[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0592.jpg (35KB, 386x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0592.jpg
35KB, 386x352px
Why not?
>>
Because his boss is a faggot who wasn't attracted to him.
>>
>>2799593
Because Vince is retarded
>>
>>2799603
exactly the correct answer
>>
>>2799603
Yet Jinder is a much better looking dude. lel
>>
>>2799593
Vince didn't have a crush on him. (Roman, HBK, Nash, Edge)

He didn't suck HHHs dick with compliments for HHH to politic for him. (Orton, Seth, Batista, Bliss, any MemeXT that holds a top belt)

Stephenie didn't want to fuck him. (HHH, Cena, Jericho, Angle, Edge)
>>
because they chose cena over him and batista. also he probably would have gotten it if he didnt leave for tna and then bury wwe in a promo and then bury them again with one of the GOATest title runs of all time which looked even more GOAT vs Cena's reign of terror
>>
Because he sucks.
>>
Christian wasn't main event material, he didn't draw outside of his tag team with Edge. His "peeps" was over in an ironic way, not because he was truly over.
>>
>>2799689
>>2799698
18+
>>
>>2799704
IQ 10+
>>
>>2799698
>always delivered in the main event on TNA, WWECW, and Smackdown
>not main-event material
He was better than any of the current "main eventers."
>>
>>2799613
Jinder is blatant pandering. Nothing more.
>>
>>2799704
I'm probably older than you, Christain was nothing more than Edge's sidekick and the original internet darling. Christian is the Janetty and Owen of the team. He doesn't have a unique look, is small, and is down right annoying at times.
>>
>>2799698

>t. didn't watch Raw in 2005
>>
>>2799733
>watching raw after 2001
>>
>>2799723
TNA isn't WWE, ECW was the C brand and Smackdown was the B brand. He might of delivered in his matches but he couldn't build up a match or do main event promos without Edge
>>
>>2799738

>Yelissa Rollins
>Rollins
>t. someone that started watching Raw in 2012

18+
>>
>>2799733
I was a junior/senior in high school, if you watched wrestling and people found out you were ostracized
>>
>>2799739
>might of
>Rawtist
>Edge mark
kys
>>
>>2799767

It's on you if you care about what people think of you. You obviously weren't a true peep.
>>
>>2799774
sounds like I'm apart of the silent majority and you're the vocal minority.

I wonder which one Vince makes more money from and bases his decisions on?
>>
>>2799593
Never pushed correctly in WWE
>>
>>2799826
Neither, because no wrestler draws and the only retards watching RAM/WWE at this point are doing so out of habit or boredom.
>>
>>2799593
rat face
>>
His gimmick was nothing more than comic relief, the only reason he ever got the belt was because they felt sorry for Edge
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.