[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This cross-eyed homo faggot never drew a dime. Prove me wrong, /asp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0516.jpg (105KB, 624x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0516.jpg
105KB, 624x390px
This cross-eyed homo faggot never drew a dime.

Prove me wrong, /asp/
>>
I can't, because it's impossible
>>
>The WrestleMania 26 buy rate is in and nobody is celebrating in Stamford, CT. The biggest WWE event of the year drew 885,000 buys worldwide. The number is down from WrestleMania 25 and a huge disappointment for a WrestleMania event that featured Bret Hart, a strong card, and the end of Shawn Michaels.

>The 885,000 buy rate is disappointing considering that early projections looked to be well over 1,000,000 buys for WrestleMania 26. I am not big into writing about buy rates because at the end of the day, I don’t think pro wrestling fans really concern themselves too much about buy rates. I have never seen a WWE fan go crazy over a big buy rate, although I have heard many complain about crappy shows. But I think this is big news and worthy of discussion as this is in my opinion a reflection of the current WWE climate and a big alarm for a change.
>>
Why do you care?
>>
>>2784751
If people tuned out during your title reign then you failed as a wrestler in WWE. A wrestlers two main objectives is to entertain the people in the building and keep people as paying customers. If crowds were dwindling during your run and people were either watching the other company or stopped watching completely, you failed. Wrestling is fake, it isn't like the NBA or NFL where you have stats to judge who was better. There's no way to judge GOAT candidates in wrestling besides how well business was doing when they were on top
>>
>>2784758
I judge wrestlers based on how good there matches and promos are.
Sorry if that makes me a mark but it's true.
>>
>>2784772
That's fine, but it's all subjective

some people think Hogan/rock is one of the best matches ever some people would rate it 1 star
>>
Wrong. Just because he wasn't supported by a ridiculously stacked undercard like Austin was doesn't make him a nodraw. Every time shawn came back from suspension/injury/smile etc, the business went up
>>
coked up scumbag HBK almost killed WWF

Born again christian HBK drew dimes
>>
the only person in the kliq that had the legit possibility of actually being a draw on their own merit was scott hall. nash, shawn, hhh, those are backstage politicians who are anti-draws, but they know how to work the system in their favor. why do u think hall has crippling alcohol addiction, and xpac is a complete fuck up? they had to deal with these pieces of shit as their best "friends" to keep their employment.
>>
He kept the company afloat after the failed Bret run that almost killed the WWF
>>
>>2784716
He drew me. I remember him and the British bulldog o. Some in your house PPV.
>>
He was a house show draw you autistic nigger faggot asshole cunt.

Seriously, is it that fucking hard to look shit up you fucktard
>>
>>2785544
Bret outdrew him retard........
>>
>>2786442
Fake news
>>
>>2784758
Weren't ratings on the rise post-Mania 12 though? As far as I know the TV ratings rose aswell as house show attendence, whereas PPV buyrates either remain the same or when down slightly with HBK's face title reign. Even then they were still just recovering from the dumpster fire that was 1995.
>>
File: 1492972153673.jpg (59KB, 673x528px) Image search: [Google]
1492972153673.jpg
59KB, 673x528px
>>2785544
>Bret run that almost killed the WWF
>Not Desiel and 1995 in general
>Not Vince, Hogan and the rest of their roid monkey buddies with the steroid scandal
>Not the fact that interest in wrestling in the US had been on the decline once the Mega Powers storyline concluded
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.