[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Face the facts, E Drones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

>Vince should have pushed Christian over Cena in 2005
>Christian was the hottest wrestler on the planet in 2005
>Christian had the most charisma
>Christian would have made WWE mainstream again.
>Vince fucked up.
>>
Oh, it's true. It's damn true.
>>
Christian really is the genesis of where it all went wrong with Cena
>>
File: wojak.jpg (30KB, 533x615px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
30KB, 533x615px
>>2792441
Wasted talent

both in TNA and WWE
>>
>>2792441
I mean, you're absolutely right.
I've always been saying that Christian was one of the 4 men WWE had who could've been their next Austin but either through ego and/or stubbornness WWE took their lightning in a bottle and shattered it to the ground.
>>
>>2792441
Absolutely.
>>
>>2792463
>where it all went wrong with Cena
where it all went wrong with Cena was he's a terrible wrestler, actor, and has a shit gimmick full of cringe and the people or whoever wrote his stuff had IQs of 10 year olds.
>>
>>2792463
Like where Bryan is where it all went wrong with Reigns.
>>
>>2792441
100% bro. Christian would've had actually great mainstream appeal but when everyone started hating Cena it took him much longer to make it mainstream
>>
Don't fucking remind me OP.
The golden generation of Canadians are almost dead and gone.
>Edge
>Christian
>Benoit
All that's left is Jericho
They all should have been the top guys from the mid 2000s to now but injury, tragedy, and the WWE management stopped that
>tfw the nu generation of Canadians are a fat guy, a Indian, and an Arab
>>
>>2793124
Kenny Omega, Michael Elgin
>>
>>2793149

You like to suck big hairy man assholes I see. Impressive.
>>
>Christian and Bryan forced into retirement because muh Cena/muh Randy/muh Shield
>steep decline ever since with no end in sight

Ah love it, Moggle.
>>
>>2793124
Omega > Jericho > Benoit > Edge > Christian
>>
>>2793193
>Reddit: the taste
>>
>>2793193
nah, i didn't place le clipboard dad first and benoit last because of extra-wrestling reasons
>>
File: weeb wrestling.webm (3MB, 544x308px) Image search: [Google]
weeb wrestling.webm
3MB, 544x308px
>>2793193
>>
File: mmmGORGEOUS.jpg (49KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
mmmGORGEOUS.jpg
49KB, 1200x675px
>>2793124
There is another.
>>
>>2794398
Another jobber I agree
>>
>>2794417
Won more matches this year than Lesnar
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.