[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former E Drone here..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_oatvo9npv81sj4xr4o2_400.gif (2MB, 320x172px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oatvo9npv81sj4xr4o2_400.gif
2MB, 320x172px
I have come to accept our new Japanese overlords. WWE is shit and I just cancelled my subscription.

I recently saw the Kushida vs. Takahashi match and felt like a little kid again actually enjoying wrestling

Can the njpw bros direct me to some good ass matches to watch?
>>
>>2787603

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGc84UXduqE

Give you a frame of reference for when it happens again at summerslam
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJT0yS21ycI
>>
>>2787603
I get liking new Japan but saying Japanese overlords? Chop your dick off mate
>>
>>2787705
U wot m8? bloody wanka
>>
>liking junior heavyweight garbage

People like you are the reason njpw gets worse every year

I swear I'm done with the company when KUSHIDA becomes a heavyweight
>>
>>2787603
Good to see another former zombie finally see the light. Don't listen to the shilling from the other side as they know their product is dying.
Check out the following:
>Okada vs Ishii at G1 2016
>Omega vs Naito at G1 Semi-Finals 2016
>Okada vs Marufuji at King of Pro Wrestling 2016
>Kushida vs Takahashi at WK11
>Okada vs Omega at WK11
>Okada vs Shibata at Sakura Genesis 2017
>Okada vs Omega Dominion 2017.
Just watch all the big events from 2017 on. NJPW World is easy to sign up for since they have an english option now
>>
>>2787752
Piss off. KUSHIDA has a better MMA record than any pro wrestler.
>>
>>2787777
Yeah a dwarfism division fighter totally could be able to beat up a legit bouncer like Fale, can't wait to see that kind of garbage in the g1
>>
>>2787808
KUSHIDA's not in the G1, so that specific garbage won't be happening.

But Zack Sabre Jr. might beat Fale if they're in the same block.
>>
File: NJPW_KUSHIDA_01.jpg (122KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
NJPW_KUSHIDA_01.jpg
122KB, 640x640px
>>2787808
You seem angry with all of your pissing and moaning. Manlet steal your girl? KUSHIDA is a legitimate wrestler, and if you don't like it don't watch, many more will.
>>
>>2787808
If stone pitbull is credible enough to be a heavyweight, then so can based KUSH
>>
>>2787808
Naomichi Marufuji (5'9'') was in the G1 last year and if you didn't think he was a legitimate threat you need to get your head checked. Watch his matches with Nakamura and Okada.
>>
>>2787868
>if you didn't think he was a legitimate threat you need to get your head checked

it's fake breh
>>
>>2787881
No, it's not, bruv
>>
>>2787868
I skipped thigh slapper magoo's matches last year just like I'm going to skip anything this year with Omega, Ibushi or ZSJ. NJPW doesn't shit up the BOSJ with heavyweights so I don't see why they have to put the little spot monkeys into the g1
>>2787841
Like I said in another post, if KUSHIDA becomes a heavyweight I'll stop watching. I know he isn't one yet but it's just a matter of time
>>2787858
Nice Baron Corbin tier comeback you gook geek
>>2787861
If KUSHIDA bulks up and steals Ishii's gimmick I guess I'd be okay with it
>>
>>2787752
The fuck are you talking about? Kushida and Takahashi especially are some of the best wrestlers in New Japan.
>>
>>2787902
Go to bed Al Snow
>>2787908
He doesn't know what he is talking about. Just another low IQ mark who thinks Hogan vs Andre was the best match at WM3.
>>
>>2787808
>a fat bouncer is a better fighter than a literal professional fighter

top fucking kek you've never thrown a hand in your life

>>2787902
>skipping the Omega or Ibushi matches

LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGH
>>
>>2788151
According to you, Sakuraba and Royce Gracie couldn't beat anyone. Tell that to Dan Severn, Kimo Leopoldo, and all the others that vastly outweighed them.

Yeah, you have never thrown a hand in your life. Now I am laughing at you.
>>
>>2788166
Pride fights were just as predetermined as pro wrestling bouts you ultra mark

The state of your arguments, next thing you'll be bringing up anime
>>
>>2788175
Sakuraba & Royce fought outside Pride

>>2788151
>rugby players know how to fight
>>
>>2788184
Did I hit a nerve Ling Ling?

Being the best welterweight is like being the strongest 12 year old. It means nothing to the average adult who can pick people like you up and put them in their pocket
>>
>>2788198
kek, project harder lil' bud
>>
>>2787603
I am happy to hear you woke up from shitty wwe.
welcome to our njpw world.
>>
Low and mid card sucks
>>
To those who are more familiar with Gedo's booking habits, will he give the strap to Stardust? Is this even a possibility?
>>
>>2788520
A possibility yes, if they want to kill their Japan attendences but boost their US prospects.

You can't have Cody take the title from Okada. You can have Kenny turn on Cody, just to establish gaijin Ace who will carry company in NA with Okada/Naito carrying it home in Japan.
>>
>>2787603
Easiest thing to do is watch WK11 and the PPVs since to know the latest shit.

But other cool stuff in terms of NJPWs resurgence this decade include:

Entire Okada vs Tanahashi series from...2012 or 2013 when it first started?
All the Shibata vs Ishii matches.
Kenny Omega vs Michael Elgin ladder match.
Nakamura vs Tanahashi
Nakamura vs Ibushi
Nakamura vs AJ Styles
AJ Styles vs Okada
AJ Styles vs Tanahashi
Kushida vs Ospreay
Omega vs Naito
Omega vs Goto
Omega vs Tanahashi
Ospreay vs Ricochet (Any of them)

And really most of the stuff involving Young Bucks. At worst they are spot monkeys that are still entertaining but they are often good at being hilarious or storytelling as well.

If you wanna watch something older, watch anything involving these guys in some combo: Jushin Liger, The Great Sasuke, Wild Pegasus/Pegasus Kid (Chris Benoit), Black Tiger (Eddie Guerrero). These guys had some quality stuff in that early mid 90s time.
>>
>>2788531
Erm, I should add something to my post. No, I don't see Cody winning, it does make sense in storyline, with Okada broken and tired.

But if they listen to their own fans, they should know - Cody is fine, but not a HW champ material. And Cody is not even in G1 and champ HAS to be in G1, so you can get main events between G1 and WK.

But I am going to shut up. You'll get to watch the show being worried about Cody actually winning, that's great position to be in. You will buy those near falls better.
>>
File: ingobernable.png (605KB, 693x393px) Image search: [Google]
ingobernable.png
605KB, 693x393px
Japanese lil jimmies imitaiting LIJ is the cutest shit ever.
LIJ are the definition of rude disrespectful give no fucks heels and all the qt girls and little jimmies love them when they should hate them and be supporting Taguchi Japan or Team NJPW guys.
It's great.
>>
>>2788710
Why is based Ace playing second fiddle to Finn Balor's Jannetty anyway?
>>
>>2788714
Ace's time is winding down friend. He's been cast down to supporting role now of aged veteran, heading for that Kojima/Tenzan status.
I really wish he would take the Summer off to heal his torn bicep/pec. But he just won't stop.
He's already been announced for G1.
His shoulder is torn to shreds but he won't get it fixed. I'm worried for him desu.
He may not be handling the transition of Okada as new Ace too well. I personally wish he would turn heel and go full grumbling old man mode refusing to relinquish his spotlight.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.