[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready for the return of muh mastodons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.png (287KB, 352x643px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
287KB, 352x643px
Are you ready for the return of muh mastodons?
>>
If the point of these men is for them all to get fed to Roman Reigns I'm not
>>
>he actually thinks Cass will even sniff the main event
>>
File: demolition.jpg (43KB, 632x488px) Image search: [Google]
demolition.jpg
43KB, 632x488px
>>2792520

They still look scrawnier than the average 80s wrestler in the WWF.
>>
>>2792520
lets see corbin is probably gonna Cash im and fate back into obscurity, cass is a terrible wrestler without enzo he will be nothing, strowman the flavor of the month
>>
>>2792532
He did months ago when Enzo was injured
>>
>>2792532
>he thinks the WWE won't push one of the extremely few successful products of the Performance Center/NXT era to the moon
>>
>>2792520
I see one mastodon and two skinnyfat dweebs
>>
>>2792520
They all need to get on the roids like Jinder
>>
>Corbin
He's good and getting better all the time. There are better guys on SmackDown and better guys in NXT, but fuck it, I'm into Corbin.
>Cass
lol
>Braun
I'm terrified of what'll happen to him after SummerSlam. Straight up terrified. I think there's nowhere to go but down for him after he loses to Brock.
>>
>>2792520
They need roids.
>>
>>2792538
He jobbed out first in a multi-man match for a "world" title. Right up there with Elimination Chamber fodder.

>>2792550
Yeah look at how good Bray and Alphas are doing...
>>
>>2792532
He was literally in the main event of RAW last week you fucking homo
>>
>>2792561
It's obvious what happens to Braun next https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAByGHSSXiQ
>>
>>2792571
Bray is an FCW product. American Alphas are PP products and one of the many failures I've mentioned. You don't think Vince has enough pride to push at least one of these guys regardless of how shitty they are just so he can say the Performance Center isn't a failure as a system? Cass and Corbin are winning the world title whether you like it or not.
>>
>>2792588
Too real.
>>2792571
In a match where the finish was "Triple H screws everybody", he was the one guy who didn't rate high enough to get screwed by Triple H. That's pretty rough.

Although it did take three signatures to put him down, so that's. Something?
>>
>>2792591
Vince doesn't have a stake in the PC.

>American Alpha are failures

They've won more gold than Cass.
>>
>>2792634
>Vince doesn't have a stake in the PC.
PC failing is a reflection on him as a businessman. Plus, PC is basically their homegrown talent. What does it say when the main event scene is dominated by former indie guys like Balor, Owens, Joe, Seth, Ambrose, etc. It says WWE is too incompetent to develop their own stars so they have to rely on former indie talent. Vince won't fucking stand for that.
>>
File: aj mark.png (614KB, 786x476px) Image search: [Google]
aj mark.png
614KB, 786x476px
>>2792529
Cass Stroman and Show all pile on roman like agent smith in the matrix and roman effortlessly chucks them aside
>>
Roman, braun, jinder, mojo, corbin and big cass replacing indie darling vanilla midgets ratings killer like seth, aj, finn, nakamura, ko and deanetty
I'm totally ok with this
>>
>>2792634
I see way more SAWF shirts than AA shit at shows. Enzo and Cass were better jew draws
>>
Can't wait till they're broken up and put on different brands.With Human Machinery, the fatty from Sanity, Dan Mathas and Tino Sabbatelli, a HW division with actual heavies may happen. I'm tired of LU being the only place where you get proper hoss fights
>>
>>2792916
do they have characters besides fat kebabs paul eldrich orders around
>>
>>2792916

God them '17 titles are sexy as FUCK
>>
File: 1092814-27_1_.jpg (28KB, 372x498px) Image search: [Google]
1092814-27_1_.jpg
28KB, 372x498px
>>2792520
Only Stroman is a true mastadon here. The other two are just tall guys and Corbin looks like he needs to get a clue and lift more actually.

I prefer this mastadon right here to those 3 any day.
>>
>>2792520
HEY JINDER
>>
>>2792671
NXT is also a reflection of Vince as a businessman.

>Vince wouldn't bury homegrown talents

Tell that to Bray, Ziggler & Cody
>>
I see potential. Too bad the "fans" are already shitting on Cass and Corbin without giving them a chance as top stars.
>>
>>2792550
He has a rat face.
>>
>>2794454
Too bad Vince is already deciding they're top stars without giving them a chance.

I like Cass just fine, but none of his solo work has ever indicated that he's anything better than Enzo's hot tag.
>>
>>2794454

I gave Corbin a chance i haven't seen anything special from him and the fact hes got the flabby body and has to cover his tattoos with a shirt doesn't help him.
>>
>>2792882
Low quality bait
>>
>>2792520
>corbin

He's a balding and out of shape, his tatoos suck worse than his promos and has legit one of the worst finishers ever thought of.
>>
>>2792520
Braun is the only one who has gotten over on his own.
>>
>>2794954
>Braun
>impyling smarks jizzing over their hateboner over Roman is a definition of over
(lol
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.