[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck can we get him back lads? AJ is always good but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: AJ-Backlash.jpg (126KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
AJ-Backlash.jpg
126KB, 640x360px
How the fuck can we get him back lads? AJ is always good but this AJ was based as fuck and almost as good as him in NJPW. Feel like shit want this AJ Back
>>
He's a Christian family man. It will be impossible to get him back to Japan.
>>
>>2787893

He's gone and he's never coming back
>>
He needs someone to work with.
>>
File: AJ Styles.png (18KB, 299x276px) Image search: [Google]
AJ Styles.png
18KB, 299x276px
>>2787893
He really just needs someone good to work with. Him and John Cena really connected.
>>
>>2787898
This.

Headband bully AJ is never coming back.
>>
He's just another guy now. He's there to be a jobber and get Vince's new stars, like Corbin, over and fill a spot in the mid-card.
>>
>>2787893
He's a bland babyface now. It's over.
>>
File: 1497365526306.png (1MB, 1350x678px) Image search: [Google]
1497365526306.png
1MB, 1350x678px
>>2787893
I can't begin to imagine being such a mark for a guy with as little personality as zero dimes AJ Styles.

I bet you're ugly, fat and have never had a gf.
>>
File: 1491899435582.png (815KB, 810x622px) Image search: [Google]
1491899435582.png
815KB, 810x622px
>Was wishing constantly last year and before Mania that they'd just let AJ be a face.
Talk about a fuckin' monkey's paw.
>>
>>2787920
Nice one I bet if OP was half as cool as Based Big Bully Corbin he would still ugly and kinda fat.
>>
Smackdown had one hell of a run from the brand split to WM33 and it was largely because of AJ. Shame they've ruined it now by running off Mauro and using Smackdown as a feeder system for RAM.
>>
>>2787893
>wasting whole year carrying Roman and Shane for nothing and possibly got robbed from a title reign by corbin
>>
Haven't been watching but I assume they've screwed him up as a face?
>>
They haven't screwed him up, but he's taken a backseat. He was the main focus in the first part of the split, but he's like the #3 focus now behind Jinder and the women. He's been alright as a babyface, he's just now restricted on the mic with wwes shit scripting and has to make only comebacks in his matches instead of leading the matches because every good guy in WWE needs to be beat down in Vince's eyes. He just can be utilised more efficiently
>>
WWE can't book faces right
>>
>>2788027
He just kind of... Stopped being relevant. He got demoted to the midcard, feuding with Owens over the secondary belt and not saying or doing anything much interesting outside of matches.

It's pretty much pre-#beatupjohncena Styles all over again.
>>
>>2788027
Not yet. He will turn on Nakamura, or rather, he will wrestle heel during their match. To sell Nakamura as a big deal.
>>
>>2788518
Him losing match after match post-Jericho feud actually made the smark inside you awaken to the fact 'Hey WWE is burying him because he's from LOLTNA' CM Punk became AJ Styles and that's when you got behind him. Not because you genuinely like him but because you thought he was getting buried and was the underdog that deserved to be placed higher than the two corporate entities he was feuding with.
>>
File: projection.jpg (7KB, 372x323px) Image search: [Google]
projection.jpg
7KB, 372x323px
>>2787920
>I bet you're ugly, fat and have never had a gf.
Look at all this needless anger & projection
Sort your life out lad
Your personal problems are now spilling over to your Internet shitposting
>>
>>2787893
Alot of guys can't pull of a convincing face like Seth.

It's alot easier to play a heel if you're not already mega over as a face. AJ just doesn't have it in him to be better as a likeable good guy than a villain.
>>
>>2788606
Hey man, maybe loosen up the tinfoil hat, it's cutting off circulation to your brain.
>>
>>2787893
Natural heel, to be fair they resisted turning him face but the audience didn't play ball.

If someone is better as a heel please boo them.
>>
>>2787893
>tfw the champ the runs the camp isn't here
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.