[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw you realize TNA has survived longer than WCW did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4489.jpg (313KB, 1053x621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4489.jpg
313KB, 1053x621px
>yfw you realize TNA has survived longer than WCW did
>>
I have this weird feeling that TNA will outlive WWE.
>>
>>2789890
The difference is that even at it's lowest point, people actually knew WCW excited.
>>
File: EKO1S4s.jpg (184KB, 818x500px) Image search: [Google]
EKO1S4s.jpg
184KB, 818x500px
>>2789913
how much do TNA fags make. I heard WWE jobbers make 100k minus taxes and travel
>>
>>2789954
I have no idea. But TNA has this weird thing of hanging on at the brink of death and has done it several times now.
>>
>>2789954
>WWE jobbers make 6 figures
nope. the base salaries are

undercard = $30k to $60K
midcard = $60k to $250k
mainevent = $250k to $500k
topmost guys = $1m to $3m
>>
>>2789954
my step-uncle is a former TNA Global Champion and he made about 35k a year when he was with them
>>
>>2789998
who? did he get merch cuts
>>
>>2789993
Nobody can afford to travel around the country as an independent contractor paying their own travel, food and hotels if they are only making 30k.

Even the lowest of the low are earning more that. Tyler Reks revealed his salary when he left, it was about 100k and then he spent a third of that just on road expenses then another third on taxes.

The NXT youngsters are probably on 30k or less, but they are all based in one placed and don't travel as much.
>>
>>2790035
Anon, I'm a lower midcard performer for the WWE. I make $47,000 per year.

Apps like hotel tonight and Chipotle are a godsend for us.
>>
>>2790064
>cuckter rping again
Lmao
>>
>>2790089
Believe whatever you wanna believe.
>>
>>2789998

According to the wikipedia list of TNA television title reigns, only three men held it in the period it was known as the global champtionship, Eric Young, Rob Terry and AJ styles.

Now you described your step uncle as "a former Global champion". That choice of words indicates that its not AJ or EY, as they were both TNA heavyweight champions. So I will have to assume that your uncle is Rob Terry, whose only championship won in TNA was the global title.
>>
>>2790064
stop spending all your money on toys, Zack
>>
>>2789993

That's false. I can't remember who but they signed someone and gave him a contract to just be at the performance center for now. No tv, no travel, nothing and he was signed for 50,000. Your contract ups the farther up you go as well. However the pay is still not what it should be and the jobbers aren't making more then a quarter grand.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.