[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

>Io Shirai apparently won't be starting with WWE any time soon, as she noted in a blog post that she has a neck injury. She said that she will have an evaluation done in July, and her return will be determined then. Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that the injury was found during her WWE medical tests and that she "will not be with WWE for a while" although she is still expected to eventually join.
>>
>>2799518
Good. She'll join up when she's 100% healthy. Plus she won't overshadow Kairi's debut.
>>
File: io oily.jpg (113KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
io oily.jpg
113KB, 600x1067px
>Asuka-san, I am Moon.
>>
Good thing she and Kairi got out of the outlels at young ages because they'd otherwise both be total wrecks by the end of their careers.
>>
>>2799552
Kairi's already had more concussions than Daniel Bryan.
>>
>>2799552
Yeah God knows how much easier those 200 WWE dates a year and hundreds of thousands of travel miles are on the body
>>
>>2799552
Kairi is regardless probably a couple concussions away from being Bryan'd
>>
>>2799558
wwe works a very safe style, and most house shows are 4v4.

R-Truth and Goldust are full time. And they are a combined age of 93.
>>
>>2799558
They won't be doing half the shit they did in Stardom
>>
>>2799552
They did four pillars tier neck and head bumps, I'd be surprised if either of them were healthier than your average WWE wrestler.
>>
>>2799518
>Has allegedly real neck injury
>Take multiple dragon suplexes, including one on the apron, and a wheelbarrow dragon suplex on your final match, which went 27 minutes
Io is fucking retarded
>>
>>2799537
oh my lord
>>
>>2800078
She didn't know she had it until after that match
>>
>>2800987
She's had tape around her upper back and the back of her neck for a month. She knew

So she got the news from WWE right after the match and immediately bailed on Stardom in less than 20 hours? Ok
>>
honestly under impression japanese female wrestling is just suicidal girls trying to to go out with a bang instead of jumping off a bridge
>>
>>2800078
Io is a badass
>>
>>2799518
>working the WWE for the paycheck without actually doing work
Fucking legend.
>>
>neck injury
>still 10x better than Asuka
Fucking based
>>
>>2799537
imagine the smell
>>
>>2799537
oh my lord
>>
>>2801412
And everyone else. Io is a once in a generation talent.
>>
>>2801421
Ace of my heart desu senpai
>>
>>2801429
this
>>
>>2799518

I think it's for the better. The longer she stays away from WWE the more time she has before Lexi locks her teeth out in a backstage brawl. It's for the best.
>>
File: tana.png (908KB, 845x554px) Image search: [Google]
tana.png
908KB, 845x554px
There are tastefully done arty n00dz of her btw
>>
>>2801459
No nips and no pussy so it's worthless
>>
>>2801411
Don't WWE have something in the contract about pre-existing injuries? They found Shelton Benjamin's injury in a WWE physical and that ended the WWE deal.
>>
>>2802067
Nearly every fucken wrestler in the world has some kind of wear and tear pre existing injury, it just depends how serious it is and how good they are.

>Benjamin is an old jobber, they're not going to pay him to rehab for a year so his deal is cancelled.
>Io is the best woman in the world, and a cute, so they'll sign her and wait.
>>
File: Tana1.jpg (59KB, 720x535px) Image search: [Google]
Tana1.jpg
59KB, 720x535px
>>2801460
Better than nothing famalam
>>
>>2802251
How many times did based Ace plow Io?
>>
File: naito io.jpg (146KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
naito io.jpg
146KB, 900x1200px
>>2802273
NEVER, she got tranquilod.
>>
>>2802273
100/100
>>
>>2802273
Ace is a honorable family man. He won the Japan's father of the year award thingy.
>>
>>2802273
Until she was aching
>>
>>2802273
streamable.com/3s7v

>Io talking about how much she loves Tanahashi
>wew her voice is deep
>hnnnng she's wearing PJs
>>
>>2802251
Confirmed for browsing /g/
ThinkPad General
>>
>>2799518
damn
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.