[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many careers died for this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: WWF_Brawl_for_All.jpg (29KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
WWF_Brawl_for_All.jpg
29KB, 320x240px
How many careers died for this?
>>
>>2796415
Damn. With all the shit wrestlers have to remember and deal with when fighting adding another layer where they have to count their moves and do math as they fight is retarded.
>>
>>2796415

If only they'd brought it back. CM Punk could've had a level playing field.
>>
>>2796889
No no, the points go to the person who deals the blows, not who receives them.
>>
File: AB101.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
AB101.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>>2796889
MRW Enzo renders Phil unconscious
>>
>>2796919
I am bleeding, making me the victor.
>>
>>2796415
Brawl For All was probably the worst idea they ever had. Wrestlers are not legit fighters, so putting them up against legit fighters was a pretty retarded idea. The best thing it gave us was getting to watch pseudo-tough guys like Bradshaw get knocked the fuck out
>>
>>2796944
You know the rules.
>>
File: Brawl for all.png (100KB, 1152x946px) Image search: [Google]
Brawl for all.png
100KB, 1152x946px
>>2796415
Atleast 5
>>
>>2797019
What a shitshow this was. If they wanted to use this as a way to push Steve Williams, why not make it a work? They were already paying guys per match, just give whoever faced Williams extra cash to job to him in convincing fashion.
>>
>>2797019
Legit badass mma fighters Steve Blackman and Dan Severn both knocked out in the first round. Does anyone really believe this was legit?
>>
>>2797144
You clearly know very little about Dan Severn. He wouldn't have done well with Brawl for All rules. He couldn't strike at all.
>>
>>2797125
>why not make it a work?
Worked boxing matches are horrendous and are clearly bullshit.
>>
>>2797144
Blackman won, but got injured.
Severn won, but was forced to drop out of the tournament after everyone realized he would just get 10 million takedowns every match and won.
Shamrock wasn't even allowed to join for the same reason.
>>
>>2797151
well, it's certainly better than watching the guy you want to feud with Austin blow out his knee and get knocked out in the second round.
>>
The payoff was worth any killed careers.

>Bart eats punches from Butterbean and gets knocked down
>Bart blankly staring through Vinny Pazienza during the 10 count
>Bart forced to hard reboot after a left connects, damn near breaks his neck on the bottom rope

Best 30ish seconds of any Wrestlemania
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.