[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YouTube wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-06-27-00-27-20.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-27-00-27-20.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
What is your favourite YouTube wrestling show, /asp/?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (87KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87KB, 1920x1080px
>>2801881
TWFS is the only correct answer. Look at this wonderful bald fag!
>>
Honestly I cannot watch them they are utter cancer. Most of them just Parrot the stuff posted by meltzer, i hate the "superstar A isn't over so turn the heel/babyface" mentality.

I just listen to WOR and my way to work but im not a massive meltz fan or anything but better to get it ftom him rather than some 400Llb autistic basement dweller repeating it.
>>
Watched and cannot stand the following,

Seanzviewent (Dickhead)
nodq (aaron rift no personality)
Noahmania (Noah Donish Twat)
Whatculture (Cuck culture)
OSW Review (Money stealers)
Steve and Larson's Going In Raw (Boring)
Joe Cronin (Cunt)
>>
File: GAYCUMM.jpg (171KB, 1361x763px) Image search: [Google]
GAYCUMM.jpg
171KB, 1361x763px
I would unironically fuck the dude on the right.
Decent show.
>>
File: wwwbroken.gif (816KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
wwwbroken.gif
816KB, 320x180px
Wrestling With Wregret
>>
>>2801881
TWFS is only one that mildly entertains me.

OTRS Central sometimes makes decent videos.
>>
I stopped watching Cuckculture around the time they started their own promotion, I only really watched for the fanbooking videos but then those started getting meh and the rest of the videos only exposed their shit taste.
Smarkbusters was funny when they were doing wrestleforum responses and shitting on the fags there hut leftie clearly didn't watch RAW so their show reviews got boring and I stopped watching.

Honestly it's only clips from Alverez and Meltz and shoot interviews with guys like New Jack,Raven and Nash that are worth watching these days.(Hornswoggle's was real good though.)
>>
>>2802119
I listen to Meltzer/Keller to get different perspective but generally disagree with them.

Konnan, Disco, Russo podcast and discussions are the best. I also agree with a lot of what Mark Madden says.
>>
I am personally glad YT clamped down on these people
>>
Lugips3
Elananicole

You will never find anyone better
>>
>>2801963
Try Wrestling with Wregret AND my current favourite The World Famous Flea Market.
>>
>>2803160
World famous flea market really grew on me. I thought they were insufferable at first. Now I love watching them make fun of indy shitters.
>>
>>2801963
>Steve and Larson's Going In Raw
>boring
It's a podcast. You put it on while you do something else. I like them, but I don't just watch their videos without doing something else at the same time.
>>
>>2803160
Okay will do
>>2803210
yeah i tried just the audio but i just think they are dull and not that knowledgeable
>>
The Raven Effect
Wrestling Soup
TWFS
Solomonster Sounds Off
Jim Cornette Experience
>>
The nobodies is genuinely funny. The fact they don't really know that much but learn a little more each review keeps it fresh and it's less to do with smarky shit and just first impressions. I thought I'd hate it when I first came across it but ive enjoyed all 3 of their videos.
>>
The OP, nothing else really that isn't "HURR DURR IM SMART RECENTLY FAN FANTASY BOOKING SHIT FOR SHOWS"
>>
>>2803419
Yeah, it's pretty refreshing to hear a non smarky perspective.
>>
Wrestling with Wregret
NewLegacy
Going In Raw
Random shoots that get uploaded. Paul Bearer and Jim Cornette is a top tier one

I used to watch NoDQ but once more non NoDQandA vids went up I couldnt care anymore
>>
Ropebreak

Oh wait... Nevermind
>>
dtkc
wrestling soup
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.