[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAH WHAT A PUSSY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_4644.jpg (89KB, 559x761px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4644.jpg
89KB, 559x761px
HAHAHAHAH WHAT A PUSSY
>>
>>2787351
>basement dwellers needed protection from outsider
That's a tad bit redundant
>>
>>2787351

HAHAHA

How much of a pussy do you have to be, as a grown man to get a restraining order against another man?
>>
>>2787365

It will make it punishable by law for Cornette to threaten and harass him, so I can understand it.
>>
>>2787379
>all that loser cornette does on his show is bitch about the past + russo

>make him incapable of doing so

makes sense
>>
>>2787351
I haven't been paying attention to this Russo/Corny drama. What happened to require a restraining order?
>>
Can I file a restraining order on this board and posting about Russo.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait a minute... Is this fucking real?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2787365
Did you see that video of Cornet freaking out at a Wendy's? That guy is unstable bro
>>
BASED RUSSO
>>
>>2787365
>unstable man harasses him and threatens his life for 18 years
>pussy

right.
>>
>>2787426
Corny shit n Russo on table of 3.
Russo saw it and made some sarcastic tweets about it
Corny saw it and went on a rampage on his podcast threatening Russos life and saying he called Vince weekly to beg for his job (and still does to this day)
Russo says he has a great family and a big house and "apologizes" to corny for being a better writer than he is
Corny responds in a similar sarcastic tone and says some more shit.

I like listening to cornette, but I don't blame Russo for filing paperwork to get him to stop. It's getting ridiculous.
>>
I pray to God cornette dies in public
>>
>>2787365

I could see it if the guy had a history of violence and instability like if he's assaulted a dozen people or stalked people before or lived alone in a cave with an assault rifle collection but it's fucking Cornetty.

If this isn't a work this is pathetic.
>>
>>2787351
Cornette deserves it.
>>
>there are faggots that care enough about these washed up hacks they defend either side
>>
File: 1463628911957.gif (550KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1463628911957.gif
550KB, 200x150px
> Russo calls everyone a mark for believing anything in wrestling ever
> buys Cornettes entire deal hook line and sinker
> worked so hard by his podcast he goes crying to the courts to get big mean old Cornette to stop bullying him
>>
Cornette assaulted Santino a bunch of times because he knew Santino couldnt do anything because he would be sent back to Canada and banned from USA
>>
File: Untitled.png (357KB, 503x793px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
357KB, 503x793px
This can't be real
>>
File: Reminder.png (43KB, 769x476px) Image search: [Google]
Reminder.png
43KB, 769x476px
>>2787351
Reminder
>>
Based Cornette working Russo into a shoot

YOU STILL GOT IT *clap* *clap* *clapclapclap*
>>
>>2787495
Russo cost Cornette his job twice; once in WWE and once in TNA and Corny is still seething over it.
>>
As much as I think Russo is a fucking hack who got lucky one time with Attitude (and that is what I think), I still fully believe that it's Cornette who is clearly in the wrong on all this.

Jim Cornette is a fucking spurg lord when it comes to wrestling. He's extremely bitter about the death of kayfabe in a business that was always going to be exposed anyway, even if Russo never came along, because of the internet.

And that's what this whole fued is about. It's about Cornette been super autismo and taking wrestling far too seriously. Like fucking hell dude, chill. This is a business that was born as a Carny side show, it was never going to be taking seriously, no matter what you think.

So he took his anger out on Russo, to the point where almost weekly he literally wishes him dead. And that's going to bite Jim on the ass now, because any judge will listen to those many many sound bites and hear someone who may not be all that mentally well.

I honestly think this has a good chance of going through, and Jim has no one to blame but himself. I mean, if you don't like Russo, fucking ignore him you God damn retard. You're not honour bound to constantly shit talk about him, so just don't bother.

This whole thing though will only make Jim more pissed off at Russo though, because that's the kind of guy he is.
>>
>>2787490
Based Cornette.
>>
>>2787528
>I honestly think this has a good chance of going through, and Jim has no one to blame but himself. I mean, if you don't like Russo, fucking ignore him you God damn retard. You're not honour bound to constantly shit talk about him, so just don't bother.

All this means is Jim can't say things to him or go within X feet of him.

Which is meaningless since they don't even live in the same fucking state.
>>
They're both idiots.

It's funnier to side with Russo since the Cornette fans are way more try-hard wrestling autists.
>>
>When was the last time you saw the alleged stalker?
About ten years ago.
>Ok... how is he stalking you?
Well he lives on the other side of the country but he's stalking me.
>Explain to me the nature of the stalking.
Well he threatened my life.
>OK when and how?
About ten years ago. I wasn't there but I heard about it on Youtube.
>Ok. Why are your requesting a restraining order now?
Because he just made fun of me again on a live streaming television show.
>Ok...
Then I made fun of him on the internet.
>Ok...
Then he made fun of me on the internet.
>You do realize it is a felony to perjuriously file a restraining order right, sir?
>>
>>2787541
This. They both work the smarks in their own way.

>>2787626
memes aside, it is against the law the threaten to kill or to harm somebody else. I wouldn't have filed a restraining order, but there is precedence to due so
>>
Jim cornette needs to chill, the other day on twitter he tweeted that the shooting of the republican congressman was justified
>>
>>2787443
Cornette tried to kill a man with his car
>>
Russo just made himself look like a massive pussy for no reason
>>
>>2787691

He is a literal retard.

He was the one who told Spike he was working with TNA after they specifically told Dixie they didn't want him near the program. So Spike booted TNA off their channel because of it.
>>
>HELP POLICE A FAT MAN IN KENTUCKY SAID MEAN THINGS ABOUT ME ON THE INTERNET I AM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW
>>
>>2787687
Not only that, he openly admits it and feels proud about it
>>
I just don't understand wrestling fans at all
>>
>>2787717
I'm not sure how he gets away with that though. I mean, I don't think there's a statute of limitations on attempted murder...
>>
>>2787719
Don't you watch Russo's podcast? All wrestling fans are fags who want to fuck twinks like Balor
>>
>>2787717
and he also threatened to shoot Brock Lesnar with a gun over a botched spot with his girlfriend.
>>
>>2787725
With admitting it on his podcast? He only needed to lie about it when the case was still open, but it's closed now so
>>
>>2787436
I just really hope when Russo dies a week later we get the headline of Cornette being arrested at the graveyard in the middle of the night actually trying to piss on his grave like he always says.
>>
>>2787443
He was in the wrestling biz during the wild times and had some nuclear fucking heat. You can easily convince any judge this guy's violent.

The fucking Dairy Queen video is probably enough.
>>
>>2787351
Ahahaha what a fucking faggot
>>
>getting worked into a shoot by Cornette's promo
>>
>Russo talks shit to Cornette
>immediately wusses out like this
>>
>>2787729
Russo just called himself gay
>>
>that feel when we are all getting worked by old school wrestling guys who are putting on a show just so you will pay attention to their podcasts.
>>
File: shit.jpg (15KB, 199x210px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
15KB, 199x210px
Y'all know it's fake right?
>>
>>2788277

Synn is muh Rasslefu.
>>
>>2787490
lmao, getting this worked over a fucking fake fighting business
>>
>mfw Cornette still worked so hard than Santino cost him the easiest job he ever had

Based Itallian Stallion working the obese mark.
>>
>>2787431
The Dairy Queen video is a classic.
>>
>>2787456
>wrestling is a work so therefore, everyone outside of this business now is still working

LOL IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO!!!

Russo replaced Cornette twice and both times brought the respective company to record high ratings. He's objectively better than Cornette as a writer/booker. Think of it this way, he was beaten not once by twice by a "yankee from the bronx" that uses the word "bro" five times a sentence. Would you be able to keep your sanity knowing this?
>>
I knew Russo was a closet poof all along, but all of his nuthugger obese smarks here wouldn't listen
>>
>>2788409
you never posted your face when though
>>
File: nLhA1xa.jpg (390KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
nLhA1xa.jpg
390KB, 1152x1536px
>>2787490
>he had better pray to his fictitious man in the sky
Huh, would have never pegged Jimbo as a seething atheist.
>>
>>2787671
The FBI is watching his ass anyway, they will get him sooner than later.
>>
File: 2017-06-22-22-36-40.jpg (145KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-22-22-36-40.jpg
145KB, 900x800px
Imagine being so shitty as a person that even the unlikeliest of coalition can occur because of him
>>
>>2788682
>Eric "One Good Idea His Whole Career" Bischoff

Bro, kek bro.
>>
>>2788682
Yeah, that is like the wrestling version of Stalin and Roosevelt becoming allies to beat up Hitler.
>>
>>2788707
So with Cornette and Bischoff which one is Roosevelt and which one is Stalin
>>
The only thing Jim stalks is pizza
>>
>>2788716
>this 5 year old level of 'insult'
Post ID right now underage mark
>>
>>2788715
Cornette is Stalin, obviously. Unless Roosevelt has done secretly some psycho shit that I don't know of
>>
>>2787351
What did you expect? He's from New York.
>>
>>2787351
wtf i hate cucksso
>>
>>2787379
>>2787419
>cucks who need a safe space.
>>
>>2788473
He killed WCW's chances of competing with WWF, Owen Hart, and TNA's strenuous relationship with Spike.

High ratings are irrelevant when you look past his initial success and realize he's been coasting by on reputation alone and couldn't refresh his ideas as time passed the Attitude Era.
>>
>>2788473
can't believe /asp/ would defend a guy pussy enough to get a restraining order against a fat old man
>>
>>2789572
>He killed WCW's chances of competing with WWF

Russo's involvement with the downfall of WCW is GROSSLY exaggerated.

I'm not saying he was smart, but WCW had its own problems coming to a boiling point before Russo ever entered the picture -- along with the Time Warner/AOL merger, which Russo had zero part in.
>>
>>2788777
We handle our business faggot this out of touch pussy basketcase does not represent us.
>>
Cornette is a good talent and manager but he can't do creative for shit. That's why Russo bootyblasted him TWICE.
>>
>>2788682
>Sleazy E
>>
>>2790108
He's been out of the business for like a decade now, his prime was like 4 years. He's the Charlie Weis of wrestling.
>>
>>2790108
He put the belt on an actor and himself.
>>
>>2790108
WCW was a dumpster fire that Russo lathered with napalm
>>
>>2789572
Are you trolling? WCW was fucked before Russo even got there.

>High ratings are irrelevant when you look past his initial success and realize he's been coasting by on reputation alone and couldn't refresh his ideas as time passed the Attitude Era.

Apparently he did considering he raised TNA's ratings after the Attitude Era
>>
Cornette is a mentally unstable Democrat, the party of domestic terrorists, so I don't blame Russo in going to the cops. Cornette needs to be locked up, he's a danger to others as well as himself.
>>
>>2791764
Reminder that Russo single-handedly cost WCW a third of Nitro's advertising revenue
>>
>>2791773
Reminder that a book written by two marks is not factual
>>
>>2790063
You put restraining orders on unstable people that threaten you, anon. That's literally what Jim is to Russo.
>>
>>2791782
>someone tells a negative truth about you
>NOPE IT'S FAKE NEWS LALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU FAKE LALALA
pathetic
>>
>>2791782
>stats aren't facts
>>
Ignoring that WWF ratings all went up with Russo
Ignoring that TNA ratings all went up with Russo
Ignoring that WCW ratings went up with Russo

It was Hogan and Bischoff that killed TNA though russo had nothing to do with that.

listen to his podcast. He knows exactly what makes a great wrestling show.
>>
>>2791887
>Russo dindu nuffin
>listen to his podcast

If he's so great at booking wrestling shows how come he begs the WWE for a job every week?
>>
Not sure how I feel Bout this. I love cornette unequivocally by he really has said some pretty extreme shit on the record.
>>
>>2787490
Reminder: Cornette unironically voted for Hillary, took credit for 'getting Brian back' on Family Guy when the character 'died' and is a fedoracore democrat
>>
>>2788238
thread summary
>>
>>2791773
Russo was the writer and it was his job to bring up ratings, which he did.

Sales and advertising are a completely different department.

>>2791908
He doesn't beg every week and he didn't even ask for a job. He emailed McMahon that he's willing to 'contribute' to wwe, centering around the shows formatting. And when McMahon replied that there wasn't anything open, Disco Inferno helped with Russo's reply live on the podcast.

Russo is still a wrestling fan and hates the state it's in right now. Listen to one (1) of his Raw reviews and you'll see
>>
>>2792226
Russo didn't bring up the ratings enough to even break even on his insistence that the third hour must go, therefore the loss is his fault.

>Russo is still a wrestling fan

He never was.

>Listen to him

BUY A BANNER
>>
Russo lives in NY, and Cornette lives in Louisville. Why would this be filed in Indiana.
>>
>>2791955
I could understand but not condone his massive hatred for Trump but he legitimately likes Family Guy. In two thousand and seventeen.
>>
>>2787463
That's blatantly not true. Santino in OVW fucked with an angle and Corny slapped him back stage for it. Santino reported it to the office and they used it as an excuse to fire Cornette who they didn't want to keep anyway
>>
>>2791955

He voted for Hillary and is a democrat but hates muslims and islam... and his former podcast host had a nervous breakdown after he spent nearly an hour and a half bashing muslims. What did he mean by this?
>>
CORNETTEY SEETHING HARDCORE
>>
>>2791784

Naw, this shitter calls out Corny and when he answers he runs to the cops. He a straight up pussy and a half.
>>
>>2792706
He's not a full cuckold, he only lets Russo put the tip in to his wife.
>>
>>2792706
Does anyone have Alice's nudes? She was sending them to a bunch of people's Twitter amounts unsolicited.
>>
File: 1438044660797.jpg (407KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1438044660797.jpg
407KB, 1600x1200px
>>2791887
>It was Hogan and Bischoff that killed TNA though russo had nothing to do with that.
This. TNA was great during the years Russo was writer and instantly went to shit when Hogan and Bischoff turned up and changed everything good about it
>>
>>2787528
>a business that was always going to be exposed anyway, even if Russo never came along, because of the internet.
Wrong

>wrestling was never going to be taking seriously, no matter what you think.
Wrong

18+ kid
>>
>>2792873
>Literally got the company kicked off Spike just for working with him

Yeah he was great for TNA.
>>
>>2791764
Dutch Mantell is responsible for TNA's highest PPV buyrate. Getting the highest ratings because all your friends who are relevant come back for one night then a month later everything goes back to normal is irrelevant when he cost the company insane amounts of money and talent by getting them kicked off a real television network by being a retard.
>>
>>2792991
>Literally got TNA their highest ratings on Spike

Yeah he was
You do realise TNA were on Spike from 2005 and Russo was a writer there from 2006 - 2011
>>
>>2792991
Dixie got TNA kicked off Spike
>>
>all these faggots defending a grown man pulling some pussy bitchmade shit

I know /asp/ is filled with autistic fart fetishists and overall autists. But I didnt expect it to be filled with literal beta bootlicking faggot cucks like /co/
>>
>>2787379

>Not getting your pussy powdered before posting
>>
>>2793911

Vince Russo is living the dream. Vince Russo is the gold standard for cucks.
>>
>>2793927
keep living in denial.you mangina bitch
>>
>>2793049
TNA were getting their highest ratings on Spike from June - September 2009 when the Main Event Mafia was at it's strongest so no idea what you are talking about

Spike just wanted any excuse to cancel TNA because Hogan and Bischoff had ruined it and they couldn't deal with Dixie
>>
>>2792877
There's a Woody Woodpecker short on wrestling that has a "scripted" joke released in the 50s
>>
>>2787419
An order of protection doesn't stop someone from talking about you.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.