[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You fucking stupid smarks Vince worked you People will cheer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: worked marks and smarks.jpg (147KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
worked marks and smarks.jpg
147KB, 1600x900px
You fucking stupid smarks

Vince worked you

People will cheer super cena when he breaks the record at mania. He will fucking bury the only star WWE has built in the past decade and you fucking idiots will cheer.

Vince fucking worked you and you're too proud to admit it. SMARKS BTFO
>>
File: smark realises he got worked.gif (2MB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
smark realises he got worked.gif
2MB, 250x187px
Vince is truly a legend, I hope he doesn't pass away soon
>>
File: 1488761275757.jpg (87KB, 869x770px) Image search: [Google]
1488761275757.jpg
87KB, 869x770px
this was vince's master plan all along. Build up a pseudo new face of the company the same way he did Cena, knowing full well the new one would get booed. Vince would wait, bidding his time and watching as smarks became more accepting of Cena as the years went by. Finally his master plan is coming to fruition. Cena will beat Roman at WrestleMania to thunderous cheers, the crowd full behind him. And Vince will have finally won.
>>
>>2787518

Oh yeah, he won super hard with his constantly declinging business all for the sake of having his on-the-way out star beat Roman before he fucks off and the company dies even harder. Huge win for vince.
>>
>>2787521
Is is really dying though? I mean the stadiums are still packed
>>
File: Naito-Los-Ingorobles-645x370.png (569KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
Naito-Los-Ingorobles-645x370.png
569KB, 645x370px
>>2787518
>>
>>2787526
Ratings have consistently gone down year after year for at least 10 years now.
>>
File: the day wrestling died.jpg (199KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
the day wrestling died.jpg
199KB, 1200x675px
>>2787544
b-but bryan was a draw!!!
>>
>>2787544
That's why they got wwe network
>>
>>2787507
If Super Cena hadn't turned into PWG Cena in 2015 I guess it would've been a good master plan but I'm already okay with him now.
>>
>>2787507
Has this actually been confirmed/reported by anyone or is it just /asp/ being autistic again?
>>
>>2787580
>/asp/ being autistic
Wtf do you think?
>>
But Cena's probably retiring within a couple years.

Good plan, Vince?
>>
>we finally get to see how the crowd would've reacted to BOOtista vs. Orton

>>2787526
WWE only sells out a handful of shows per year.
>>
If this match happens, I will 100% be cheering for Reigns. I'm not even a Reigns fan.
>>
>>2787507
> Implying this wouldn't be a Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar at WM20 scenario.
>>
>>2788276
>cheering for the worse of two evils
>>
>>2787580
Meltzer confirmed it in this weeks observer
>>
>>2788323
>the worse
Hiya reddit
>>
>>2787521
>Acting like Vince doesn't have the money to buy and sell 12 of you.

He doesn't care about money anymore, he's gonna rich until his last day. This about Vince proving to everyone that he was right.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.