[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: rusevlanaclippers (1).jpg (79KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
rusevlanaclippers (1).jpg
79KB, 640x360px
>>
hes a muslim

hes cleanly brainwashed her into following his religion
>>
>>2791186
>Rusev
>Muslim

Lolwut?
>>
>>2791186
>gets BTFO on WrestlingForum
>tries the same shit post on /asp/
Hey faggot, I was in your last thread. You're still wrong and an idiot.
>>
you'd be surprised how open certain beautiful women are to guys who are willing to confidently approach them. even if you're ugly. also see: Wyatt and Jojo
>>
>>2791186
Bulgarians are catholic you dumb fuck
>>
>>2791201
More like, guys who have money and status. If you had Rusev or Bray's paycheck, you'd be able to get supermodels too.
>>
Yeah I don't get why Handsome RuRu settled for a basic white bitch either
>>
>>2791181
Rusev is a sexy beast
>>
>>2791186
>>2791203
We're Orthodox, retards.
>>
>>2791201
Yeah, guys who are celebrities
>>
File: rusev4.jpg (77KB, 634x728px) Image search: [Google]
rusev4.jpg
77KB, 634x728px
Because Rusev is more man in 1 little finger than you are your whole body in all your life
Weak American fag
>>
>>2791181
Based ruru supporting the clips
>>
>>2791181

How Lana got Rusev? No idea. She's lucky.
>>
>>2791705
This.
>>
>>2791232
This, Rusev is Christian like AJ. Stop trying to sully their good names.
>>
I know right? RuRu could do better than that
>>
Based big dick rusev
>>
>>2791201
This, but more so. Some hot women really like brutish mean. Not ugly, spotty, skinny dweebs, but unrefined burly big guys. It accentuates their own prettiness.

Also, Beauty and the Beast is a Disney film. Media mindwashed princesses find it appealing.
>>
>>2791186
>Bulgarian
>Muslim

They're all Eastern Orthodox, you mong. Turks are the Muslims.
>>
>>2791210
Didn't they hook up at NXT? I doubt Rusev was a guaranteed anything at the time.

This one of the few WWE couples I like, it seems like a true love and connection.
>>
>>2791210
>>2792005
They've been together since Rusev was teaming with Scott Dawson under the management of Sly LeFort
>>
>>2792005
>>2792018
kek

A wrestler, even a fucking midcarder, wins twice as much as your usual middle manager in a company. She gets a guy with big paychecks and big muscles, which is two things women are mainly after.
>>
>>2792032
Stop projecting your insecurity and realise that if it was money/status she was after why would she get with a developmental midcarder.

Sort yourself out.
>>
>>2792042
Because the other guys were already taken? Listen, I'm not saying women can't fall in love, I'm just saying that good majority of them are golddiggers and if they can get with a wrestler, they definitely wouldn't say 'no'. Not to mention wrestler wives are the biggest golddiggers out there.
>>
>>2792032
Developmental guys don't make good money

>She gets a guy with big paychecks and big muscles, which is two things women are mainly after.

>>>/MRA/
>>
>>2791181
The clippers were a fad. They had a lot of bandwagon fans.
>>
>>2792049
>Because the other guys were already taken?

Show your working
>>
>>2791705
Unironically this.
>>
>>2791705
How can you think like this? Wow i can't imagine.
>>
>>2792049
There are women you can make that argument about from recent JoJo to Bellas to Eden to McCool to Renee and many more

But Lana Rusev is not really in that list, Rusev was a NXT midcarder with no real inside connection to the industry. They just seem to really click.

Lana and Rusev are a couple of the good ones.
>>
>>2791181
what you mean how?
Rusev's a wide dude that seems hilarious
>>
>>2791181
He's handsome Rusev
>>
>>2791181
>all the Nu-male SEETHING at alpha male Rusev
Have sex you pinheads
>>
File: Based Orthodox.jpg (255KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
Based Orthodox.jpg
255KB, 1080x1349px
>>2791186
Based orthodox
>>
>>2792144
>They just seem to really click.
Rusev talked about how they started dating on TIJ podcast.

Said once they were put into a storyline together and she became his manager, Lana would invite him over 24/7 to practice promos and work on their gimmick. One day during all of this, they kissed, and Rusev legit thought they were dating for four months before Lana was like "ok so what are we", and they've been together ever since.
>>
Probably because Rusev decided to settle down with someone attractive and no one wanted a washed up hoe like Lana. We've all seen her tits, Ruru could easily do better.
>>
>>2791705
this
rusev deserves better
>>
>>2794307
>One day during all of this, they kissed, and Rusev legit thought they were dating for four months before Lana was like "ok so what are we", and they've been together ever since.

BASED
FUCKING
RURU
>>
if her snapchat and insta stories are anything to go off of she's high maintenance and super fucking annoying
>>
>>2794307
>>2794346

>Telling that story
>Not telling the story of how they first met.
>Lana and Rusev bumping into each other at a tanning salon. She recognizes him from the day before and asks if he's a wrestler.
>Rusev says yes.
>Lana says she's an entertainer.
>Rusev asks if she's a stripper.
>Now they're married with a stripper pole in their home.

Rusev is based as fuck.
>>
>>2791181
he's very cultured and sweet in real life. intelligent too. Plus there are girls who have bear fetishes. true fact. the bigger, hairier and muscle bound you are bigger chance of finding a lady like that
>>
>>2795944
but before marrying Cucksev she used to exclusively date /fit/ muscle BLACKS

you can't just change your type like that, he's asking for trouble
>>
>>2795948
going from a chimp to a bear is an improvement
>>
>>2795948
>/fit/ muscle BLACKS

She didn't even date the attractive guy from the old spice commercials. Rusev is still /fit/, just strong man fit.

Plus she grew up in Latvia where it's really common for thick daddy bear guys to be considered the epitome of sexy. Dating that black guy was probably just rebelling against her missionary father.
>>
>>2795990
yes she date him get over it some white girls like black guys racist
>>
>>2795999
No, I know she dated that black guy, I'm just saying she didn't even date the HOT black guy on the commercials.

She got stuck with the ugly beta guy that did the commercials you fucking mong.
>>
does Rusev count as white?
>>
>>2796039
Do you count South Slavic as white?
>>
>>2796039
Yeah, he just tans a lot, he used to be a lot more white in his pre-wwe days.
>>
>>2795948
>you can't just change your type

I mean it's pretty easy to change your type when they cheat on you lol
>>
>>2791201
You still need something going for you. You can't just be a fat jobless acne ridden ugly NEET with a small dick that posts on /asp/ all day and expect to get a girl as attractive as Lana.

So if Rusev is ugly (idk I'm straight here) it doesn't matter since he is also lifts, showered, got a clue, had sex, has a career in wrestling making money and likely has a big cock. So of course Lana married him.
>>
File: 887.png (323KB, 600x600px)
887.png
323KB, 600x600px
>>2796039
>Slave
>White
>>
>>2796251
*Slav
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.