[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a better man on the mic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: Eli-Drake.jpg (51KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
Eli-Drake.jpg
51KB, 1284x722px
Is there a better man on the mic?
>>
File: factoflife.jpg (78KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
factoflife.jpg
78KB, 1360x768px
I kinda miss douchey mid card Eli "used car salesman" Drake.

Fair play to him though, his biggest criticism for a while was that he could talk but was mediocre in the ring, but his match with Patron showed he could step up.
>>
>>2788950

He's had to shift his character to fit in the HW title scene since JJ and creative dont like outlandish HWs. With him its always about who he goes against. Last year the only good match he had was against Eddie Edwards.
>>
>>2788931
not in the modern era. say what you will about tna, but they actually let this guy go out there and express himself, and it works extremely well.
>>
File: CCC.jpg (36KB, 474x266px) Image search: [Google]
CCC.jpg
36KB, 474x266px
>>
File: 1493904570018.png (286KB, 475x546px) Image search: [Google]
1493904570018.png
286KB, 475x546px
>>
>>2788968
I wish the creative from the No Jarrett era were still around. Jarrett is good for signing talent and making deals and Lagana and co were good for creative.
>>
>>2789075

Unfortunately people just cant mix in TNA. It be great it Big Tunes Billy was still there, with Lagana and Jarrett but its just bullshit there. Hell, Hurricane Helms left creative because he didnt mix with JJ and co. Im just glad that TNA is still good even though its totally different to last year and that the wrestling has improved vastly
>>
>>2788931
WWE Really fucked up letting this guy go, he's absolutely money. Good look, good enough in the ring, tons of charisma and mic skills.
>>
Literally the fuck who?
>>
Who?
>>
File: fallahbah.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
fallahbah.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>2789085
I'm enjoying the tag division a lot these days, apart form the VOW. But Garza and Laredo Kid are fucking awesome and I hope to see more of Fallah Bah and Croatian Haitch
>>
>>2789099
Yeah but he wouldn't be who he was today without Impact's creative, same with ec3
>>
>>2788931
Jinder Mahal
>>
>>2788931
unironically legitimately unequivocally undeniably sincerely genuinely earnestly truly actually precisely literally fucking WHO?!?!?!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.