[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cody Rhodes interview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: cody.jpg (18KB, 730x356px) Image search: [Google]
cody.jpg
18KB, 730x356px
>"I don't want to sound negative but being part of history right now and this new era and new boom. I didn't get that while in WWE. So currently there is no incentive for me to return to WWE. I'm making more money than I was with WWE."
>I'm making more money than I was with WWE

b-buh WWE is the big leagues!

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0622/627357/cody-rhodes-on-advice-from-shawn-michaels/
>>
>>2790086
Jobbers don't make much money in WWE, this isn't news.
>>
The only reason he's making that money is his wwe background though

Otherwise he'd be Cody Hall tier of JUST
>>
>>2790086
>I'm making more money than I was thanks to WWE
ftfy, also
>implying Goldust's janetty made that much money anyways
>>
>>2790086
This is actually a pretty big deal.
>>2790091
Cody was a jobber, he was a mid-carder that had (unrealized) potential to be a main eventer. For years guys like this had no alternative to the WWE if they wanted to preserve the type of lifestyle they enjoyed. That has now changed.
>>
>>2790180
>>2790094
>WWE rub
Doesn't really matter. Not anymore than it did when it was WWF and WCW trading talent.
>>
>>2790189
Yes it does.
>>
WWE cult members out in full force ITT
You guys make Scientologists look like sane rational amateurs by comparison.
>>
>>2790192
For the nobodies on the indie circuit maybe, but they're not peers of Cody so they don't really factor into the discussion of this thread.
>>
>>2790187

>For years guys like this had no alternative to the WWE if they wanted to preserve the type of lifestyle they enjoyed

So I guess TNA just never existed?
>>
>>2790086
Kalisto and Sin Cara both make a 6 figure base salary and they're barely on TV. How shit is Cody at negotiating a contract?
>>
>>2790329
Hed be making well over 6 figures on the indys. Bucks and kenny make 7
>>
It's like people don't understand that if the WWE isn't making and promoting merchandise for you you're not making much more than your downside minus travel and road expenses. They only promote the merchandise of a select few and have been known to limit selection if not straight up remove talents products from live events if they're selling better than the superstars they're trying to push.

Indies let you become a traveling t shirt salesman first and foremost on top of paying you for 20 minutes of work and covering travel. And you work your own schedule. Seems pretty nice for guys like Cody, although I'm not sure it helps guys like Curt Hawkins post WWE.
>>
>>2790255
If a promotion doesn't pay, does it really exist?
>>
>>2790086
>I'm making more money than I was with WWE

Citation needed
>>
>>2790329
>Kalisto and Sin Cara both make a 6 figure base salary
[Citation Needed]
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.