[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We ruin current NXT stars like WWE creative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>debuts on RAW to help Samoa Joe
>Roman makes a joke about them being a fat team
>Joe and Ohno then officially become team fat
>spend the next year fighting the club every PPV
>>
Chris Hero ruined himself a long time ago.
>>
>Debuts at Smackdown in Dayton for the Kevin Owens invitational since he's actually from there
>Gets squashed in 3 minutes and is immediately fired.
>>
File: fsu1gvqxp1py.jpg (96KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fsu1gvqxp1py.jpg
96KB, 1080x1080px
>>2787219
>cuts weekly promos, doesn't wrestle for a month or more
>given a corny nickname
>squashed until the last 30 seconds of debut match, hits a 3 move comeback for the win
>spends the next few weeks in six man tags, losing half and winning half
>loses a 5 minute no. 1 contender match to lana
>disappears for weeks at a time for the rest of her run, only showing up to job
>>
>>2787225
>was the best wrestler in the world last year
>>
>>2787281
>cuts weekly promos
You mean:
>Interrupt heel mid-ramble
>Make long ass entrance
>Stare them down
>Smile in the ring as the heel backs down and walks away
>Their music plays
>The commentators act like what we just saw was the most exciting thing ever
>Do this a few more times
>Heel eventually jumps them, they trade blows but the face gets the upper hand and sends them packing.
>Their music plays
>>
>>2788268
Isn't this just like NXT?
>>
>>2787219
have Bray join them too and call them three little pigs and draft them to smack and feud with Corbin
>>
File: roode.jpg (97KB, 1066x600px) Image search: [Google]
roode.jpg
97KB, 1066x600px
>Take away theme song immediately, replace with buttmetal
>No robes, too Ric Flair
>Go back to the pump handle finisher
>Bobby sounds too kiddy, change to Bernard
>Why Roode? Now it's Rude, nephew to Rick Rude
>Start wearing Rick Rude's old tights with his face on them
>First feud is against Mike Kanellis for the hand of Maria
>Somehow win
>Become Bernard Kanellis
>James Storm then signs a contract and is immediately put on Raw and given the Glorious theme song
>>
File: AOP.jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
AOP.jpg
18KB, 320x320px
>>2787219
>Called up without Paul Ellering
>JBL won't shut up about the Road Warriors every time they're on screen
>Squash locals for a couple of weeks, no promo time or packages to establish their character
>Randomly have JBL and his 50+ year old friends attack them and hit all their finishers on them
>Disappear
>>
>>2788039
>liking SLAP MY THIGH INTO PIECES OVEREATING MY LAST RESORT
>>
>>2788411

God I'm still so fucking mad about that

I'm not saying I'm a fan of Ascension or that they were ever going to be a success on the main roster but jesus. Why the FUCK would you ruin what little momentum the guys had for a cheap pop
>>
>>2788424
I feel like the dumbest motherfucker on Earth because I was holding out for the Ascension to singlehandedly (doublehandedly?) fight off the old guys and murder JBL to give them a big credibility push.

It was like I had never seen the product before.
>>
>Have X wrestler debut
>Don't actually have anything for them after their debut

I think that covers about 50% of call-ups
>>
>>2787219
>NXTmeme
>muh creative
Hello squaredcircle
>>
>>2788424
I didn't watch back when Ascension were a thing but I was playing 2k16 and I thought they had one of the best gimmicks on the roster
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.