[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you fuckers buy your tickets to WWE events from?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: smackdowntrain.jpg (87KB, 940x688px) Image search: [Google]
smackdowntrain.jpg
87KB, 940x688px
Where do you fuckers buy your tickets to WWE events from?
>>
from the venue. go to their site and then use their official ticket purchasing system. the same tickets i got for sdl were about 40 dollars more expensive on ticketmaster than they were buying direct from the venue
>>
>>2793847
Unfortunately the venue's site redirects me to Ticketmaster. I'll call them on the phone and see what that'll do.
>>
>>2793841
Unironically, just buy them there that night and ask for the cheapest seats. I got seats directly beside the ramp for $18 at a smackdown live. Disregard if you're going for like ringside or something
>>
>actually going to a wwmeme event
edrones everyone
>>
File: DKfQoMb.gif (2MB, 400x687px) Image search: [Google]
DKfQoMb.gif
2MB, 400x687px
>>2793841
Imagine paying to see this shit live
>>
>>2794112
>>2794121
It's a house show, it's the last one they'll ever do in the arena, it's got Corbin vs. Lesnar on the card, I don't care if the TV product sucks, it sounds like a blast.

>>2794106
I'd like to get lower bowl seats, desu.
>>
>>2794125
Oh you're going to the Joe? Nice.

Detroit definitely needed something better and it's nice the Pistons are coming back but I will miss the Joe.
>>
im going to one tmmw in vancouver. $20 seats, lets find out why they are cheap shall we
>>
>>2794159
Yeah it's impossible not to miss a building with so much history but it really is time for it to go.

LCA's getting a PPV later this year, so that'll be cool.
>>
File: 1496031115972.jpg (300KB, 2160x1215px) Image search: [Google]
1496031115972.jpg
300KB, 2160x1215px
I would recommend ticketmaster but that's only for when you feel the show is gonna sell out. Which it won't. Buy them at the venue, they will more than likely be terribly cheap.
>>
"it's got Corbin vs. Lesnar on the card"... dude, that's like giving away a wrestlemania match for free! I'd give a scalper a ZJ to see that show!!
>>
>>2794253
lol I know it's not gonna be a five star match, dude, but it's something we've never seen before. I think they'll do some cool shit.

I mean, would you pay to see Corbin hit a Deep Six on Lesnar? I certainly would.
>>
>>2794163
I will be as well, fellow Vancouver anon. Don't have a ticket yet, but the sight lines at Rogers Arena are all pretty good for hockey, basketball, and concerts. Too bad the seats are kinda uncomfortable. Hope to see AJ and Nak there. Can't wait for NXT in a few weeks as well.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.