[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GRAND DADDY OF THEM ALL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

And the lights dim for the biggest moment ever!

Moments when you absolutely marked the fuck out itt
>>
>>2786886
Seriously there has never been a bigger or better build to a match in wrestling history. Match itself was shit but that build was good damn stupid great. Never again.
>>
File: WCWstarrcade1997poster.jpg (48KB, 307x448px) Image search: [Google]
WCWstarrcade1997poster.jpg
48KB, 307x448px
Seriously, who else isn't 18 and remembers this glorious shit?
>>
File: IMG_20170621_200343.jpg (2MB, 3006x3117px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170621_200343.jpg
2MB, 3006x3117px
Watching this match, damn Stinger was athletic as fuck. His drop kicks were Okada tier. Remember him jumping from ring to ring against, was it muta or steamboat? Rip American wrestle.
>>
When Sting no sells that vertical suplex and Hogan's flexing then turns around and Stinger does the 'suck it's gesture. Biggest pop of all time. All time, guys.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbm08GhgKEg

GOAT even as a grandpa in TNA
>>
>>2786886
>>2786907
>>2786943
>>2786983
>>2787025
>>2787071
>Stink
>>
>>2787077
Hilarious! Really though, fuck off, retard.
>>
>>2787071
Damn, dude. Makes me wish I didn't stop watching when WCW went under. TNA looks better than current WWE here.
>>
>gets over as a pure baby face which is next to impossible
>actual literal GOAT series with Ric Flair
>forms Sting Squadron and crushes it in 5 star WarGames match
>stellar series with Vader
>stellar tag-team with Luger
>turns Crow, one of the greatest gimmicks in the history of wrestling
>Sting vs nWo, actual literal GOAT feud
>actually gets good matches out of cunt era Hogan and Nash
>key player in the Hollywood vs. Wolfpac story, kinda lame but 10/10 fan service
>refuses to go to WWE to get jobbed out by Triple H
>moves to TNA and does great work even in the cancer years
>part of stellar stable Main Event Mafia
>great matches with Angle, RVD, AJ, Samoa Joe, etc. etc. while being older than dirt
>part of pretty cool nostalgia feud with Hogan
>goes to WWE for the retirement buck$
>jobbed out by Triple H
>career ended by reckless fuckboy Jasethy
>always works hard, always gets over, never complains, never bitter
>no one in 30+ years in the most cutthroat backstabbing industry on the planet has had a single bad thing to say about him

STING IS KING
>>
>>2787156
Surfer Sting had the GOAT babyface fire.
>>
>>2787192
https://youtu.be/dit0sfMCYpI
>>
File: 1455358664827.jpg (106KB, 600x490px) Image search: [Google]
1455358664827.jpg
106KB, 600x490px
>>2787156
This anon gets it. Love you man. Those were the days.
>>
>>2787156

Did that Christian wrestling event with HBK and The Million Dollar Man:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyiwjTBp1sE

GOAT Baby face
>>
>>2787212
GOAT.

That's the promo that set it off.
>>
>>2787156
Tfw I missed everything stinger related apart from the sad WWE run.
>>
>>2787249
I'll send you some dvds! Or you can catch his great matches on the WWE Network for just 9.99!! Seriously though, watch his stuff - very much arguably the greatest ever.
>>
>>2786943
I never understood this poster. Hogan WASN'T a colorful guy, he was black and white himself god dammit, what are they talking about? I mean Jesus Fucking Christ he's in the poster wearing his black and white NWO gear.
>>
>>2787156
I'm kind of pissed I only got into wrestling in 98, so I missed all of the nWo stuff -- or, well, prime nWo, not when everyone in WCW was part of nWo or Wolfpac.
>>
>>2787272
>getting worked by a 20 year old poster
wew lad
>>
My favorite Sting memory was when Based Rollins crippled him like the bitch he is! RIP you Ultimate Warrior rip off!!
>>
>>2787077
18+
>>
>>2787156
This pretty much, Sting is one of the biggest reasons why a lot of people gave TNA a chance, and later one stuck with it.

Also in an industry filled with marks, being a great guy like him is a no lesser accomplishment.
>>
>>2787156
>no one in 30+ years in the most cutthroat backstabbing industry on the planet has had a single bad thing to say about him

Rick Rude
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.