[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this is the ROH champion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 1239x1384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1239x1384px
>>
File: Backrash.jpg (44KB, 535x645px) Image search: [Google]
Backrash.jpg
44KB, 535x645px
>this is the WWE Champion
>>
>>2794199
Based
>>
Does anyone else agree that Cody Rhodes is the new Indy CM Punk?

Mann Cody rhodes just putt on a clinic with his wrestling skills, that match with daniels was 5stars, cody rhodes is hella strong on the mic, he has great wrestling skills, he also look like a million dollars and he getting the push of a life time. Right now. OKada to me is super cena and getting push down our throat, with his bullshit superman booking to look strong. And kenny omega is like the Miz. Very good but not quite there yet. This feel like 2011-2012 era of awesomeness. Im super happy to be alive and to witness great wrestling Again.

And cody rhode will be the newwwww IGWP champion of the world It is his time he deserve it, noone in the indy is a hard working as cody rhodes he proven to everyone he is the best right now, and soon to be the best ever!

Btw for people who dont believe me cody will win the IGWP, Gedo favorite wrestler is Dusty Rhodes. He going put the belt on his son.
>>
>>2794199
Pathetic

Although, I'm more shocked to find out ROH still exists
>>
>>2794378
E drone here. Alright, you fucking convinced me. How do I watch indie matches/ROH/NJPW matches?
>>
>>2794378
Isn't Cody just a freelancer and not signed with NJPW. Freelancers never win the main title
>>
File: blackfedora.jpg (106KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
blackfedora.jpg
106KB, 1500x1500px
>>2794378
>Does anyone else agree that Cody Rhodes is the new Indy CM Punk?
>Mann Cody rhodes just putt on a clinic with his wrestling skills, that match with daniels was 5stars, cody rhodes is hella strong on the mic, he has great wrestling skills, he also look like a million dollars and he getting the push of a life time. Right now. OKada to me is super cena and getting push down our throat, with his bullshit superman booking to look strong. And kenny omega is like the Miz. Very good but not quite there yet. This feel like 2011-2012 era of awesomeness. Im super happy to be alive and to witness great wrestling Again.
>And cody rhode will be the newwwww IGWP champion of the world It is his time he deserve it, noone in the indy is a hard working as cody rhodes he proven to everyone he is the best right now, and soon to be the best ever!
>Btw for people who dont believe me cody will win the IGWP, Gedo favorite wrestler is Dusty Rhodes. He going put the belt on his son.
>>
>>2796572
>shocked to find out the biggest pro wrestling company in America still exists
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.