[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets settle this once and for all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 8HyszCg.jpg (17KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
8HyszCg.jpg
17KB, 650x366px
Blissboi. We got some questions
>>
Come talk with us,im more invested in this blissboi is buddy Murphy angle than i am in any wwe story right now, a good conclusion 2 this nicely built Feud would put you on the upper echelon of tripfags
>>
>>2800572

Blissboi is not the greatest namefag on the board, if that's what you're asking. I am, and it's undisputed. Seth Rollins will be my bitch, and we will ride off into the sunset.
>>
>>2800572
>>2800598
can I get a quick rundown?
>>
>>2800638
Blissboi, more or less the President of the Alexa Bliss /goddess/ general, once posted a picture of himself with part of his face showing. From what we could see, there's a real chance that Blissboi is actually Buddy Murphy, the fiance of Alexa Bliss.
>>
>>2800611
You're a faggot. I'm going to kill you
>>
>>2800659
does the pic still exist?
>>
File: blissboi.jpg (518KB, 1080x1020px) Image search: [Google]
blissboi.jpg
518KB, 1080x1020px
>>2800666
someone also screenshotted a tweet where Murphy was talking about being an "aussie boi"
>>
>>2800638

Someone asked what blissboi looked like,then another anon said he posted a photo of himself with bliss merch,he was muscular redhead with a beard that looked like murphy's(the photo is in the alexa thread),then we started joking about Blissboi being murphy,he posted some more phtos and we said 2 him "Your girl is a beauty murphy" and blissboi answered "She's a cutie, for sure",then when we called him out on it ,after that he created another bliss thread called [BAMF]-Edition and started posting a lot of bliss pictures we have never seen before,A lot Of pictures had Lexi with blake and murphy using some strange ring gear we never saw her use before,we than said ok you are definitely Buddy Murphy,after that we never saw him again,therefore we assumed he truly is buddy murphy for clearer understanding read the ending of this thread

http://boards.4chan.org/asp/thread/2776931#bottom

and then the current alexa thread

>>2799611
>>
>>2800664

I'm cumming so hard at the thought of you killing me, but I'm busy jacking it to pictures of Seth Rollins' monster dong
>>
>>2800697
Damn,i though it was bullshit but there is Real evidence, im a believer, blissboi where you at?
>>
>>2800697
That's a bit spooky but we need a time stamp

>>2800687
pic doesn't do justice
>>
What if WE ALL tweeted the "evidence" to Alexa?
>>
>>2800572
When did Blissboi start posting here? Last summer around the draft?

Maybe he got bored without his Alexa around?
>>
>>2800740
the pic does look like murphy though
>>
I hope so. That'd be pretty based if he posted here.
>>
File: fedora.png (374KB, 540x587px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.png
374KB, 540x587px
>>2800747
for what purpose? being a white knight
>>
>>2800747
What would we even say though? He hasn't posted anything controversial.

His latest tweet about Alexa looks like something blissboi would write btw
>>
Do you think Blissboi killed Blissfag?
>>
File: IMG_0845.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0845.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
Alright, I'm convinced he posts here now.
>>
>>2800700
If yelissa actually acted like this I would totally accept "her" as one of the bros.
>>
>>2800782
I personally believe it is him. However, that pic could have just been a random pic of Murphy. It's a convincing pic, but we still needa time stamp
>>
>>2800832
Hell no. Just so we could get more details about the situation. Could be big.
>>
>>2800862
just ignore him
can't really be this hard
>>
>>2800880
It's not, I actually have "her" filtered. Sometimes when I'm bored I see what's going on if the thread is lit. Plus I mean the nigger is guaranteed replies.
>>
>>2800757
Yes,I think You are right
>>
Matthew, as always, you're a grade A retard.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.