[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave pro wrestling to us.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: goldenlovers2.jpg (26KB, 478x431px) Image search: [Google]
goldenlovers2.jpg
26KB, 478x431px
Leave pro wrestling to us.
>>
>tells WWE to fuck off, doesn't want to be in their 205 Live shitpit
>gets announced to be in the G1 Climax to a monster pop

Based Fucking Kota
>>
>>2784917
They look so happy, so based.
>>
>>2784917
>would rather be in the G1 with his 6 1/4 star bf than job to enzo amore on 205 live.

wow
>>
Unless they give Nakamura the strap (they already gave him a huge contract, even while he was in NXT), no Japanese star will sign with the E for a long while, look what happened to Kenta. The booking for fluent English speakers is fucking terrible, imagine how they would fuck up Ibushi.
>>
>>2784978
They might have given Nakamura a major title but then NJPW had to go and try to expand. Nakamura in WWE will be like Nagata in WCW.
>>
>>2784980
>to compete with New Japan the WWE is going to bury is biggest Japanese star

What the fuck am I reading.
>>
>>2784993
You don't understand how Vince works, do you?
>>
wow
Did they wrestle in the bed too??
>>
>>2785016
Well, no: I'm a sane person.
>>
>What happened to the attitude?

>Were are all the real men?
>>
>>2785032
Meltz gave it 4½ stars
>>
Kota is one good looking twink gook. I don't necessarily like that they were together, but hell, Kenny could have done alot worse.
>>
>>2784993
Yeah that would be so fucking stupid. That would be like if they signed all the top WCW stars, and then buried each of them systematically to spite Eric Bischoff. No company would ever do that.
>>
>>2784917
12 star match in G1 27
>>
File: gY7sy9E.png (416KB, 752x501px) Image search: [Google]
gY7sy9E.png
416KB, 752x501px
>>
wtf now i love bizcliz
>>
File: IMG_1955.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1955.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
>>2784917
>top two wrestlers in NJPW are exoticos
>a redditors only argument is a glorified dWeeb's ranking system which has no merit
>LU is objectively better but they will deny this and talk about stars
>the top two """stars"""" have pics of them with their butts out and a redditor will call this """"charisma""""
>one of the top guys ended his career with a heabutt and will now be forced to work in a sweat shop to provide for his family
>they have to ask middle school coaches if they are finished with the gym so they can set up the ring
>the top two stars have admitted to being gay but a redditor will defend this as a """"joke"""""
>Asuka is fat
>Last but not least these deluded redditors believe Cody Rhodes will beat out WWE on US soil but call WWE fans e-drones when they are drinking coolers filled with koolaid

Can a redditor please defend this? If not x out of the browser and get a clue you dWeebs.
>>
>>2786990
very good post
>>
>>2784918
Didn't want to leave his boyfriend in New Japan to get cucked by Okada.
>>
>>2784917
BASED
>>
>>2786990
>hates on GOAT Japan
>likes meme underground
cringe as fuck
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.