[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm back and better than ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: GOAT.jpg (32KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
32KB, 642x361px
Daily reminder that only one person can save the E, and it's this man
>>
>>2786717
Kek, he couldn't even save his dying company which had better ratings and attendance record figures compared to the current WWE.

Russo is unironically the only guy who can save the WWE.
>>
>>2786739
But Russo was one of the reasons for WCW's demise
>>
>>2786717
Kek, he couldn't even save his dying company which had better ratings and attendance record figures compared to the current WWE.

Russo is unironically the only guy who can save the WWE.
>>
>>2786742
Russo flourished TNA's dying product when he was the head writer or whatever, just think about what he can do if they let him handle WWE
>>
>>2786742
Such a BS narrative.
>>
>>2786742
He was a small part of a much larger issue.
>>
File: cornette.png (74KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
cornette.png
74KB, 280x280px
>>2786717
>>
>>2786747
>TNA
>Flourished

Are people really this brainwashed by listening to Russo's side of the story?

Dude was cancer. One good idea out of a hundred bad ones is not based.

There was a time in wCw where he had more on camera time than anyone else on the show, and he's not entertaining, just another annoying New York faggot.
>>
>>2786810
dont you have a sister to fuck jim?
>>
>>2786747

Russo literally killed TNA. That's an objective fact.
>>
>>2786742
Russo wasn't the one handing out overpriced contracts to guys who barely performed. That was Bischoff, the same guy who ruined TNA by making them go live and tour venues they couldn't even draw at.
>>
File: 1494806172106.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1494806172106.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>2786819
Yeah sure thing jimbo...
>>
>>2786819
no that was eric. he was a fucking dumbass and thought they could take on wwe. just threw the budget out the window and flew to close to the sun. spent everyone elses money like it was going out of fashion
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.