[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the giant or big show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_mvct2fYMUf1sg99p0o1_1280.jpg (71KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvct2fYMUf1sg99p0o1_1280.jpg
71KB, 642x722px
the giant or big show?
>>
Big Nasty Paul Wright
>>
The giant. He was green but he could fucking do moonsaults and missile dropkicks with ease

He had like 1 match in his history before being ultrapushed to the main event too, with hogan, so he kinda has an excuse for being shit
>>
Big show looks like it hurts to walk. I can't enjoy any of his new segments because of it
>>
the big slow
>>
>>2795126
He just hates being on TV
>>
Remeber when in The WCW when he was helping Bret Hart for some reason and he chokeslamed DDP and they never followed up on it
>>
remember when he joined nwo and delivered a dogshit promo that Hogan cut him off to save him
>>
>>2795176
no? link?

>>2795064
Youngfags don't know the reason Vince went with the big show is because of TBS. The channel Nitro was on. As a shot at WCW. Yes Vince was always a baby.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 240x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 240x230px
>>
>>2795224
Captain Insane-o?
>>
File: IMG_1801.gif (4MB, 284x212px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1801.gif
4MB, 284x212px
>>
Why were the hairstyles in the 80's early 90's so glorious?
>>
He was booked a lot better as the Giant, that's for sure. He quickly turned into a joke when he came to the WWF.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3D-_QmwXf8

Perfect Plex, into a kick up.
>>
WEEEEELLLLLLL ITS A BIG SHOW
>>
That'a a GOAT look.
>>
>>2795064
I thought he was better as The Giant. Which is funny bec the guy always shits on his WCW run.

He was booked better in WCW, always booked strong, presented as a star & never lost to people he shouldn't have - he only lost to big names and that was rare. In WWE he'd lose to guys like Jeff Hardy or Raven in 2001. He was also way more physically an athletically impressive in WCW.

Could have been next Andre in WWE but WWE killed a few weeks after his debut by having him job to Stone Cold on RAW.
>>
>>2795978
>Could have been next Andre in WWE but WWE
They would have had to keep him off TV for over half the year
>>
>>2795064
Ridiculous how fit he looks here. Even after his "return" from a break in 2000 he looked fat in comparison to this.
>>
>>2795064
1999-2000 Paul White/Big Show > nWo Giant > smackdown era Big Show (years of brock lesnar's first WWE run) > henchman for the authority Big Show > ECW Big Show > Kane and Big Show > Dungeon of Doom Giant > Jeri-Show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shitty comedy Big Show

Good comedy Big Show is amazing though.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.