[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we book Alexa Bliss WrestleMania 34 match

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170620_214345.png (535KB, 720x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170620_214345.png
535KB, 720x714px
As we all know the big dog is winning the universal championship at summerslam and defending it against big match john at wm 34 reaching a whole new powerlevel. So the face of the women's division has to do something big at the ultimate thirllride.

There are three options for blissfu at next year's WrestleMania.

First option: Unification
Alexa Bliss has been dominating the raw womens division and wants more at the showcase of inmortals, the smackdown womens champion(either charGOAT or becketty, i hope it's becketty so blissfu can squash her) accepts the challenge and bliss goes ever.

Second option: The legend killer
Lexi beats Nia at summerslam defending her title and after that some superstars from the past come back to make her look strong for 'mania.. AJ Lee, Paige, Layla, Melina, Kelly Kelly all of them will be pinned by sexy lexi. After fastlane she cuts a promo about how there is nobody from the present or the past that can beat her and then Lita makes her return and challengers her for the championship, Alexa pins Lita in a 6 stars match.

Third option: The conqueror
This is not only my favorite but is also the best for lexi and the most realistic one.
Nia Jax beats Alexa Bliss and wins the raw womens championship, bliss gets injured(could be kayfabe, summer vacations for lexi=pics of her feet) and leaves until the royal rumble, meanwhile Asuka debuts on raw after survivor series and at the royal rumble she wins the title from Nia .
For the first time ever there is a womens royal rumble match and Bliss makes her return winning the match.
At WrestleMania Asuka and Alexa Bliss collides in an epic showdown for the raw womens championship, Lexi destroys the gook in the same night that the big dog beats the face of wwe.

Imagine all the smark tears that WrestleMania will give us. I CAN'T WAIT.
>>
>>2784154
Noone cares. kys.
>>
>>2784154
Sqaushes Asuka in 1:90 using her own finisher on her
>>
>>2784154
>Kiss My Foot Match between her and me
>I put her over
>>
>Alexa vs God (Backlash 2006)
>Alexa hits the ddt in under a minute for the clean win
>wins the universal title
>>
>>2784154
Valeting another midcarder to their match on the preshow
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.