[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MEME BOOK NJPW TIL NEXT WK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

>Cody wins NJPW title at G1 special
>Omega refuses to help interfere, turns face and gets attacked.
>Omega wins US, BC interference in final run off by Okada
>Wins it back sooner or later, Elite-BC feud
>Elite are now babyface and alligned with Okada.. creating a Goku/Vegeta alliance between Okada and Omega.. with the idea being making The Elite a face faction for the US expansion.. and making Kenny the first major gaijin babyface in NJPW.
>Naito wins G1
>WK gets Naito/Okada and Omega/Tanahashi in a unification match,
>Nips want Naito/Okada so this is a given
>The title meaning storyline carrys over after Omega and Takahashi having a title unification match at WK, Kenny goes over because NJPW territory expansion is the big deal here
>Omega cements himself as a gaijin face out of respect
>>
>>2797162
What's that bunny chicks name Anon?
>>
>>2797300
Pieter you e-drone.

www.instagram.com/muffin030ass/?hl=en
>>
>introducing a new title just to unify it a few months later

Wrestleweabs are THIS retarded
>>
Cody's not winning the iwgp title, that was made clear this past week.
>>
>>2797345
I'm not a filthy e-drone! Bakayaro! Anyway thx bae.
>>
>>2797162
>MIDORIYA MY BOY
>>
So why is Naito the favorite to win the G1 anyway?
>>
>>2797359
>introduce a new title only for a spineless fatfuck to hold for a few months to only lose it to an old man.
Wew drone fags.
>>
>>2797678
Because he should've won last year
>>
>>2797671
I'd smash.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (9KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
9KB, 240x180px
By next week;

>WWF World champ
Jinder Mahal
>WWE Intercontinental champ
Mike Mizanin

>IWGP World champ
Stardust
>IWGP Intercontinental champ
The One Mr Ass

I don't know which is worse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLoehwYshPc
>>
>>2798177
Mr. Ass is a great performer & BEAST who Dave Meltzer and other hack dirsheets always put down. Typically sheep by into what the hacks say bc they can't form opinion by themselves.

Go watch Gunn in his prime and tell me he isn't better than everybody today.

Mr. Ass still great. Still looks better than most. Hope he wins.
>>
>>2798183
>got buried for sucking in 1999
>>
>>2798183
desu I'm just memeing. I agree with you, I really liked him. (I like Cody, Miz and Jinder too). In 1999 he was great. In-ring he was top notch as well. Obv Trips was in line to become the new top heel, but Billy could have had a sustained solo heel run. Instead, Trips killed all his momentum by reuniting DX behind him. Rock didn't 'bury' him, that did. And then the injury completely killed his WWF career.

1999 KOTR semi final between him and Kane featured 2 of the most criminally underused wrestlers in modern history, both arguably at their physical peak. Sad.
>>
>>2797359
They've had a "we have too many titles" main storyline for months now. Have Omega and Tana both try to make their title as prestigious as the WHC and eventually decide to fight to unify. Remember, Goto's big plans are to expand to the US.. so these ideas are keeping that in mind. This would solidify the US as almost on tier with the WHC.
>>
Fale is hitting that.
>>
>>2797162
>Toru Yano wins the G1
>Toru Yano destroys everyone in his path
>Toru Yano wins at WK in 38 seconds
>Toru Yano holds the title for the next 800 years
>>
>>2797678
He's an incredibly popular act and he lost clean as a sheet going into the G1
>>
>>2797162
>NJPW title

baka gaijin
>>
>>2798211
Kane's always been awful, bud
>>
>>2798389
>getting worked into a shoot
eat your vitamins mark
>>
>>2798229
>Goto's big plans
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.