[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you still watch WWE? If so, what keeps you tuning in? If not,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

File: 1475502324237.jpg (105KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475502324237.jpg
105KB, 500x500px
Do you still watch WWE? If so, what keeps you tuning in? If not, what made you quit watching?
>>
>>2795516
I was going to quit but it is getting a little interesting not

smoey joey vs lesnar and strowman vs big dog are gon b gud
>>
>>2795516
>Do you still watch WWE
Yes.
> what keeps you tuning in?
The fact that I can watch just the youtube recaps and joke about it with muh friends.
> what made you quit watching?
Survivor Series 2015 and Autumn 2015 in general. Absolutely terrible. But I started following WWE again before the Royal Rumble.
>>
>>2795516
>If not, what made you quit watching?
CM Punk's impromptu departure. Which drove me into depression for 8 months until they had to hospitalize me
>>
>>2795516
>Do you still watch WWE?
Yes
>If so, what keeps you tuning in?
Shitposting about it on /asp/
>>
>>2795516
>Do you still watch WWE?
almost nothing
Making weeb redditors seethe
>>
>>2795516
Yes still watch.

Nothing better to do with my time so why not watch and complain about it.
>>
>>2795516
>Do you still watch?
No

>What made you stop?
The booking/storytelling got so damn bad I just could not be bothered to tune in. They don't even try to be entertaining.
>>
haven't watched since Bryan won the title. It was clear it was all downhill from there, given that they tried everything to not make him win.

I just watch impact and LU now. Far more comfy.
>>
>>2795516
>Do you still watch WWE? If so, what keeps you tuning in?

Regularly? No, I'll still watch "PPV" with my friends and alcohol.
>>
>>2795516
>Do you still watch WWE?
No, assuming NXT doesn't count.
>What made you quit watching?
It's boring, dumbed down, timid dog shit that turns almost every wrestler into the same bland fuck. All the handpicked golden boys/girls are shit.
>>
>>2795542
>It was clear it was all downhill from there
Painfully true. He's the last babyface who got actual babyface reactions. Now all you have is "Get the fuck off my TV" heat.
>>
>>2795516
only pajeets and 18- still watch, this tread is a testament to that
>>
>>2795516
Roman, Braun, Jinder and part timers make me watch matches/segments that interest me here and there.
>>
>Do you still watch WWE?
Yes
Shitposting on /asp/ and morbid curiosity
>>
>>2795516
I don't watch WWE anymore, but i still do watch other promotions, it's just that WWE is extremely boring and i was falling asleep midway
>>
>>2795531
This
>>
>>2795516
The in-ring talent.
>>
>>2795516
>what made you quit watching?
The Attitude Era ended and I grew up.
>>
>>2795707
Get a fucking life.
>>
haven't sat through a whole episode of raw since 2002, stopped watching completely as big nose's reign of terror was getting started

i just keep up to date with wrestling in case it starts booming again
>>
>>2795758
What makes you continue to post here?
>>
>>2795783
>What makes you continue to post here?
I come once in a while to make fun of people who still watch this shit.
>>
>>2795777
>i just keep up to date with wrestling in case it starts booming again
Never going to happen.
>>
>>2795516
>Do you still watch WWE?
Sometimes. I stopped watching for a long time, came back during the main push of Daniel Bryan
Want to see if talent I like is getting used in a way that entertains me. I just wanna see good matches, and sometimes that happens. I don't really care to follow stories behind match ups and shit these days because they don't really exist the way they used to. There's very little history to the feuds, only a handful of people probably have something going on between them that wasn't made in the past few weeks.
Talent never shifting. Not many rises to the top, which consisted of Cena and Orton mainly. Always came back to those two in some way, because it was easy to sell matches involving talent they worked up years ago. But it's like they forgot about others. I think somebody behind the scenes has realised this, and knew they had to take talent from elsewhere and keep their names or refer to their past accomplishments to make them seem relevant. I get the impression somebody is trying to build or acquire talent, and somebody else just wants the same old shit.
>>
>Do you still watch WWE?
Yes.
Habit really.
Though it's becoming more background noise these days.
Stopped watching 205Live and NXT when I realized they don't matter.
>>
>>2795516
I stopped cuz it's boring af
>>
>Do you still watch WWE?
No
>What made you quit watching?
The predictable booking (Haven't watched a live show since Owens won the universal title, even stopped watching PPVs now, last PPV I saw was Mania)
The dumb writing
The ruining of characters (Rusev, Harper, Bray)
>>
>>2795516

>Do you still watch WWE?
Only some recaps after the shows have aired. I will stream a match if it sounds good. Never segments though.

The talent of the roster, despite the booking and schedule trying to undo them as much as possible.

>If not, what made you quit watching?
Last time I would tune in systematically was during Summer of Punk 2011. Needless to say, after the whole HHH and Kevin Nash debacle I gave up.
>>
>>2795516
I watch the Youtube recaps, that's about it. I watch PPV fully, its not like the only important shit doesn't happen on PPV's. It's shit but It's filling time as during the summer I'm pretty much a NEET.
>>
>>2795516
>Do you Still Watch WWE?
I stopped for a while around 2005 but started watching after 2016's Rumble. Owens vs. Ambrose sold the fuck out of WWE for me, not to mention AJ.

>What keeps you tuning in?
>AJ Styles
>Kevin Owens
>Baron Corbin
>Based Gay Cops
>The Miz
>Ambrose
>James /ourguy/ Ellsworth
>>
started watching again in 2016 when they brought in AJ. watched smackdown every week exclusively after the brand split. post-WM33 I've just kind of stopped watching again because it's just gone to shit.
>>
>>2795845
>Harper

LMAO kill yourself
>>
>>2796158
jesus, i did the same exact thing.
>>
I watch both raw and smackdown every week. Find both to be watchable and enjoyable.

The Internet fan community is too cynical. Case in point is how they reacted in whole to Carmella's MitB win.

Just shut up and watch the show. If you don't like it; don't watch. No point in wasting your time in unproductive Internet snark.
>>
>>2795516
>Do you still watch WWE
Yes, but only Smackdown and Pay Per Views
>What made you quit?
Quit in about 2010 after Michaels retired because he was the only reason I watched at that point and then I came back after Wrestlemania 31 when I saw that Brock was busted open in his natch woth Reigns.
>>
>>2796195
Harper could draw fucktons but they gave him le edgy cult memeber
>>
>>2796295
>I watch both raw and smackdown every week.
Imagine being this much of a loser.
>>
>>2796363
>Imagine being this much of a loser

Imagine being such a loser that you comment on someone's TV watching habits. I think anon made hispoint on Internet snark by your post alone.
>>
>>2796295
How the hell do you manage to sit through RAW every week?

Damn anon, either you must hate yourself or have absolutely nothing better to do.
>>
>>2796295
>Case in point is how they reacted in whole to Carmella's MitB win.
how did they react to this? I rather enjoyed it
>>
>>2796565

Negatively. I enjoyed it as well. She got genuine heel heat the next smackdown too.
>>
>>2796382
>15 second post vs. 5 hours of shitty television a week
You sure got me.
>>
>>2795516
I can't watch this shitty product anymore. WWE has slowly killed themselves over the past 5 years. The only things of note that come to my mind in the past couple of years is:
The Summer of Punk
The Shield
The New Day
Daniel Bryan
The return of Brock Lesnar.
BTW they screwed up with Punk, all 3 Shield members are less entertaining by the day, New Day is cucked and outside of Reigns and Rollins they haven't gotten ANY of these NXT fags over.
>>
>>2796573
How much money did those 15 seconds earn you?

How much money did those 5 hours of programming earn WWE?
>>
>>2795516

In what way? I don't watch RAW live anymore and haven't for years. I stopped when literally nothing was happening on RAW. Literally the same opening every night, rematches after rematches after rematches, 10,000 recaps of "what some faggot said" at the beginning of the show. Even the 'tude era had symptoms of this but never at the level of WWE in the late 2000s. Oh yeah, and I just remembered as I typed this, the fucking guest hosts. That was pretty much the stopping point for me.

I only watch the youtube clips that sound interesting. There have been a few weeks I've watched RAW scattered here and there, like Punk in 2011. Even ppvs I just wait later and torrent it so I can skip through it.

I still watch Wrestlemania live though.
>>
>>2796158
>>2796241
ME TREE ... NOW I ONLY WATCH LUCHA AND IMPACT .RESLIN
>>
>>2796681
You own WWE?
>>
File: 1307922622001.jpg (14KB, 262x337px) Image search: [Google]
1307922622001.jpg
14KB, 262x337px
>>2796681
>watching 5 hours of WWE every week isn't pathetic because WWE makes a lot of money from tv!
>>
>>2795516
All the Cena garbage before his match with The Rock turned me off the product for good.

Fucking Cena.
>>
File: 1497246262987.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1497246262987.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Stopped watching two years ago. I felt like I was turning into a fool.
>>
>>2795516
Honestly I don't even know why I still watch it. Routine maybe? I work nights and Monday is one of my days off, so even though Raw is shit it's still something new to watch while I chill out.

Nothing about it's quality or production keeps me coming back, that's for sure. Most wrestling is garbage these days and WWE is the dirt worst.
>>
i tune in for roman reigns only
>>
i stopped watching cause of john cena, cm punk
>>
>Do I still watch WWE
Yeah.

>Why do I still watch.
Devoted too much time to stop now. Also, I enjoy shitposting on /asp/
>>
File: romanetty.jpg (130KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
romanetty.jpg
130KB, 1080x1080px
>>2795516
Haven't watched WWE since WrestleMania. Ramen Runs beating Mark Dimesaway was the deal breaker for me.

Now I watch the vastly superior NJPW and enjoy 6 star matches everyday.

Stay mad e-drones.
>>
>>2795516
>Do you still watch WWE?
Kind of
>What keeps you tuning in?
online content
Slowly stopped after Eddie died, still saw the occasional show until 2009. CM Punk got my attention back for a little of 2011, but not long. AJ and Nakamura jumping to WWE got me paying attention from then to now, but after a year I'm getting bored of WWE.
>What made you quit?
At first, wrestlers dying all the time and reduction of show quality. In 2011 it was a lack of focus on Punk because he was the only one who seemed interesting. Right now? There have been almost no interesting feuds/storylines to keep me watching. I gave them a year, and there's almost nothing worth remembering.
>>
>>2795516
Quit after they buried Bayley. That's when it really hit me that WWE creative truly has no idea what it's doing and even basic booking is beyond them.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.