[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking cawdy just won it Press f to pay respects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: ROH_WORLD_TITLE.png (448KB, 570x200px) Image search: [Google]
ROH_WORLD_TITLE.png
448KB, 570x200px
Fucking cawdy just won it

Press f to pay respects
>>
>>2794575
>inaugural champion was (height too) Low-Ki
it never meant shit
>>
>indie meme belt means something
kek
>>
>>2794575
I don't give a shit
This has nothing to do with WWE
This is a WWE board ONLY
FUCK OFF
>>
>>2794575
next he is going to get the jap belt and then he will return to the wwe with both belts and lose to RoMan
>>
>>2794577
>>2794580
It was the best belt in the world in the mid 2000s when ROH was legit THE best promotion in the world you fucking retarded E drones.
>>
>>2794616
WWE was selling out stadiums in the mids 00s. ROH couldn't even sell out a bingo hall or give their shows proper lighting
>>
>>2794620
I think he meant that it had the best WRESTLING in the world, ofc the multimillion dollar company with a TV deal worldwide is gonna have better production
>inb4 good matches don't sell
Sure, people don't go to the Superbowl to watch the football they just want to watch Left Shark
>>
File: 192092091092.png (50KB, 235x237px) Image search: [Google]
192092091092.png
50KB, 235x237px
>meme championships
>>
>implying he's any worse than Xavier

>>2794620
>McDonald's has the best food in the world
>>
Is he getting these pushes just because he's Cody? Because from what I've seen from his NJPW matches he's not that great
>>
>>2794705
Haha right? Like he's not even doing any real filps, like haha what a dumbass amrite? xD

Shut up faggot. Cody is probably one of the best wrestlers in the world right now and the fact that he is able to work some many smarks on this board just proves it.
>>
>>2794729
>Cody is probably one of the best wrestlers in the world right now

I like Cody but let's not get ahead of ourselves here
>>
>>2794705
He's really not and his New Japan matches are straight up crickets.
>>
>>2794729
Name one match that he was in which was the best match on that card.
>>
>>2794758
WWE Payback 2015
>>
>>2794729
>>2794734
>>2794751
Cody's legit good, problem is he's sticking to the WWE style, which doesn't blend well with indie and NJPW style wrestling
>>
>>2794764
The thing is that Cody supposed to stand out. He's actually taking time to be his character in his matches instead of going from move to move without a thought. And he's getting good reactions from new japan crowds too even though he didn't really have a big match yet.

I don't get it how people what Nakamura to keep his 'strong style' in WWE but want Cody to become another bland flippy midget in New Japan
>>
>>2794616

And now look where your precious indy promotion is now, ROHbot!
>>
>>2794764
>Cody's legit good
No.
>>
>>2794970
He's not the best in any one category but legit top 10 total package
>>
That belt looks stupid.
>>
>>2794974
He's literally "generic wrestler"
>>
>>2794979
>wtf he isnt short or fat or asian i can't enjoy this
>>
>>2794979
Wrestling ability:check
The look:check
Charisma: double check

Dude is a bonafide superstar and carries himself like one. Literally the only reason I even checked out NJPW or ROH
>>
>>2794989
To be honest, he's not as good as you're making him out to be. But he's a way better version of Finn Balor
>>
>>2795010
So how exactly is Cody not as good as this guy makes him out to be? Care to elaborate?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.