[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LMAO kenny gaymega was future endeavoured from wwe developmental

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: kenny-omega-1484685848-800.jpg (19KB, 800x429px) Image search: [Google]
kenny-omega-1484685848-800.jpg
19KB, 800x429px
>wwe developmental
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EffAq9FSWxA
>>
File: njpw-1106171.jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
njpw-1106171.jpg
42KB, 600x400px
>>
>>2788696

Thank god, he probably would be really shitty now if he stayed with the E.
>>
>>2788705
Yea I see those scattered seats with a lot of empty chairs
>>
He quit because WWE Developmental was the shits back then.
Imagine going on the Internet and thinking you can spread lies that are so easily verifiable to be proven wrong.
This is so sad.
I hope WW Eare at least paying you to do this, because if not, you are just a sad, sad turbo mark.
>>
>WWE developmental got rid of the current best wrestler in the world
>nu-males like Roman, Boring Corbin and Big Cuck are in the main event

everything makes sense
>>
>>2788717
watch the video, he clearly tells how johnny ace future endeavoured him
>>
>>2788696
Damn Kenny is awesome. That was an awesome clip. I felt my smark levels invigorated as his soothing voice touched my ear drums. I am enlightened by his words of wisdom. I look at the mirror and my reflection, I see you the WWE Universe, you despicable fools who piss me off. I smash the mirror to take out my disgust at the world of WWE and mediocrity that is sports entertainment. I walk out of my room with a smirk on my face, knowing I am of a higher breed of wrestling fans
>>
We all knew this though, he was Heath Slater's tag partner before they broke up
>>
>>2788711
You don't see a tarp though
>>
File: 19847987949654.jpg (1MB, 1952x3264px) Image search: [Google]
19847987949654.jpg
1MB, 1952x3264px
>>2788770
>Damn Kenny is awesome. That was an awesome clip. I felt my smark levels invigorated as his soothing voice touched my ear drums. I am enlightened by his words of wisdom. I look at the mirror and my reflection, I see you the WWE Universe, you despicable fools who piss me off. I smash the mirror to take out my disgust at the world of WWE and mediocrity that is sports entertainment. I walk out of my room with a smirk on my face, knowing I am of a higher breed of wrestling fans
>>
>>2788696
this your first day here?
>>
this is the best story about johhny ace desu

at least he tried to help kenny get a foothold even if he failed
>>
Kenny living in world whining entertainment fans' heads rent free. Those six star matches must have really gotten to them. For the love of god! Two sweet me!
>>
>>2788696
And..? Best thing that ever happened to him. Now faggots like you and WWE as a whole are hoping and praying to god he leaves NJPW. E-Drone bodies are legitimately going to hit the floor if he decides to re-signs with New Japan.
>>
Might be the best thing that happened to the man
>>
>>2788978
>this delusional fool
Kenny is just raising his stock so he can head to the WWE. He said so himself, so I think I will take his word for it over some obese smark
>>
>>2788696
stamford wives still SEETHING over 2 six star matches
>>
>>2789155
These drones are making up their own fan fiction now. Pretty sad.
>>
>>2788719
>calling Roman a numale when Blowmega is a literal homosexual and also a weeb
>>
File: Hermione.png (1MB, 1000x1295px) Image search: [Google]
Hermione.png
1MB, 1000x1295px
>>2789188
MAN BUN Roman is a numale. Just look at the picture of how he holds that pink teacup. Omega is also much stronger than Roman. He dead lifts BIG MIKE Elgin into a power bomb, something that Roman cannot do. The truth hurts, doesn't it?
>>
>>2789193
>He dead lifts BIG MIKE Elgin
So? Elgin is a manlet
>>
File: NatSoc_Jap01.jpg (208KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
NatSoc_Jap01.jpg
208KB, 1180x842px
>>2789202
He weights more than a geriatric Undertaker who Roman could not pick up.
>>
>>2789210
Elgin weighs 250 at most
Taker is legit 275+ throughout his entire career and it wasn't even Roman's fault that he couldn't lift him, it was Taker's.
I'd like to see that skinny manlet Omega try to pick up Undertaker.
>>
>>2789179

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb7ULNYZMzA

>I knew that I couldn't stay in the performance center as enhancement talent. I had to leave WWE and make a name for myself so I could come back as a star

So when kenny leaves are you going to give him the phil treatment and make threads everyday?
>>
>>2788696

This is a negative on WWE more than anything.

This is no different than a team cutting a player and he becomes awesome.
>>
This is a weird meme. The story as Kenny tells it goes
>Kenny wanted to go to Japan to make a name for himself.
>He impressed Johnny Ace and got an opportunity to go to WWE developmental, he went.
>It didn't work, it reinforced his feeling that he needed to make a name for himself outside WWE.
>Johnny Ace completely understood and supported him and wanted to help him via contacts in All Japan
>It fell through, but it's clear that at all points, Kenny and Johnny understood and respected each other.
>Kenny hit a bump in the road but wound up succeeding at his goal anyway and becoming a huge name in wrestling.

I don't get it. Where are you getting "lol Kenny got fired from WWE" from this? And even if that was true, wouldn't that just be a huge mistake on WWE's part, that they got rid of a guy who turned out to be this talented and this popular?
>>
>>2789225
Taker does not weight 275 now. Not even close. Look at him! If Roman was strong he would be able to dead lift him, which he cannot. If Kenny can dead lift Elgin, he can dead lift the dead man with ease. Roman is a weak fat man, with fat genes. Just look at his fat brother. Omega has a true aesthetic build that the gods themselves could not even carve out of marble.
>>
>>2789281
OP BTFO
>>
>>2788822
>His attempt to rile everyone up doesn't work.
>He has to quote people with a picture of guys in fedoras as his next form of defense.

Yeah man, you're really getting your point across there.
>>
>>2789281
I don't get all the Johnny Ace hate. He helped a lot of american wrestlers into japan and brought a bunch of dumb sluts like the bella twins into the wwe which probably kept morale up as the company declined
>>
>>2789281
>facts kill the E drone narrative

really jarbles my marbles
>>
File: johnny.jpg (40KB, 641x360px) Image search: [Google]
johnny.jpg
40KB, 641x360px
>>2790134
more like Johnny Based
>>
>>2789225
>Omega
>skinny

>>2790134
He was an incompetent fool completely unsuited to his job.
>>
>>2788770
Cringe
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.