[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your guys honest Opinions About him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: 7801ee12b4reymysterio.jpg (50KB, 600x712px) Image search: [Google]
7801ee12b4reymysterio.jpg
50KB, 600x712px
What are your guys honest Opinions About him
>>
Mysterio was always OVERS AS FUCK among people who never had any previous contact with wrestling. I would dare to say he drew some dimes.
>>
Based
He's old as fuck now, though
>>
>>2788275
I liked him, and I think he was universally pretty over. But as the same time I can understand why he never got a series title run; the whole luchador thing is very generic, so no matter what you give him there is still a cap on how popular he'll be, unlike other wrestlers who have a much easier time becoming famous. Although he still deserved a real title run, just for being such a midcard god.
>>
Him and Jeff Hardy were my favorite wrestlers as a kid, spot monkeys really get over with kids I guess.
>>
>>2788275
Started the rise of flippyshit cancer. This manlet was one of the worst things to ever happen to the business.
>>
>>2788275
Like him, solid rassler, nice guy, don't really have a bad thing to say about him as a person. Don't like how his WWE title reign was about an hour and a half. Literally the biggest transitional champion in history.
>>
>>2788282

this. nigga should retire soon, he can't do much of what he used to anymore.
>>
>>2788283
>mfw there's a cap on how popular a luchador can be
>>
>>2788294
>Literally the biggest transitional champion in history.
Well, actually, he was literally the smallest.
>>
>>2788288
lol
>>
>>2788283
Because if there's one thing WWE is full of, it's masked luchadors...

>series

Moron

>>2788282
>>2788295
Rey on LU is better than he's been in years

>>2788288
>knowing this little
>>
It's one of the most influential wrestlers ever.

Hope he can go back to WWE for one last run and retire with the reaction he deserves.
>>
>>2788325
>the reaction he deserves
When he left the WWE he was being met with disappointed "Aww, it's just Rey Mysterio, move along people" reactions, in Mexico right now he's treated as God King of lucha.
>>
His 2009 run as IC champion was great

Matches vs Jericho/Ziggler/Morrison were top notch
>>
>>2788332
>implying his reaction at being #30 had anything to do with him
>>
King of the Deathmatch
>>
>>2788336
Even disregarding that Rumble, 2014 was an awful year for Rey, he was just getting lumped together into non-sense six men tags. Wyatts vs. Rhodes & Rey, ADR & Real Americans vs. Mark Henry, Xavier Woods & Rey.

Rey Mysterio was Knuckles.
>>
one of my favs from wcw
>>
Just saw him on the 10th for NEW and he can still go and hasn't really lost a step
>>
>>2788275
One of my favorite wrestlers in WCW. Hated the shit out of Roided Rey in WWE.
>>
>>2788275
He was a confirmed draw
>>
File: image.jpg (199KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 600x366px
>>2788294
Hey at least he gets to say he was a WWE Champion
>>
>>2788288
back then flippy shit was what made him unique in wwe
since every wrestler does it nowadays (thanks to smarks with ADHD) it stopped being special
now it's just annoying
>>
Pretty based
Good draw
Universally over
Made flippy shit interesting for once
Didn't bitch when he was forced to job to cena
He's what every upper midcarder should strive to be
>>
>>2788497
>He's what every upper midcarder should strive to be
Vinnie Mac's puppet.
>>
Based as fuck
>>
>>2788287
Jeff was also a botchfest, not just a spotmonkey.
>>
>>2788275
Murderer
>>
>>2788275
Fucking loved him, he was my absolute favourite wrestler when I was getting into wwe
>>
>>2788275
I like him. He kills it in the ring.
>>
Definitely underrated as far as how many people acknowledge just how good he was. Prime Mysterio was arguably the best wrestler in the world.
>>
>>2788275
Was awesome when he first came into WWE because of how unique he was.

Would be a nobody if he showed up today.
>>
>>2788275
a midget that can actually draw dimes
>>
Changes the biz forever.
Forced Vince and WCW brass to realise that size doesn't mean shit. Smaller guys can get over if they are good.
based ReyRey, paved the way for the current crop of guys we have now.
Will go down as a legend that inspired and defined a whole new generation of pro wrestler. His influence should not be understated historically. Also could GO back in the 90s and 00s, his early stuff is amazing to watch.
Rey is p cool desu
>>
>>2788355
Underrated
>>
File: typo.jpg (8KB, 250x183px) Image search: [Google]
typo.jpg
8KB, 250x183px
>>2788311
I meant that luchadors won't be as mainstream famous. Since he actually talks he would have no problem being a good WWE champion. But getting any recognition outside of that is obviously not going to be as strong as with a normal person.

This applies to magic people like Bray and the Undertaker too; great people, but not the kind of guy you want to hold a title for a long time.
>>
File: cena1.png (144KB, 297x413px) Image search: [Google]
cena1.png
144KB, 297x413px
>>2788462
Yeah for about 5 mins........
>>
Great at killing the competition
>>
File: chen.png (71KB, 554x436px) Image search: [Google]
chen.png
71KB, 554x436px
>>2788355
>>2788539
>>2788689
>>2788767
>>
One of the GOATs

Definitely one of the 4 in the mount Rushmore of little guys
>>
>He was a confirmed draw

>he hurt ratings just like eddie
>the only thing he did well was sell merch
>never cut a memorable promo
liturally the only mexican who ever came close to being a draw was Konnan
>>
>>2788386
Is he still doing the same boring shitty routine?
>>
He's a shitstain on the industry.
The best thing he ever did was get thrown like a lawn dart by Nash.

WWE completely forgettable run
WCW was good at first but got exposed as a no personality midget.
Then kills a guy and doesn't bother to check on him because he'd rather hit the same spot he's been doing for decades instead. Like any idiot could have seen something was wrong, but he kept doing the same stupid shit he always does in every match.
>>
>>2788275
He's a good wreslter and a draw. He also works the obese anti-smarks.
>>
>>2788325
He's making more money doing Crash/LU/Indy dates, plus he gets to spend a lot of time with his family and help his son train. I'm honestly okay with him never going back.
>>
>>2788977
Konnan is the patrician's favorite Mexican wrestler.
>>
File: IMG_20170622_210801.jpg (149KB, 1387x992px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170622_210801.jpg
149KB, 1387x992px
>>2788977
>>2789886
Not even mexican, he's cuban
>>
File: 1491203457978.png (404KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491203457978.png
404KB, 640x360px
>>2788462
Jesus christ.

I'm mad.
>>
>>2790363
Neither are Mysterio and most if not all of the Guerreros but spics still eath them up.
>>
>>2789135

I kinda wish Nash "Droz'd" him when he flung mexi-let into the trailer. Nothing would be funnier or more deserving than Rey spending the rest of his life in a wheelchair controlled by one of those straw thingys.
>>
>>2790363
Bow Wow Wow
Yippie Yo Yippie Yay
Odelay
All day everyday.

Viva la raza!

Now you remember...
>>
>>2788275
he killed a man, broke his neck
>tfw no luchador gf to 619 with, if you know what I mean ;)
>>
>>2790913
ow the edge
>>
>>2788275
WHO'S THAT JUMPIN' OUT THE SKY
BOTCHED A KICK AND KILLED A GUY
WHEN THE MASK'S OUT, AGUAYO, HE PASSED OUT
THE MEDS DIDN'T COME OUT TILL HE DIED NOW
>>
>>2788738
Wasn't a typo, you're just an idiot.

>"a normal person"
>"not the kind of guy you want to hold a title for a long time"

Yeah instead we should put it on generic bores like Orton & Reigns ;)
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.