[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people here genuinely believe Daniel Bryan is going to NJPW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 11

File: Daniel-Bryan1.jpg (66KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
Daniel-Bryan1.jpg
66KB, 670x409px
>people here genuinely believe Daniel Bryan is going to NJPW
>that he will have all these dream matches
>that he doesn't care about money and will nevet sell out his fans

What the hell is seriously wrong with Smarks?
>>
File: 1490457958285.jpg (30KB, 484x369px) Image search: [Google]
1490457958285.jpg
30KB, 484x369px
>>2797342

>Brainwashed E DRONE doesn't realize WWE "Doctors" are paid to NOT release him because he's a liability

E DRONES don't know that EVERY OTHER DOCTOR has cleared Bryan Danielson, EXCEPT the WWE

must be nice to believe EVERYTHING the WWE shits at them
>>
>>2797353
Explain his recent seizures and blackouts.
>>
>1400 square ft home
>Drives a Honda Fit
Does that seem like somebody who cares about money more than his life's passion? He probably has a couple of a million saved already so he doesn't need it.
>>
Believe it or not there are people who value some things more than they value money, especially when they have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of their life.
>>
>>2797361
>rich people aren't cheap
>>
>Hippie that chooses to live a relatively normal life compared to some of the other top guys in WWE and genuinely enjoys wrestling.
>Implying he cares about the money
>>
File: 3.-Brock-Lesnar.jpg (75KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
3.-Brock-Lesnar.jpg
75KB, 700x525px
>>2797353
If NJPW ever get him, WWE dies quickly and I couldn't be happier. But I kinda like the WWE slowly bleeding out right now though. E-drones are starting to wake up and see that New Japan is vastly superior.

WWE has got a decade tops before it shrinks to virtually nothing. Can't wait.
>>
>>2797365
>missing the entire point of a post

wew
>>
>>2797370
WWE will die in our lifetime and will become a movie and reality television company.
>>
>People can't be passionate about things they enjoy and must only think about money.
Spoken like a true NEET. Better keep making more threads about which wrestlers make more money that you'll never hold in your life.
>>
>>2797367
>Hippie that chooses to live a relatively normal life

He's a goddamn reality tv star.
>>
>>2797378
You're saying money doesn't change people in any industry? Oh anon.
>>
Between indie bookings, RoH/NJPW bookings, merchandise, non-wrestling appearances, etc. etc., he can clear 7 figures a year easy.

Sorry that WWE isn't the only paying gig on the planet.
>>
>>2797372
No I think youare , please try not to get so butthurt but let me tell you something important.

Rich people like Daniel Bryan live below their means and use that image to sell it.
>>
>>2797395
>risk killing yourself and leaving your wife and child alone for a lot of money
>have a comfy job in which you literally do nothing for a lot of money

Hmmm...
>>
>>2797395
>Okada makes more money than most of the WWE roster
>Cody is making more money now than when he was working for WWE.
>The Young Bucks actually own their merch instead of having a company take away most of their earnings.
W-welcome to the big leagues kid...
>>
>>2797403
So first this was about "oh, he'll sell out his fans for sure" and now it's some weak concern trolling?

Goalposts, moved.
>>
>>2797410
>The Young Bucks actually own their merch instead of having a company take away most of their earnings.
Bryan Danielson is a bigger name than Kenny Omega and the Bucks too, you can bet he'd get some kinda Hot Topic deal like they have. Implying that he's gonna be hard up for money in any sort of way is straight delusional, especially since he's probably already got millions to sit on.
>>
>>2797413
Look at this drama he recently stirred on twitter. He's looking for his best interest but at the same time looking to make himself look good aswell in front of the fans
>>
>>2797410
Yea I'm sure they own the bullet club likeness they rip off all the time
>>
>>2797410
And yet their top talent is still coming to the E'
>>
File: 1472009628124.jpg (63KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
1472009628124.jpg
63KB, 960x541px
Ironic how smarks that want Brian Bella to wrestle again are basically wishing for him to suffer a career-ending and potentially life threatening injury.
>>
>>2797444
Trips of truth and it also makes me wonder who they will blame if that were to happened
>>
>>2797444
Literally 100% false.
>>
>>2797444
lmao

Grasping for straws.
>>
File: what_a_dumbass.jpg (31KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
what_a_dumbass.jpg
31KB, 800x452px
>>2797449
>>2797458
>>
>>2797498
>I've never actually seen a NJPW match
at least it confirms you're an E drone
>>
>>2797498
You're right, Daniel Bryan probably is going to shoot headbutt a dude as hard as he can if he wrestles again.

>what_a_dumbass
You sure are.
>>
>>2797342
>being a money mark
hes married to one of the richest women in the history of sports entertainment
>>
>>2797360
kek weebs NEVER respond to this for some reason.

>>2797370
That's a lot of talent in one picture
>>
File: go_home_and_be_a_family_man.jpg (56KB, 1268x679px) Image search: [Google]
go_home_and_be_a_family_man.jpg
56KB, 1268x679px
>>2797536
>muh jap kino wrestling
Please have sex.
>>2797541
Here's a quote from Bryan before his retirement:
>“They have told me, ‘Hey, maybe you shouldn’t be doing the diving headbutt or this or that,” Bryan said. “I have always marched to the beat of my own drum. We are all individual entities. Not to say I ignore their advice, but you also have to know your own body and where you’re at physically. Part of the thing about coming back is it’s a trial-and-error. If I started doing the top-rope dropkick and notice it jarred me, then it may be something I stay away from. I won’t know until I try. I’m not afraid to go out there and give it my all.”

He would work much stiffer and longer matches in Japan/indies. He shouldn't wrestle ever again because if he doesn't fuck his own shit up then someone else will.
>>
>DB vs Shibata in a handicap match
BOOK IT!
>>
>>2797360
sauce?
>>
>>2797441
>Top talent

AJ and Nakamura were at best the bottom half of Top 4
>>
>>2798028
https://youtu.be/zDZAQvc2pAE
His last match in wwe was incredibly short. After taking a blow to the head, he was convulsing on the ground. He will literally die the next time he wrestles
>>
File: an5bWUH.jpg (5KB, 272x296px) Image search: [Google]
an5bWUH.jpg
5KB, 272x296px
>>2797353
>he wants to see his favorite wrestler become a cripple at best
>>
>>2797342
I want him to goto NJPW so his neck separates and his head rolls onto the commentators desk.
He'll basically die for wrestling despite having a wife and kid.
>>
File: jimcornette.jpg (14KB, 620x308px) Image search: [Google]
jimcornette.jpg
14KB, 620x308px
>>2797342
>Smarks believe NJPW can afford him
>>
>>2798479
>wasn't his last match in WWE

>>2798503
Okada gets paid $2.2million
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (10KB, 300x264px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
10KB, 300x264px
>>2798479
He was selling there you stupid fucking mark
Bryan hasn't had post concussive seizures since 2012. He is on record stating this.
Jesus Chrsit, I cannot believe you posted footage of him SELLING IN A FAKE WRESTLING MATCH as proof of him having a seizure
Jesus Christ kid
Never come back here again after embarrassing yourself like that.
>>
>>2798503
As long as they say "You can wrestle whatever match you want and plan everything out so you are safe" then he'd highly consider it and WWE would still give him a legends contract 10, 15 years down the road.
>>
>he's going to work a stiffer style than in WWE in NJPW
>the same style that ended Misawa and paralyzed Shibata

Happy trails, goatman.
>>
>>2798529
>Have him end up as Dynamite Kid crippled just because you want to see him wrestle
>hurr durr at least he has a legends conract

Smarks are even more brutal than the WWE.
>>
>>2798519
>le Okada paycheck
Every fucking time

Even if he somehow makes more. You do realize Bryan it's likely still making more than double nearly everyone in NJPW and he doesn't wrestle at all, right?
>>
>>2798533
Misawa died because he kept wrestling long after he should've retired.

>>2798553
source: your ass
>>
>>2798519
>one of the hottest acts of NJPW is getting this much money

So, what? You expect NJPW to fall over themselves to hand their championship to Bryan Danielson and give him Okada money just because he signed up?

Even at the present state his body is in? He's a Misawa or Benoit waiting to happen.
>>
>>2798561
>Misawa died because he kept wrestling long after he should've retired.

I'm sure you can connect the dots when I brought up Misawa in a thread about Bryan Danielson.

You can do it, anon!
>>
>>2798568
>NJPW can't afford him
>NJPW won't pay him that

I wonder what your next backpedal will be!
>>
>>2798575
You cited the contract to their top star.

Are you seriously suggesting they're willing to give Bryan Danielson Okada's spot seeing how hot and over Okada is?

Are you seriously that deluded?
>>
>>2798581
>actually working yourself into a shoot
>>
>>2798588
>le love HH meme to deflect the fact that you're being a retard

I accept your concession.
>>
>>2798592
I didn't suggest anything, you went on that deranged rant all by yourself.
>>
>>2798575
I was the one that argued that they couldn't afford him. Either way the two are not mutually exclusive. Do you really think they'll pay a US star 1mil+ to work part time?
>>
File: IWGPtagcmps.jpg (99KB, 640x459px) Image search: [Google]
IWGPtagcmps.jpg
99KB, 640x459px
I really like how nobody on this board knew who Daniel Bryan was before WWE so they don't know he has already been in NJPW.
>>
>>2798541
I'm not actually saying I want him to wrestle. I've never actually seen a full Bryan Danielson/Daniel Bryan match other than the 18 second one vs Sheamus. I'm just pointing out he's got a guaranteed future with WWE if he wants it
>>
>>2798610
>I've never actually seen a full Bryan Danielson/Daniel Bryan match other than the 18 second one

18 seconds? More like 18+
>>
>>2798608
I keep forgetting Chris Daniels had that Curry Man gimmick
>>
>>2798622
Not everybody likes le tiny technical fake-wrestle man. Can't stand him
>>
>>2798652
All pro wrestling is fake wrestling my man
So you don't like any pro wrestlers then, by your own stated logic?
>>
>>2798603
You suggested that NJPW can afford Bryan because they pay THEIR TOP STAR $2 million, which is beyond retarded.
>>
>>2798663
obvious coercion ruins wrestling, makes it look like a clear work.
>>
File: daniels-advice-6[1].gif (2MB, 245x175px) Image search: [Google]
daniels-advice-6[1].gif
2MB, 245x175px
I haven't seen the smarks get worked like this since the pipe bomb promo and the summer of Punk. This is clearly Bryan's gimmick now, but the smarks think it's real b/c he drives a Honda Fit.
>>
>>2798670
Running the ropes
/argument
>>
>>2797395
Pretty sure Cody just said he is making more now then he ever did in wwe. Yes if you are a big name star, you can make a killing in the Indies.
>>
>>2798714
Wrestling is terrible, watch some dirtbike racing.
>>
>>2797342
It's going to be fun when he goes to CMLL
>>
>>2798712
That's their only excuse. Dbry is like any other rich man that loves his money but still lives below their means.
>>
>>2798606
They pay omega as is 7 figures, so, yes if they want to continue to grow in the us which they do.
>>
>>2797342
The issue with smarks is they think cause the read badly edited news on lords of pain,that they know it all. When none of them have been backstage.
Plus they all need to get laid.
>>
>>2798961
[Citation needed]
>>
>>2797353
>Bryan ends up NJPW with their stiffer wrestling
>internally decapitates himself
>>
>>2798528
>Bryan hasn't had post concussive seizures since 2012
>hasn't had post concussive seizures since 2012
>having post concussive seizures at all

You fuckers really want to have your internet sob marathon over his convulsing corpse pissing all over the ring, don't you?
>>
>>2798479
That's not a seizure. There's no muscle contraction in his arms/shoulders, and I don't even think that's muscle contraction in his legs, just him shaking one of them.
>>
>>2801862
Yep.

Smarks want D. Bry to die and they're the same smarks who'll cry about him doing those dangerous spots when he gets crippled or worse.
>>
>>2802068
The content of his post refuted yours, maroon. Can you read?
>>
>>2797353
He's had several doctors tell him he has brain lesions, inside and outside of WWE. He was experiencing memory loss and vision problems and headaches. At this point his fucking neck beard faggot fans are being almost as irresponsible as he is for clamoring for him to wrestle again.
>>
>>2798028
"During Daniel Bryan’s appearance on last Tuesday’s ESPN Off the Top Rope segment, Bryan revealed that an EEG test taken in New York a couple weeks ago showed a slowing of brain activity and a “small, subacute lesion” in an area of his brain that causes seizures. Bryan added,

“I have had post-concussion seizures that I have hid, for a long time. There was never any evidence to see why I would have these seizures, but then finally we found some.”"
>>
>>2804058
He hasn't had one of those since 2012.
Stop spreading fake narrative to further your butthurt WWE mark agenda.
Bryan will wrestle again outside of WWE and is getting paid top guy money to do nothing until then.
Suck it mark.
>>
Bryan is clearly not in his right mind to wrestle. What sane person would name their kid Birdie Joe?
>>
>>2798864
Dirtbike racing is for drunken slobs and people who fuck their sister. Wrestling fans are just autistic. I know which side I'd rather be on.
>>
>>2802087
see >>2804058
>>
>>2797444
Trips of Truth
/thread
>>
>>2804094
>he hasn't had a seizure since 2012!
>wait no he actually never had a seizure he's ready to go to fulfill my dream matches!

Poor Dbry is gonna get killed by thesr smarks
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.