[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the last legitimate draw in Wrestling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1487807607695.jpg (64KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1487807607695.jpg
64KB, 1200x675px
Is he the last legitimate draw in Wrestling?
>>
Yes, he's pretty much on the level on rock and austin, or even bigger because of his UFC background.
>>
>>2797717
>Brocketty
>a draw
Raw got a 1.74 rating and only 2.7 million viewers in the first hour for his return two weeks ago. And it had nothing to do with the NBA finals as the first hour was unopposed.
>>
Cena
>>
Daniel Bryan
>>
>People still fall for the Brock is a draw meme
>Supposed to bring in casuals because of his UFC background
>People still don't give a shit about WWE
>>
File: 1496913725155.gif (4MB, 200x200px)
1496913725155.gif
4MB, 200x200px
>>2797717
Brock is a casual draw at best. As in people may or may not watch his PPV matches because they're certainly not watching him on RAM even when advertised.
>>
>>2797717
Hasn't drawn a dime in years.
>>
File: big dimes brock.jpg (413KB, 1634x828px)
big dimes brock.jpg
413KB, 1634x828px
>>2797722
>>2797727
>>2797728
triggered bryanetty smarks btfo

I'm starting to believe you guys just sympathise with Bryan because you can relate to his brain damage
>>
>>2797737
>YouTube views = Drawing
Fuck off Pajeet.
>>
>>2797737
As if USA Network gives a shit about YouTube views.

Let me know when he draws in casuals to watch RAM
>>
>>2797737
Reminder that most of these views are from outside the US. Brock doesn't draw ratings or attendance.
>>
>>2797739
>>2797742
people switched to the network pinheads
>>
>>2797743
>people outside of the US can't access WWE PPVs or events

Then how can I watch?
>>
File: GOD.jpg (31KB, 480x498px)
GOD.jpg
31KB, 480x498px
Nope, that title goes to this guy.
>>
>>2797748
India gets PPVs for free on delay or some shit.
>>
>>2797759
Smarks also get ppvs for free

it's called illegal streaming since their smelly NEET asses can't afford the network
>>
>>2797750
This was the best version of CM Junk
>>
>>2797717

Is he really even that much of a draw on his own? Upon return, there's no doubt he popped buy rates and the like, but now? There's nothing novel or particularly interesting about Brock, at least not without some hot angle or other hook, like Goldberg.

I guarantee you that shitty program with Ambrose sold exactly zero (0) tickets. I don't think people are exactly flocking to RAW just because he's advertised, as they know by this point he likely isn't going to do much of shit beyond stand behind Heyman. At best, people already watching won't change the channel until they see the Brock segment.

And even for a nicely built, hot angle like Goldberg or Wake Island Wally, how much can he really draw when he's on three RAWs and maybe four PPVs a year? And does just that really justify his fucking price tag?

WWE itself is a goddamn anti-draw at this point. It had the biggest fan base of any wrestling company in history, and it has pissed two-thirds of it away by being largely complete dogshit for nearly a fucking decade.

If Brock, or really 90% of the roster, went to ROH or NJPW, every conceivable business metric would noticeably jump. But the WWE is complete shit with nothing to offer except name recognition, so the wrestlers will continue to tread water while people tune out.
>>
Wasn't a draw until he won fights in UFC

>>2797745
Network doesn't get RAM until a month after its live broadcast
>>
>>2797717
if anything he is losing Vince money. They pay this gorilla a million bucks every time he shows up, has zero impact on ratings, then he disappears for weeks at a time which devalues the title and the entire show

brock isn't over, heyman is over
>>
>>2797717
I don't think he's a draw in his own right. Combined with the right people the match could be a draw, but on his own he's not that great. Still though, he really helps complete a card. He's one of the few people who can have a non-title match that people actually give a damn about.
>>
>>2797742
the casuals are the ones watching on youtube you fucking retard. no one has usa network any more. i want you to name me a single show on usa that gets better ratings than raw
>>
>>2798354
>casuals don't want to watch RAM

This isn't the winning argument you think it is
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.