[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so couple of months ago they started hinting at changing the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: you know it's gonna happen.jpg (222KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
you know it's gonna happen.jpg
222KB, 1280x720px
so couple of months ago they started hinting at changing the IC belt. after Deano and Miz moved down to RAW they stopped mentioning it. Do you guys think they'll do the redesign?
>>
>every WWE belt is just a reskin
>>
i actually like them desu

the current US belt is disgusting
>>
>>2786267
I sure hope not.
>>
>>2786271
At least it's original and doesn't look like any other belt
>>
>>2786293
if i made a car out of shit that would be original too
>>
They didn't really hint at changing the belt, Dean just made a joke about getting a new version of the same belt.
>>
>>2786270
Cheaper to make toys out of.

Children are the target audience of E! if you haven't noticed.
>>
>>2786307
No because you'd make it look like every other car ya pinhead.
>>
>>2786419
No it wouldn't because it'd be made of shit and other cars aren't made of shit ya fucking noodlehead
>>
ic belt in this style would look better than Universal and WWE belts. and we can't have that.
>>
>>2786271
Objectively wrong
>>
File: 1365124000876.jpg (57KB, 464x494px) Image search: [Google]
1365124000876.jpg
57KB, 464x494px
>>2786271

US title is best looking WWE belt right now desu
>>
>>2786590
IC is always the best looking belt.
>>
>>2788368
the one they had before was fucking awful. so not always
>>
>>2788611
And was still better lokking then current wwe and universal belts.
>>
File: piece of shit.png (382KB, 719x258px) Image search: [Google]
piece of shit.png
382KB, 719x258px
>>2788622
i have to disagree
>>
I do like that US mockup someone made that has it resemble IC.

Current US is fine too.
>>
>>2788629
This was always legit
>>
>>2789013
legit garbage
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.