[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he /ourGOAT/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (727KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
727KB, 640x1136px
Is he /ourGOAT/?
>>
>>2785348
Eric Bischoff said during a TNA's “State of the Union” address radio show on 30th January 2010, that he didn’t see Chris Jericho as a headliner in WCW & apparently Vince McMahon doesn’t either in WWE. Bischoff & Hulk Hogan were discussing WWE wrestlers they would like to work with and Jericho’s name came up. Bischoff said he likes Jericho’s work, but they didn’t see him as a “main event level guy” in WCW. Bischoff followed with his soundbyte on McMahon not seeing Jericho as a main event level guy either based on WWE only giving Jericho two very brief World Title reigns in September & November 2008.

CM Punk said during a ESPN interview on 29th March 2012, on his recent comments about Chris Jericho never being 'The Man' despite being a World champion: "There's always, I think, somebody that has overshadowed him. I guess an argument can be made that John Cena is still 'The Man.' But the numbers don't lie with merchandising, ratings & everything else. We're not trying to hotshot the title around or play hot potato with it. We're giving people a champion they can believe in. Jericho was never really that guy. He was never really, I guess, the ambassador John Cena has been. That's what I meant by that."
>>
>>2785354
John aren't you supposed to be being old somewhere?
>>
>get worked into a shoot by a fake wrestling match that he wasnt even in
>brock laughs and calls him a bitch
>randy cringes thru the blood streaming down his face

why are canadians such marks?
>>
>>2785348
Based Y2Jesus working the Muslims into a shoot.
>>
>>2785354
Triggered sand nigger
>>
>>2785354
The thing is, Jericho is a close number 2...... in everything. He is overshadowed by guys who are number 1 in one thing, and then way behind him in all the other things.

And he has been universally talented at everything with a longevity and ability to reinvent himself that no one can match.

He's not dissimilar to the Big Show in that they'll always push a one trick pony over an outstanding allrounder.
>>
>>2785354
About Punks comments, I kind of agree. But I do hope that Punk knows that he is in that same boat.
>>
He was never number one but his longevity and ability to reinvent himself make him one of the GOATs
>>
>>2785348
Sami gonna get worked into a shoot and hit the ring in a jihad angle
>>
File: 1497837020289.jpg (27KB, 295x362px) Image search: [Google]
1497837020289.jpg
27KB, 295x362px
>>2785354
I thought punk's paranoia that Jericho had an agenda against him was bullshit initially but now I'm not as certain.
>>
>>2785348
sandniggers BTFO
>>
>>2785348
Based Jericho working Isis Zayn into a twitter rant
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.