[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OSW Frauds?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 13

File: OSW.png (238KB, 980x250px) Image search: [Google]
OSW.png
238KB, 980x250px
So OSW wanted Patreon monies to release story-arc videos quicker. Thery get $11,034
per month.

Last Video was March 26, 2017.

All they do is talk over someone elses content with stories you could hear in any pub/bar. The quality is has gone down so much they may as well be employed by WWE

Admit you got scammed by 3 Bogtrotting scammers
>>
I've watched all their videos and never gave them a single cent
>>
I haven't given them any money. I will give them money to not do anymore reviews with that queer Maffoo
>>
I mean they've released 2 videos since then but I get what you mean.

Paid to do an arc, record 2 videos about Mania weekend over the weekend, get 2 months off.

Have and never will pay for them but its fine. If you think anyone can do start your own and make a killing mate. It really isn't rocket science it's about personality.
>>
>>2795036
Kek
>>
>>2795037
Yeah those 2 mania vids are just talking down the card/results
>>
Most of these things get pretty shit when they attract a certain fandom and the stories become unfunny running jokes and putting themselves over but the fact their output has gone DOWN since getting $11,000 A MONTH is fucking ridiculous to the point I went on twitter to see if the fans mentioned it or he apologised for difficulties or whatever, but nah, take my money and put out content whenever you feel like brah.

Sifting through patreon and seeing the amount of money people get just for having a minor online presence really cements the idea that you are either a sheep or a wolf in this world and I'd rather be a wolf than neutral.
>>
>>2795043
Well yeah...that's pretty much what they do in all their videos
>>
File: shane.jpg (10KB, 145x133px) Image search: [Google]
shane.jpg
10KB, 145x133px
I don't pay for it so I don't care. Wouldn't care if they stopped entirely.

>tfw thanks to OSW you use the "dickhead" to describe everyone
>>
Agree it is bullshit. I figured we'd be getting new videos AT LEAST once every 4-5 weeks. And by new videos I mean real episodes, not the other bullshit they put out. Jay and V1 literally have quit their jobs to do this full time. If they were actually dedicating 40 hours a week to it, I gotta think we'd be getting way more content than we actually are.
>>
Don't they post more content but exclusive for patreons? Seems like a fair deal. If you don't want to pay, stick with their free shit.
>>
>>2795077
They've posted one exclusive video since the Destination X review. A 30 minute review of Alien
>>
Wouldnt complaining about this work out better for you on Squaredcircle? They would actually care
>>
I wonder why the TNA episodes are taking so long. They pumped out the previous story arc episodes monthly.
>>
>>2795085
>>2795117
>>2795060

Their releasing a new video soon though (scheduled around June 30th)
>>
>>2795025
OSW hard peaked at Halloween Havoc.

changing from ACCEPTABLE IN THE 80S was the signal that the party was over.

I remember one of the hogan wcw arc things they went rapid fire through their entire Schlick within 15 minutes, hitting everything from Simpsons to the most forced what bar to noggers and Virgil. It was awful and proved to me that patreon is garbage that kills incentive
>>
>hey brahs
>pay us money to get episodes out quicker
>no OSW episodes since late March
>free trip to Wrestlemania, HOF and NXT
>they themselves didn't even edit the NXT and Mania videos
>OSW is apparently Jay and V1's full time job

Fuck this shit, this is why you never pay people to "create content" they were giving away for free in the first place. Also, Jay needs to cut down on the pieman
>>
>you now realise that OOC is the only one of them that draws dimes, and because he actually works a real job and sees this as a fun hobby to do in his spare time the episodes take forever

Jay is probably SEETHING as we speak
>>
>>2795227
>>OSW is apparently Jay and V1's full time job
I thought they were both male nurses, and V1 still lives with his parents. Mr OOC is normal and has a wife and thats why he has no time for current wrestling
>>
>>2795025
OOC better be getting the most of that because he is the best part of the show and no one would be listening if they had that queer Nile still instead of him
>>
>>2795036
I literally skipped all the ones he was in after listening to the first 30 mins of the first one. Hearing them talk about semi-current product was still pretty bad, though I mostly blame it being stuff from 2015 when I watched it and it being all Seth and Roman and shit and I listen to it in 2017 seeing literally THE SAME SHIT on Raw/SD every week so I just get retroactively pissed off about it and can't fathom their excitement for it.

Still big points for them casually noting on the side that Sasha Banks is working a heel gimmick like it should be obvious to everyone - because it is.
>>
>>2795025
Hah. Scammed.

As if.

I spend my patreon money on Jessica Nigri's 500 a month special tier.
>>
File: gets those almonds firing.png (411KB, 612x442px) Image search: [Google]
gets those almonds firing.png
411KB, 612x442px
Never paid them a dime.

They got a bunch of lebbit cucks to give them money and went full scam mode.
>>
Interesting to see how many people agree OSW has gone shit and not worth any $dimes$
>>
Hold on, you're telling me that people are actually paying them monthly? even if they don't release anything in that month?

I have watched loads of OSW and enjoy it (mainly because I live far away from my buddies who I used to watch wrestling with), but FUCK paying for it.

Botchamania is the same shit but worse. Maffew basically relies on not only using footage that he didn't create, but he relies on other people sending him content too. I've tried to ask him a few times whether people who submit content get paid, and he never replies.
>>
>>2795025
Why the fuck would anybody pay for OSW?

You can literally download anything you want for free online; PPV's, shoots, docs, music, VIP podcast, newsletters
>>
>>2795576
I think the main complaint isn't so much quality (where my complaints ly mostly with Matthew and their current product reviews) as release schedule when the patreon was specifically promised to speed those up and the opposite happened.
>>
>>2795174

>Simpsons

what the fuck is it with euros and Simpsons? I mean I love it too but every episode with a fucking gag? Not even Botchamania is that bad with his running gags and he is THE running joke/inside joke factory of the IWC.
>>
>>2795025

>finally start a TNA story arc
>production crawls to a halt

something is coming out next week i hope just it's part 2 and not a fucking countdown recap.
>>
Based Jay drawing NEET dimes and working patreons into a shoot while popularizing the use of "Janetty" and somehow making Test the most ever he's ever been

How does he do it lads?
>>
Is this what Adam and Adam were mocking in one of their more recent Videos?

They said something cheeky like *We should start a patron and tell people we won't be funny until they contribute*
>>
>>2795725
I don't think they poplarized Janetty. If they popularized anything I'd say it's "boy".
>>
>>2795174
Halloween Havoc is without a doubt the peak but they're still mildly entertaining

>>2795744
literally who?
>>
>>2795025 I was having this same thought earlier today, it's not really true considering their paywall videos. I

t's either volunteer work and it's months apart or they get paid to make more videos and paywall half of them, and the previously free stuff comes out at the same rate. I do think the egos, specifically Jay's are getting to be unbearable, like I don't care that you're friends with LPers or TGWTG goons. I don't want to know my friend's friends, like when RLM had Max Landis in a bunch of their videos.
>>
>>2795785
I agree the crossover stuff from Y'tbers etc is cringey
>>
>>2795872
Especially when they're plugging people they don't know anything about/clearly find shit.

(The comic book thing for example)
>>
>>2795890
>>2795785
>those times they actually had tgwtg shit

cringey as fuck, tgwtg hasn't been relevant or even has traffic in almost a decade
>>
>>2795239
I wonder if they use /asp/ I bet they go on woooo
>>
File: billted2.jpg (12KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
billted2.jpg
12KB, 300x225px
>>2795025
>Admit you got scammed

>Paying for online content
Why are Generation Z so fucking stupid?
>>
>>2795890
the guy offered to do professional-rate covers for them and they did the right thing and plugged his shit. And made it somewhat funny by not knowing how to pronounce his name multiple times and no-selling the product. You fucking people....
>>
>>2795963
They also clearly thought his comic book was shit and chuckled at it constantly.
>>
>>2795248
Yeah they are medical people of some kind, but V1 just moved out on his own/with Jay.
>>
>>2795639
Because nothing else on the internet has the same re-watchability and entertainment value to me, that's why I did it. I've never paid for anything before and can't see myself paying for anything in the future, but frankly I probably watch a couple OSW episodes a week for a variety of reasons and never get sick of them so I figured they can take a Fiver a month for what they've given me and will give me (even if it's been a bit slow)

But they've had these long periods between shows before and there's more editing now than ever before.
>>
>11 grand a month
>to chat shit about wrestling and edit some footage together

Fools and their money are indeed easily parted. I imagine the people paying for this shit are the same fags who buy skins and such for vidya games then call everyone poor when people tell them they are stupid for doing so.
>>
>>2795971
tbf, it was shit. Shark Whalburg and Bobby the brine Herring?

Utter, utter cringe
>>
>>2795971
Yeah thats what I mean, Jay picked the best joke he found amusing (You're my chum or whatever) and both guys were like ''....meh"
>>
>>2795986
But you literally could have carried on watching their stuff for free and spent that money on something else.
Stop enabling these patreon cucks.
>>
>>2795986
Honestly if you wanna support something like this, always do it with merch. Get a What Bar shirt or whatever, but this patreon kinda shit always turns sour. It also seems really unprofessional to be honest. The Young Bucks may shill their merch like no tomorrow, but at least you get something from it.
>>
>>2796009
its just five bucks, i would have spent it on something else silly and trifling. These guys have given me more enjoyment and laughter over repeated watchings than anything other than probably the Simpsons. If 5 bucks means I can watch their rando movie reviews then so be it, I'm down. It's a form of appreciation and I'm happy to do it.

What is five dollars going to even get you in 2017? Seriously, i'm not breaking the bank on 'em. I find five dollars worth of quarters on the ground in a month.
>>
>>2796037
The "it's just x amount of bucks" argument is exactly why people carry on getting away with this shit and why youtube, vidya and other forms of digital entertainment are in the shitter now.

Even if you have the money to spare, I say again - why would you give that money away when you were already getting the content for FREE? In what other context in life would you do that?

Inb4 hurr poorfag detected
>>
>>2796037

>What is five dollars going to even get you in 2017?

You put aside that $5/month. You don't have to spend every cent of your "fun money".
>>
>>2796048
>>2796059

There are reviews you can't find outside of the patreon account, that's what I'm paying for.

Like I said, I'm doing it out of my own personal massive appreciation for these guys. I watch their old and new stuff ALL the time. Not trying to have a dick measuring contest here but maybe I'm just a way bigger fan of theirs than you are?

Are you honestly blaming OSW being on patreon for the reason you think youtube and video games (wtf) are in the shitter now? Independent amateurs asking their fans for contributions/whatever is NOT the reason massive corporations have learned how to suck the blood out of customers. I think you're a bit misguided and maybe seeing these things through rose colored glasses.

I pay OSW a small pittance a month because to me they've well earned it. I also pay netflix 7.99 a month to not watch a second of programming sometimes for weeks or months. It all evens out considering the vast amount of entertainment I (and you) download for free off the internet and you know it.
>>
File: Spoony.jpg (88KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Spoony.jpg
88KB, 720x405px
>>2795025

>Stop making actual content, and still make $$$ off idiots on Patreon

Ah, the ol' Spoony strategy!
>>
>>2795986
>and there's more editing now than ever before
the 2 mania weekend shows were light on editing and if anything the reviews are shorter now than 1-2 years ago.

I think they are losing interest and the quality is suffering
>>
>>2796037
it could feed a child in africa
>>
>>2796110
definition of a mark
>>
>>2796123
Those were edited by a fan for free I believe. He just took the audio-only rundowns and made a video for them.
>>
>>2796133
yeah no shit, i'm a huge mark for them like I admitted multiple times.
>>
>>2796110
Your argument might have held water had they not previously stated that they didn't want to do patreon as it does spilt the fan base. If you really wanted to help them or thought they deserved some of your money then they did have a way to donate or like a previous poster said, just buy some merch.

Obviously, OSW themselves aren't to blame for the state of online content and distribution but they are part of it. If you have the money to give them every month then that's good for you - what about people that don't have that money to spare? They might just be poorfags to you but you're directly affecting them because you seem to think "you're a bigger fan" than them by handing over money for nothing - and yes, with the complete lack of videos, you have been giving them money for literally nothing lately. Hope the reviews of meme movies (without OOC, the best part of OSW I might add) were worth it.

Seeing as you like giving away money, why not become a patreon for Spoony?
>>
>>2796123
OOC is clearly less enthusiastic than he was, which is a shame as he's the best part of the show.

It's like watching achievement hunter when Ray was clearly bummed out and was sick of the catchphrases and memes and just had enough
>>
>>2796142
wow so they have collected 33k since their last video on March 26th and done very little else.

honestly cannot understand why people fall for this kickstrter/patreon type shit
>>
>>2796153
I never said poorfags or shamed people for how they want to spend their money. I'm not rich or well off by any means. Me giving them five bucks isn't some kind of gloating or bragging or lording my money over people.

I'm saying maybe I'm a bigger fan because I appreciate them more, like them more, or, like another poster said, am a bigger mark? I'm not here complaining about the quality of the content, I enjoy it all very much.

I don't even know who or what Spoony is, dude. I think maybe you are way more versed in the whole Patreon Is Killing The Internet than I am, I'm not here to fight a philosophical war. I'm just saying these guys have given me so much fucking entertainment and repeated viewings, more so than ANYBODY ELSE THIS CENTURY, that they can definitely have my five dollars. I've never felt compelled to do that for someone before and I doubt Ill ever feel compelled to do that for some again.

I love OSW Review, and I'm sure other people have their own personal little habits or vices or things they spend a little money on every month, so why shame me? I'm not directly affecting anybody because all those OSW Reviews are still available for free. And my money isn't going to nothing, AGAIN, there's movie reviews and shit for the Patreon customers. I looked for those videos online, couldn't find them, and for the first time in 20 years of pirating digital content I felt a tinge of remorse for it. So they got my fiver.

And yeah, to me the ''reviews of meme movies'' were worth it.
>>
>>2796180
>wow so they have collected 33k since their last video on March 26th and done very little else.

As a fan of theirs, good, I'm happy for them.
>>
>>2796186
okay jay
>>
holy shit, jay is making over 10k a month off this thing? fucking based, is he a bigger draw than Nash at this point?
>>
File: Fanboys.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Fanboys.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>2796186
>>2796187
after reading your long ass replies and cringey fanboyism this is what i thought of
>>
>>2796186
So why didn't you just donate or buy some merch instead then?
>>
>>2796206
OOC is the draw, Jay is basically Diesel
>>
>>2796215
>donate
can't watch the other videos
>merch
I don't wear merch
>>
File: 1498275405171.gif (2MB, 320x358px) Image search: [Google]
1498275405171.gif
2MB, 320x358px
>getting 10k a month to make shitty jokes over somebody else's IP
>>
>>2796218
Those movie reviews wouldn't be behind a paywall if they hadn't moved to patreon though. Also, if you truly love something as much as you seem to love OSW then why wouldn't you buy their merch? You don't have to wear it, just buy it to support them
>>
>>2796223
To be fair, WWE at least monetizes their actual videos.
>>
>>2795710
over here in bongland you have old episodes of the Simpsons on pretty much every day on sky 1 and channel 4 at decent times, I'ts been that way for at least 10 years now most definitely more
>>
>>2795025
>>2795037
the editing was done by a fan
the videos were run downs after the event's the y had just seen, nothing really different than a WOR EP.

Never paid for any of their content but I am shocked with how slow the production is considering how much money they make now
>>
>>2795060
yeah tbf usually a project takes about 100 hours of editing give or take.
but with this much money now coming in they could hire an asst editor to help with workflow.
>>
>new video not expected till the second week of next month

Fucking joke. Don't know how they have the nerve to say supporting them on patreon gets videos out faster, and shame on any cucks who actually believe it does.
>>
>>2796304
so over 100 days since the last vid
>>
>>2796293
Jay and V1 literally do this as a full time job though.

A full time job to me is 36-40 hours per week, so between them that should at least be 70+ hours and yet they can't get at least one video out a month?
>>
>>2796293
>100 hours of editing give or take
according to them
>>
>>2796316
The average working week in the UK is now 43.6 hours
>>
if its taking 100 hours to edit then take some of your 10k per month and outsource the editing unless of course they realize they're out of ideas and just want to milk this shit as long as possible
>>
>>2796348
I'm pretty sure a lot of the humor comes from the editing, so outsourcing isn't gonna be that possible there.
>>
>>2796331
I work 40 myself. I was being generous as obviously being your own boss would probably mean slacking a bit, especially if your only "staff" as such was one of your best mates.

Still though, they need to get deadlines and structure in place or they will go the way of the spoony
>>
>>2796365
No they do a lot of in match things where they give a breakdown of the action in audio with the corresponding segment during the match on the screen they could absolutely pay some pajeet 1.50 an hour to edit those parts
>>
>>2796372
They wouldn't even need a pajeet. Just look at their fandom - people regularly do stuff for them for free
>>
>>2795710
18+

The first 10 seasons were huge for anyone that grew up in the 90s. That show drew many dimes
>>
File: osw.jpg (243KB, 540x741px) Image search: [Google]
osw.jpg
243KB, 540x741px
who was the:

Best draw

Best worker

Best promo
>>
>>2796720

>Best draw
OOC

>Best worker
Jay

>Best promo
V1
>>
>>2796720

>Irish genes

Why does Jay look like a fat Mr. Fuji?
>>
File: 1494641416608.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494641416608.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>don't donate
>don't have ADHD and NEED NEW all the time

I see people get hung up on Patreon stuff the same way they get hung up on Kickstarter shit. Jesus christ. You fucking niggers will complain about every god damn thing.
>>
I support them on Patreon, but I am a bit worried about how their content seems to have slowed. The movie reviews are nice, but the main draw was the wrestling stuff. Hopefully once Jay has taught V1 editing they can get things rolling.
>>
>>2796733
People are mad because the whole point of them going to patreon was to get stuff out quicker though.
Been 3 months since the last actual OSW episode, and apparently the next one is still another 3 weeks away at least
>>
>>2796720
>Best draw
OOC because the other two are vanilla midgets
>Best worker
OOC because he's the only one who actually has a job
>Best promo
OOC because he got Luger over
>>
>>2796742
Latest schedule still has it for next Friday. So hopefully they make it.
>>
>>2796746
18+
Luger was always over. Literally best body of work in the business
>>
>>2796751
You know who got over hard with me thanks to OSW?

Jimmy Hart.

The fucking workrate on that guy. He is out there basically every fucking match, in a different, matching suit every single fucking time, and he isn't just standing there either. He's jumping, yelling, shouting, interfering... I mean holy crap that guy puts in work throughout the entire show more than the commentators and way more physical, and when he gets to go in the back he isn't resting but either changing suits or taking part in promos and interviews.
>>
File: IMG_0611.jpg (99KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0611.jpg
99KB, 640x640px
>>2796747

Next month as per their facebook
>>
>>2796753
Arn Anderson for me, and not just for the memes either. Didn't really watch WCW when I was younger so seeing all that shit with Pillman/Flair and Sullivan was fresh to me
>>
>>2796758
so nearly 4 months since the last episode. no wonder people are upset considering that was the point of the patreon and V1 left his job.
>>
>>2796753
OSW got The Mountie over with me. Also Hercules.
>>
>>2796232
Like I said before, I'm not loaded or made of money. Five dollars a month is what I'm willing to spend for the past entertainment I have gotten and for the vids I can see now. I'm not going to buy a shirt to have it sit in my closet.
>>
>>2796742
Okay, how much do you donate a month? Or is this just another GamerGate fucking faggot ass nerd complaining about nothing?

If you donate money, fine, I get your complaint because it has been a bit, but otherwise who the fuck cares what you think? These people who are just raging about Patreon and Kickstarter like it's ruining their lives? Is it just jealousy that nobody is sending THEM money? Jesus the autism
>>
>>2796780
This.

I find myself saying "Ow! You stupid!" a lot
>>
>>2796801
>Gamergate
Reddit pls go
>>
>>2796801
>V1 getting worked into a shoot
Haven't you got some editing to do?
>>
can't I just give OOC moneys? I dont want to give money to a couple of neets
>>
>>2796742
I thought they were getting stuff out quicker compared to before were it was 3 vids a year or some shit. It was never like a youtube channel were a new video was shit out every week and I'd laugh if I thought any of them considered doing OSW as their main job
>>
>>2795025
They deserve to get scammed. Giving money to a podcast is idiotic. Everyone has an opinion on wrestling and 99% are shit. Why would you pay to hear someone's shit opinion?
>>
$10+k a month just to talk over old programs? This planet.
>>
Jay Hunter who is the main 3 is a fucking huge fatass. Lazy fuck barely gets out of bed.

No wonder they don't get things done. He quit his job last month to do OSW "full time" and since he quit there has been 0 new videos.

Guy took people's money and has shit on it.
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 1024x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 1024x480px
>>2796121
And look how that worked out for him. Keep in mind it was past $5,000 a little over a year ago.
>>
>>2796162
It was still better than Achievement Hunter without Ray, which is unwatchable.
>>
>>2797231

He's still been having an extra $700+ (not sure what sort of fees come with Patreon) coming his way each month, and not doing a damn thing (besides having an endless Twitter meltdown).
>>
>>2798335
isn't patreon his only source of income though? He has mortgage payments on top of living expenses
>>
>>2795444
>that image

It all makes sense who they think their audience is
>>
>>2795056
Aren't they all doctors too? Wouldn't ~3000 dollars a month be chump change to them?
>>
>>2795746
I call people "my boy" at least 2 or 3 times a day at work now
>>
File: 08900.jpg (43KB, 493x449px) Image search: [Google]
08900.jpg
43KB, 493x449px
Find a bigger batch of self-marks. You literally cannot:

http://oswreview.com/faq/
>>
>>2795785
Red letter media isn't friends with Max Landis, they have him on the show so they can bully him by calling his movies shit.
>>
tfw capital carnage and no way out are by far their best reviews but everyone is a mark for halloween havoc because of the monster truck scene
>>
>>2798405
They said they became friends with him, but were still honest about his movies when some come out afterwards. I think they mostly don't do videos with him anymore because of the negative reaction it got.

I mostly regret that Jess doesn't do BOTW anymore because she didn't have the necessary filter to appear on the internet I guess.
>>
>>2795036
Maffew has worse opinions than an /asp/ tripfag
>>
>>2798379
>We don’t hate Americans at all, we’re just taking the piss! Thankfully our fans get it. It comes about mostly to spite McMahon’s disgraceful patriotism-for-profit (Support America! Buy my PPV!). Some Americans get unnaturally upset over it, it’s hilarious.

The thing that euroniggers never understand is that nobody gets upset by this, Americans are annoyed because apparently America is the only country not allowed to be patriotic.

These are the same people who were jerking off to Rusev's gimmick being the same thing just not American while simultaneously crying about John Cena saying he loves America. Literally /sp/ tier can dish it but not take it """""bantz""""""
>>
>>2799265
It's more that your idea of "being patriotic" tends to be 200% more intense than seems reasonably patriotic to anyone, making it seem ridiculous.
>>
>>2799285
We have more money and can afford better than homeless bagpipe players. Also if you have a problem with intensity maybe don't watch giant steroid abusers fake fight each other in theatrical ways.
>>
>>2799265
>America is the only country not allowed to be patriotic
The same is true in all white countries
>>
>>2795025
What kind of fucking idiot would pay some literally who smarks to review shit?
>>
>>2799312
They blew up in popularity shortly after WM30 when the "people who pretend to like wrestling but don't actually watch wrestling" thing was at an all time high.
>>
File: 5785.jpg (51KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
5785.jpg
51KB, 600x900px
>>2799299
>>
>>2796293
100 hours of editing? are they making the next Lord of the Rings series?? I don't even know what kind of videos they make but editing shouldnt be that long. for a fucking youtube video?
>>
>>2799445
Show what you've made and how many hours you've spent on them.
>>
>>2799451
I've worked on and produced albums from beginning to end, maybe 20-40 hours each spread out over 2-3 weeks, and MOST of that is having to listen to the songs multiple times. I know editing can be time consuming come on now.

I've spent more time playing Breath of the Wild and i'm nowhere near completing it tbhfamalamadingdong.
>>
>>2799265
kek amerifat absolutely worked into a shoot by unconquered celts
>>
>>2799471
>implying the entire world outside of america isn't worked since they literally can't stop talking about america

Next you'll be telling me they'll fire Reigns over getting booed
>>
>>2799469
>audio
lmao who cares any retard can do that in their sleep
>>
>>2799486
oh yeah? I've worked on STUDIO albums for MAJOR recording artists you little mark. I'm not talking audacity here. I'm talking top of the line software. Working with GIGABYTES of audio data. On strict DEADLINES. If you're such a wannabe Rick Rubin why don't you tell me about all the musical masterpieces you've worked on kid. I'm waiting.
>>
>>2799504
>calling someone a mark while getting worked by the world not giving a shit about your lazy ass hobby
>>
>>2799510
Stop posting here and go back to work editing review videos.
>>
>>2795025
Haven't paid them a dime. In OSW's defence Jays teaching V1 at the moment to edit, he's also moving house and also working on the new episode all at the same time while also ensuring all the patreons get the stuff they've paid money for like movie reviews and other stuff which is probably why they've not released the new episode sooner compared to the start of the year
>>
>>2796187
your a dickhead
>>
so thread consensus is that they are lazy money grabbing cunts whose product is getting worse
>WWE
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.