[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did Terry mean by this ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1938498293.jpg (112KB, 520x761px) Image search: [Google]
1938498293.jpg
112KB, 520x761px
what did Terry mean by this ?
>>
>>2793778
Those two girls worked him into a shoot.
>>
>>2793778
ew disgusting pig and two whores
>>
To get people to come to your wrestling shows you need to make it cool.

To make wrestling cool you need to attract young men to the shows.

To attract young men to the shows you need to attract young women to the shows.

To attract young women to the shows you need to get their ring rat friends to tell them about the hot wrestlers who you can meet after the show.

To get the ring rats to talk to their friends you fuck their brains out. Based Hulk knew this and that's why he's one of the GOATs
>>
Gotta be honest, seeing wrestlers with bitches makes me want to get jacked.
>>
>>2793796
why do you want a bitch and no a decent girl
>>
>>2793809
I have the rest of my life to find a decent girl. Right now, I need to sow my wild oats.
>>
>>2793812
doing all of that is a sin and not ok so
>>
>>2793820
If Balor showed up at your house you'd 'sin' without half a thought. The way I see it, it's not a sin to act on your biological urges.
>>
>>2793828
BTFO
>>
>>2793828
nah lol what a terrible excuse sinners make hahaha lol i have control not like you having morals is more important you wont die if you you don't do it
>>
Based Hulk Hogan

And people think he needed those jabronis Nash and hall to be cool LMAO
>>
>>2793828
>taking carter's bait
la.
>>
>I hate niggers brother. Write that down in your little notebook dude.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.