[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what you stupid indie fucks, who cares about ratings?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

You know what you stupid indie fucks, who cares about ratings? who cares about match quality? only stupid fat losers do, you know what really matters? money.
Oh wow Okada vs Omega has 6 stars, so what, Bliss and Alexa probably got paid more and did much less, and he'll o bet they didn't even care about the match because they knew they got paid more than any NJPW fag for doing less, hell look at guys like Karl Anderson, he is a fucking jobber but he gets paid more than Okada and Omega, who gives a shit about these shit stars or about match quality, aslong as you bring money you are good, I'd rather see a successful 1 star match that draws the comes than see 2 gooks kill another for bus fare.
Plus WWE guys don't give a fuck about wrestling, they don't care about passion, they know this is a shit show but don't care because they are drawing the big comes even as a fucking jobber and that makes them better then the NJPW gooks.
>>
The funniest thing to me is they spout out Meltzer's ratings like they have any other meaning than one guy's opinion of a match.
>>
>>2785817
>Bliss and Alexa

wut
>>
File: rage.jpg (205KB, 620x631px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
205KB, 620x631px
>OP S E E TH I N G
LMAO!!
worked
>>
File: 1496313512327.jpg (36KB, 582x406px) Image search: [Google]
1496313512327.jpg
36KB, 582x406px
>>2785817
>b-but I care about how much money they make while I enjoy muh old day segments and hokey skits

On this episode of shit E Drones say....
>>
>who cares about being entertained by good matches, it only matters how much money the performers draw!
>even though literally none of that money is mine and I have no stake in the company!

LMAO you clearly just get your opinions from le ebin shoot interview. Stop letting old bitter wrestlers like Al Snow tell you what to think.

And by the way, Okada makes more than almost everyone in WWE save for about 5 people.
>>
lol babby's first smark
>ALL THAT MATTERS IS MONEY LOOK I AM SO SMART I AM TALKING ABOUT BUSINESS METRICS
Sad!!
>>
>>2785817
Okay, I'm an E-Drone but holy fuck, why you as a consumer care about how much they make??? What the fuck? Shouldn't you enjoy the performance?
>>
It's a carter is OP and replies to himself episode
>>
File: t_fedoralord.png (40KB, 174x146px) Image search: [Google]
t_fedoralord.png
40KB, 174x146px
>>2785897
>I'm an E-drone
>>
File: 1496626951193.png (574KB, 605x558px) Image search: [Google]
1496626951193.png
574KB, 605x558px
>Muh draws
E-Drones grasping in their last straws, soon they won't even be able to rely on money the way Vince is writing this shit show.

>MAKE EVERY WRESTLER BUT ROMAN UNLIKEABLE THAT WILL GET THEM TO LIKE HIM GOD DAMN IT
>>
>>2785817
>who cares about ratings?
The networks and advertisers.
>who cares about match quality?
The fans who are watching for the sake of match quality.
>you know what really matters? money.
Money only matters if you're the one making it.

Caring about which company makes more money makes you a corporate shill.
>>
>>2785817
Lol XD
>>
>>2786021
>MAKE EVERY WRESTLER BUT ROMAN UNLIKEABLE
>BUT ROMAN
What show are you even watching?
>>
Reminder that Okada makes over 2 million a year
>>
>I care more about the money THAT WILL NEVER BE MINE more than the matches THAT I WATCH

There is no more ignorant E drone argument than this one.
>>
>>2785817
>drawing the big comes
YOU FUCKED UP
YOU FUCKED UP
YOU FUCKED UP
YOU FUCKED UP
>>
>>2786029
>everyone I don't like is a shill
grow up, kid
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.