[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this company.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: FuckThisCompany.png (19KB, 706x244px) Image search: [Google]
FuckThisCompany.png
19KB, 706x244px
>There are no detailed plans for Enzo

There you have it folks. Being tall is more important to them than having charisma, the ability to cry on a whim and godly mic skills. It's fucking baffling, the things they do. Like Lana and Rusev, Miz and Maryse, JTG and Shad, they're going to split up, struggle and then quietly be put back together again. What goes on in their creatively bankrupt and mentally inept brains of theirs that causes them to make such stupid ass decisions? This is going to fail but they never learn, they'll never learn. Weren't these fucking dimwits also planning on splitting up the New Day? Did they not remember how each of them floundered as individuals when they were on their on? Why can't they just keep people together?
>>
>>2785500
I'd say have him go to Japan, but even their worst wrestler (Taichi) is 100x better tban Enzo

Future endeavor him, and he can try to make it big as a stand up comedian
>>
>>2785500
Enzo and Cass are both shit
>>
>>2785500
Reunion on less than 6 months

Screencap
>>
>>2785500
Enzo would be good for 205 Live desu.
>>
Vince has an hard on on Cass apparently and him being a singles competitor will hurt him badly as he'll get exposed without Enzo doing the talk
>>
MY NAME IS DONE-ZO ABORING

AND AN A BONAFIED KEK

AND A CERTIFIED DUD

AND I CANT. BE. TAUGHT.

BADABOOM. BIGGEST BURIAL IN THE ROOM
>>
>>2785507
Enzo is better than bad ruck fare
>>
>>2785527
This, he is arguable an average worker, maybe a little below average, maybe a lot below average, but he can work so I'd say throw him in with the people who can effectively carry him weekly in the ring and his personality can help build cruiserweight viewership
>>
>>2785500
i've always though they didn't do long term planning cause someone may get injured and ruin a long term plan by sitting at home healing up. but what do i know
>>
>>2785500
>Not turning Enzo into a face Famous B and having his stable of clients (mostly from 205 Live and the undercard) feud against the Titus Brand culminating at Survivor Series
Literally what the fuck are they doing.
>>
>>2785527
He's the single worst wrestler in the company and you want to throw him in there with some of the best?
>>
>>2785540
The problem is they don't have PLAN B, they just slash an angle the moment someone gets injured, i.e Braun /Joe situation.
>>
>>2785550
kek could you imagine how awful he would look with those flippy shit guys around?
>>
>>2785550
Yes. He's over and they're not, he can get some eyes on the product and they can get a rub.
>>
>>2785500
>Being tall is more important to them than having charisma
OP confirmed for being a boiling manlet
>>
>>2785500
There are no detailed planes for anyone t this company except Roman
>>
Cryme Time 2017.

Neither man has enough strengths to stand on their own, and the guy Vince is banking on is going to get so horribly misbooked he'll end up getting released before he manages to get his feet wet.

Enzo being the new JTG at least has some potential for comedy.
>>
>>2785500

Enzo legit sucks. Ellsworth is fucking better than him
>>
>>2785500
>2017
>still getting mad at WWE
just stop watching
>>
>>2785653
And Cass is part of the "feed to Roman" plan. So who the hell cares where Enzo winds up?

>Roman vs Braun
>Roman vs Joe
>Roman vs Big Ass
>Roman vs Cena
>Roman vs Brock

Not necessarily in that order but still, gotta make Roman look strong.
>>
>>2785500
Vince doesn't give a shit about tag team wrestling. He knows there's a spot on the card for it but, as far as he's concerned, it's just a way to fill out the card and give people something to do. He's always so eager to break up a tag team because he thinks that angle is guaranteed money, regardless of storyline. He has no room for people staying a team/allies but moving into the singles division, because that makes things complicated and he doesn't like teams. Vince was ruthless. He climbed to the top on the bodies of his enemies, and he did it on his own damnit. Successful people don't have friends. He also despises managers, but somehow convinced himself that Paul Heyman was different because he's an 'advocate' and because Brock hates cutting his own promos.
>>
>>2785500
>There you have it folks. Being tall is more important to them than everything else

no shit, its the same everywhere else in the world
>>
>>2785500
Enzo was always just there as a vehicle to get big cass over. when they pair a little/large tag team its always like this. just as a space rocket needs the boosters on the side to get it up off the ground before get gets to the top and theyre cast off and fall back to earth and sink into the ocean, every talented manlet will eventually fulfil his purpose as a booster rocket for a mastodon. this has always been the case, why get mad now?
>>
big cass is just an even worse test, if that was possible
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 1024x576px
>>2785500
You're literally retarded if you didn't know this was going to happen
>>
>>2785545
I'm actually totally ok with this, we need to bring manager stables back. It's a lot easier for you to kayfabe keep those going as well
>>
>>2785500
while they could just push Cass and make Enzo his manager but no better split them for nothing
>>
I have a bad feeling both Enzo and Cass are gonna be released by next year. Breaking them up is the worse outcome for both of'em. Hell at least they could continue being Tag Team funny stables for a long time.
>>
Cass is tall and if he can cut as good promo as he did on monday, I see no problem. Enzo could be a part of 205 live or something.

>Being tall is more important to them than having charisma

You've got to look the part in the main event.
>>
>>2785500
>believing Meltzer
lol no, I mean, it's probably true since the feud sucks but not because Meltzer (((reported))) it then it's true
>>
>>2786229
Test was a good wrestler.
>>
File: tmp_Taichimiho1057645941.jpg (113KB, 584x748px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_Taichimiho1057645941.jpg
113KB, 584x748px
>>2785500
I should have capped. I called this shit last Summerslam that Vince wanted to put a rocket on Cass,I had a bunch of meme "Hi, Cass!" responses to.

>>2785507
>worst wrestler
>taichi
delet dis
>>
Enzo dancing gimmick next week
>>
>>2785500
If you're not Roman Reigns, there are no detailed plans for you.
>>
>>2785500
wah wah wah imagine caring about this! geta fucking life
>>
>>2785500
Some of us watch wrestling for the, ya know, wrestling.
>>
>>2786549
Cass can't do that either. His only redeeming qualityin the ring is his big boot and even that isn't really great. Dude is tall but can't do strong moves to save his life, and he's looking fat now on top of all that.
>>
>>2786527
>being fed to roman reigns
>not a plan
>>
>>2786549
only smarks and 10 year olds, and this site is 18+
>>
We'll see Enzo scrambling around and doing shitty segments in an attempt to find a new tag partner. Would love to see him as a manager of a faction though. Having a few factions in either brand would really help get some other talent over and give the less relevant guys a discernible position on the roster.
>>
>>2785500
and nothing of value was lost
>>
File: DABBIN.png (630KB, 919x516px) Image search: [Google]
DABBIN.png
630KB, 919x516px
E N Z E T T Y

N

Z

E

T

T

Y
>>
>Roman Reigns
>Baron Corbin
>Braun Strowman
>Big Cass

Who wins in a Fatal Fourway?

Who will eat the pin?
>>
>>2786871
Reigns obviously wins with Cass eating the pin.

Fucking simple.
>>
>>2786871
Reigns over Cass
>>
>>2786074
I miss Cryme Tyme
They were so over with us negros it's not even funny
>>
>>2786871
Corbin over Braun for controversy
>>
send him to NXT and team him with Gargano. See how they could work.
>>
>>2786855
Enzo should join the Titus brand. Vince is /pol/ so an interracial heel stable with a black manager representing a black wrestler, an asian wrestler and a white wrestler probably would give Vinnie Mac a boner
>>
>>2785500
Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel are getting mini pushes now, so they need more jobbers for comedic relief. Also they need another big heel for Roman Reigns to beat.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.