man he's looking really good. Didn't he drop 40lbs or something?
>>
>>2803167
Lana has very beautiful eyes
>>
If Barrett wasn't so fragile, he could have been somewhat big. At least 3 world titles and mostly in the upper mid card. Too bad being a Barrett fan means you're a fan of someone made of glass. Nexus was so cool, but they ended it too early and then formed The Corre, which was terrible.
>>
>>2803584
SQUASH MATCH VS SAMI ZAYN? IS THERE ANYONE THAT RECORDED THIS? PLEASE TELL ME ISLAMI ZAYN GOT INJURED FOR LIFE
>>
>>2802316
They had GOAT stable potential, but the writers gave them nothing to do. I had high hopes for them and was let down.
>>
>>2802316
pretty sure if they realize you aren't the next Stone Cold or at least Cena they do that to you so they can reroll and hope someone else is
>>
>>2803584
>he lost weight to get a babyface physique

Looks like all the dues he paid (putting Roman over with LOTN, doing a cuck angle, having the MOTN with Roman at HIAC, being in a cuck angle, exposing his private life to save Total Divas, putting Roman over again on the FIFA tournament, etc.) will get rewarded with the top spot in SmackDown.
>>
>>2802316
Yes putting Rusev with these jobbers was a massive waste. Hopefully they can finally revitalize him when he pops back up on Smackdown.
>>
>>2803584
I unironically want Rusev to be my bear-daddy.
>>
>>2803121
Well I saw a pic of him naked, so I thought there would be more.
>>
>>2802319
All of them except RuRu are proven regional draws

>>2802822
Vince McMahon

>>2803123
>not liking a wrestler because they lose a match

WHAT A MARK
>>
>>2803660
Reminder that Orton has more concussions than world title wins

Edge, Batista, Rey, etc...if the WWE actually wants to push somebody, they will.
>>
>>2806661
They were literally formed to be Roman's personal JOB Squad

>>2803124
RECORD
>>
>>2803124
This would make sense if ratings were not continually dropping
>>
>>2803124
>Ratings have been in a downward spiral fo 15+ years
>Just recently began dipping below the 2 million viewer mark
>NUH UH YOU'LL BE BACK
cringe
>>
>>2802618
Being a multiple time transitional champ is nothing to be proud of.
>>
>>2802608
- t. Del Rio
>>
>>2803124
havent watched raw like all year, smackdown i'll tune in on sometimes though. i watch the ppvs but raw is just so bad ever since it became all about roman being strong
>>
>>2802316
I kind of wish they had been formed at the beginning of that year. Sheamus winning mitb, and Del Rio beating Cena would have meant a lot more. Plus they could have won a feud or two as a stable, so losing to Roman wouldn't have buried them as much.
>>
>>2802316
GOAT theme too.
>>
>>2809413
- t. Del Rio Fan*
>>
>>2803167
Hands down the best looking couple in the WWE.
>>
>>2811568
>- t. Del Rio Fan*

Hi, Paige!
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.