[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just bought a WWF era IC strap. no remorse yet. >pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IntercontinentalTitle.png (127KB, 638x180px) Image search: [Google]
IntercontinentalTitle.png
127KB, 638x180px
i just bought a WWF era IC strap.
no remorse yet.
>pic related.
>>
>>2789655
what are you going to do with it? feed your senpai...oh wait

>you
>sex
>>
The ugliest IC version.
>>
>>2789655
One of the cheaper ones or one of the $300 or whatever autism ones?
>>
>>2789655
I was gonna buy a set of the attitude era tag team titles for me and my best mate, since we were huge marks back in HS. Fuck I miss that crazy kid... He's jobbing to Jesus now, drawing no dimes in the afterlife.
>>
>>2791287
Ah but that's where you're wrong, they are all autism ones.
>>
>>2791324
When you kick the bucket, you'll have a tag run.
>>
>>2791334
That's what Im counting on. I just hope he doesn't turn heel for ratings right when I show up.
>>
>>2791286
i wish it had a white strap but all those i could find had the scratch logo.

>>2791235
Im in a band, so i'll probably wear it when we play, karaoke, live wrestling, gallery opening parties, that kind of thing. Im actually pretty psyched to cut a warrior style promo on stage with it.

I wouldn't wear it to see another band that'd be kind of weird.
>>
>>2791328
get over yourself, wrestling is popular now.
>>
>>2791699
Wrestling was never cool.
>>
>>2791707
no one said it was cool.
it's never 2late 2learn3read.
>>
>>2791806
Popular and cool are generally synonymous. It's never too late to admit you're a retard
>>
File: uxpx.png (21KB, 938x478px) Image search: [Google]
uxpx.png
21KB, 938x478px
>live on NY/CT border
>2 1/2 hours away from seller
>ships the day of purchase
>check tracking, see this.

shit seriously better get here today or tomorrow.
>>
>>2791813
Chlamydia is popular, but it ain't so cool.
>>
>>2791821
You're being pedantic.
>>
>>2791707
Late 90s/early 00s wrestling was the last time wrestling was really popular, at least where i live.
>>
>>2791813
>Cool things can become popular
>Popular things are not cool

you know you dont have to post anything if you are embarrassed about being wrong. no one knows who you are and you can just let it fade away. you don't have to double down on being wrong and bumping the thread.
>>
>>2791829
I'm sorry about your losing the geographic lottery.
>>
>>2791831
Are you brain damaged? He said wrestling was popular and I said it was never cool, to which he replied that I didn't have the right word, and then I explained hoo and why I did. I never retracted my original statement, wrestling was never popular or cool.
>>
>>2791829
>Netflix just made a tv show about fucking wrestling that everyone is gonna watch.
>NXT main events in Brooklyn, Austin, Seattle
>Total Divas/Bellas exists

step out of your autism bubble, for a second.
After Star Wars and comics, wrestling is the next nerd niche to become mainstream(again).
>>
File: g3bMg.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
g3bMg.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>2791840
>triple down(s).

everyone knows Hulk Hogan, RRP, Macho Man, Andre. most people know Stone Cold, Mick Foley, Undertaker, John Cena, Vince, HBK, and Haitch .Johnny Gargano, Joey Ryan, Kenny Omega are talked about regularly by hipster trash.

the Rock is the most over actor in the world. The current US president has been in the ring.
>>
>>2791863
That doesn't mean it's popular or cool you fucking retard. Plenty of people know about Pokemon but that wouldn't be considered popular in any but the most autistic of circles. Kind of like wrestling. Embrace your autism anon.
>>
>>2791877
Pokemon GO had like 1 billion downloads that's popular. No one will admit tho playing it now because it's not cool.

in your mind, popular=cool. and you're straight up wrong. I will happily bump my thread all day.
>>
>>2791877
sorry boyo, something you like is over. you can no longer pretend people don't like you because they don't know what you're talking about.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.