[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gods only exist in our minds What a edgelord.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

>gods only exist in our minds
What a edgelord.
>>
>was a Seth mark through 2015
>being afraid of Kane

I won't lie, SS 2015 killed my interest in wrestling as a whole, haven't watched it weekly since, but.. I still mark out for Seth. And find it amusing that my slightly normie friends always hate him.
>>
>>2796923
Most people I know like him, I like the way he wrestles and his attitude...

...but the "gods only exist in our minds" is something I can do without. I watch wrestling for wrestling and Nia Jax, not to hear about politics or religious viewpoints.
>>
>>2796915
>based God living in Seth's head rent-free
>>
>>2796939

Must have hated the entire AE and RA era then.
>>
Based Seth burying the followers of Joseph's wife's son.
>>
>>2797315
I literally just realized that Christans are only here because some sand nigger got cucked. Were the Jews right?
>>
>>2796939
>not loving that GOAT match where the McMahons wrestled HBK and God
>>
Reminder there is no proof god exists
>>
>>2796939
A man should fight for his convictions. I would love it if wrestlers would talk about their beliefs and start ideological feuds in order to stand up for what they believe in. Although that would make ending feuds difficult, since WWE would appear to be endorsing certain ideas to sensitive little boys like you.
>>
he's prob one of those resentful faggots that has a christian father or brother or something
>>
christcucks btfo, wtf I love Seth now
>>
He just blames God for his 4incher
>>
File: sef.png (723KB, 525x615px) Image search: [Google]
sef.png
723KB, 525x615px
>low IQ sheltered Christfag babby triggered by the GOAT
STILL DA MAN
>>
>>2797563
Im not saying this wouldn't be BASED but it's Vince, watching the Conservatives always go over Libcucks would get boring after a while.
>>
>>2797561
God working the pinheads into a shoot
>>
>>2798705
WE MAY EVEN GET TIRED OF WINNING
>>
File: christopher-hitchens.jpg (28KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
christopher-hitchens.jpg
28KB, 650x366px
>William Regal will never have a smug, English atheist gimmick

;___;
>>
>>2798805
Hey, I never get tired of libs crying IRL but I like some ebb and flow in my wrestling. That's why I stopped watching E a while back.
>>
>>2798811
Or a smug, English traditionalist gimmick :(
>>
>>2798814
>>2798805
>A thread started by a crying conservative
>Anon tries to make a joke about liberals always loosing

I love this board, it makes me feel so superior.
>>
>>2798859
>Libcuck detected
>>
>>2798859
inevitable cuckery and tipping
>>
File: 1486103883478_1.png (73KB, 1056x869px) Image search: [Google]
1486103883478_1.png
73KB, 1056x869px
>>2798875
>>2799304
>A HURRDURRDURRR WE CHRISTIAN WE TRUMP

>>herp a derp me no like liberal xd AUGUSTUS PINOCHET LE HELICOPTER COMMUNIST. how dare people make mean poopie jokes about lord and savior trump(licks off cheeto dust from his sausage fingers) he no good he attack BLUE LIVES MATTER on Twitter say it racist even tho 90% of black deaths are black on black and less than one persont is police on black and that in self defense(stops typing to catch his breath by breathing in and out his mouth for several seconds). He no good race traitor because he support le #blm (ha ha get it me put hashtag to trivialize a movement that seeks accountability and reform for racism towards blacks and abuse that's prevalent in police culture) he no support purity of our heritage.(yells at his mother to bring him his portable toilet as he begins to defecate himself with a brown soft sludge protruding through his xxxx-l sweatpants staining the cushion on his chair after words a brown watery substance follows the aforementioned brown sludge running down the chair and staining his crusty semen staind carpet, drool leaks from his gasping mouth as the last of the brown sludge and liquid exits his rectal cavity)

>KEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEK

i know this place is filled with attention deprived teenage boys voicing their edgy virgin opinions but come on
>>
>>2799322
TL;DR, that's a funny pic though. I'll level with you man, I'm not a conservative at all. I just think it's funny watching people go nuclear on the internet over politics. Thanks for not disappointing
>>
>>2796915
Well, he isn't wrong. All religions are constructs to control and oppress people.
>>
File: 1485018732788.png (211KB, 517x614px) Image search: [Google]
1485018732788.png
211KB, 517x614px
a better response would be god don't have prediabetus and calling bray fat
>>
>>2799322
Your wife's son needs you to tuck him into bed and tell him his real dad does love him but won't be around for a while.
>>
File: 572.jpg (51KB, 581x412px) Image search: [Google]
572.jpg
51KB, 581x412px
>>2799570
xD le funny johk
>>
I thought everyone knew the whole God meme was just a work ever since the business was exposed as a pedophile ring.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.