[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did this happen? How did Haitch get that gigantic ovation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 19b6et.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
19b6et.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
How did this happen? How did Haitch get that gigantic ovation if he was the most hated heel before his injury?
>>
Was this the start of his reign of terror
>>
Those WWE Desire promo videos.

They were fucking awesome.
>>
File: Aaro8ja.jpg (30KB, 261x400px) Image search: [Google]
Aaro8ja.jpg
30KB, 261x400px
>>2793602
MSG (aka Smark Central) respects the fuck out of him for how hard of a worker he is. Dude tore his quad off the bone, got put in the walls of Jericho, then climbed back into the ring to finish the sledgehammer spot.

Undoubtedly one of the toughest workers in the history of the business.

Either way, he was gaining a lot of traction before his injury and people were even cheering for him over Austin.
>>
File: ideal male body.jpg (42KB, 540x640px) Image search: [Google]
ideal male body.jpg
42KB, 540x640px
>>2793618
Nah, that was about six months later.
>>
>>2793602
steph convinced his father to put on plants for his future husbands return
>>
>>2793602
I could've sworn this was in 05-06
>>
>>2793625
Get out of 4chan Haitch
>>
>>2793602
It was before Gaytch married Steph and got creative control over his character. Back then people hated Triple H the character but they didn't have anything against Paul Levesque as a person. They were cheering for Paul because he returned after a terrible injuring. The audience started to hate Gaytch as a person when he used his power for burying other wrestlers and feed his fragile ego
>>
>>2793602
His return signaled the end of the Invasion arc. Fans were glad to see him back and WWE to business as usual.
>>
And yet the pops quickly died away and he was back heel 6 months later
>>
If you watched at the time you probably remember how many vignettes they aired building up to this return. Every time I hear 'Beautiful Day' I think of this return.

As others have said this was before everyone posted on message boards and knew how much of a politician H is.
>>
>>2793625
Thanks Hunter
>>
because it was a bunch of fag smarks at MSG. he wasnt over at all literally weeks after
>>
File: 1490658692581.jpg (30KB, 400x361px) Image search: [Google]
1490658692581.jpg
30KB, 400x361px
>>2793696
>An arena filled with plants
>12000 plants
>>
>>2793731
he had already buried a bunch of people by 2002
>>
>>2793744
so pretty much like every superstar ever?
>>
>>2793823
It's NY. You only need a few to get these retarded hivemind monkeys to follow along.
>>
Trips had been getting mixed face pops for a while before his injury because he was one of the best in WWE at the time.

People missed watching him in the ring.
>>
Because like it or not, HHH is/was one of WWE's most successfull superstars.
>>
>>2794438
hey Paul
>>
Dunno how people can't like hunter he was one of my favourites and still is. Would I feel different if I didn't stop watching around 2003 and only came back around royal rumble last year
>>
>>2794502
Probably
>>
>>2794502
Yes, you would.
>>
>>2793602
They played that U2 video
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.