[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Stone Cold/Mike Tyson Confrontation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tyson-wwf-2.jpg (90KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
tyson-wwf-2.jpg
90KB, 1024x576px
I fucking love the way Stone Cold passes people when he enters the ring; with that cold stare, the aggressive posture, how he just expects the people to get out of his way or be run over. He's very much like a shark circling before a kill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN25PJbsgFg
>>
"Mike Tyson is standing in Stone Colds ring"

If this were today, Tyson would kick the crap out of Austin and Michael Cole would call Austin a geek.
>>
>>2794894
Of course, faces are all stupid wimps who don't deserve to be cheered.
>>
>>2794894
>When you step into their field, you have to let them be kings in their field. Gorilla Monsoon slammed Muhammad Ali. Andre The Giant kicked Chuck Wepner's butt, right? So don't bring guys into their field and make them look bad on their own mat. I don't like that. From a fan's perspective, I didn't like that - Mike Tyson

Based
>>
>>2794951
WTF I love Mike Tyson now.
>>
>>2794894
If this were today, Tyson would cut a boring 20 minute promo about how much of a fan he is of this fake bullshit sport and then do an angle with some mid-carder, then later in the night do a 30 second comedy skit with a jobber.
>>
>>2794951
Yeah, Mike knew what was up and what was best for business.
>>
>>2794891

The best part is this episode of Raw ends with Mike Tyson calling Stone Cold a faggot.

If WWE just let the Revival call their opponents faggots, I guarantee their ratings would go up 2 points.
>>
always got jaws vibes from this entrance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07cJwOi9FjE
>>
>>2795013
>the good guy beats up the bad guy trying to stop the good guy
>crowd loves it

what a novel concept
>>
>>2794951
>>2794953
>>2794981
Mike seemed like he actually liked wrestling and understood it to some degree, and I think that's really important if you're going to have a celebrity guest. That's why I was fine with the Stephen Amell stuff.
>>
>i want a piece of mike tyson's ass

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>2795013
1996-7 Stone Cold was so brilliant. And god damn is Vince McMahon a great heel authority figure. He would get outsmarted and made a fool of by Austin practically every week when they feuded, because he's the heel and a non-wrestler so he's supposed to put over the talent.

When the hell to Triple H or Stephanie McMahon let themselves look like idiots on tv or get beaten by a face? Maybe once a year, if that? And the rest of the time they get their heat back brother, because that's what's best for business. Moronic.
>>
>>2795091
"YOU FAGGOT"
>>
File: stonecoldplea1.jpg (75KB, 400x425px) Image search: [Google]
stonecoldplea1.jpg
75KB, 400x425px
>>2795091
Didn't you listen to JR
>Tyson wants Austin, Austin wants Tyson
They're clearly attracted to each other. Did you see the way Tyson smiled at Austin? Unfortunately Austin has intimacy issues and can only show love through domestic violence
>>
>>2795094
Steph takes one bump during WrestleMania and people act like she got her comeuppance.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.