[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HERES TO THE GREATEST (GREATEST) LOVE IVE EVER KNOWN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: Screenshot_20170621-125127.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170621-125127.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
HERES TO THE GREATEST (GREATEST)
LOVE IVE EVER KNOWN
>>
>>2784107
Why the hell did she have to get married
>>
>>2784107
Based.

They better be on TV next week
>>
lol is this the shit maria is wearing now

>sjwdown
>>
Why he take the womans name? What the fuck? Thats worse than those people and their queer kids that have hyphenated names
>>
>>2784107
So great they weren't even on Smackdown 2 days after they debuted. That beats Tye Dillinger's record.
>>
>>2784107
I want them to play up the corporate inspirational speaker/guru aspect even more. Let them use power point presentations and have random people on titantron telling fake testimonials about their "methods" and such.

Sort of like Bo Dallas and BO-LIEVE but where he was supposed to be a small-time public access channel weirdo, let Maria and Mike Kannellis be full-on stadium-level shysters, like that one guy who looks sort of like Kim Jong Ill and Elvis mixed up.
>>
>>2784142
Unironically worked lol.
>>
GOAT theme.
>>
>>2784142
So he can use his indie name after he leaves because of the fact the WWE loves to trademark people's names.
>>
>>2784107
>appeared during commercial break
JUST
>>
>>2784150

They did the same promo as the PPV and didn't even put it on TV. I hope they got paid because there is 0 momentum behind them and they'll be canned in a year unless something changes backstage.
>>
>>2784107
They should make them a parody of Sunny and Candido. Mike could always be looking for her and she is always found in a different pro wresters locker room
>>
File: Disappointed - Mitsuki.png (603KB, 1225x689px) Image search: [Google]
Disappointed - Mitsuki.png
603KB, 1225x689px
>theme still hasnt been released yet
>>
He took her name.....
>>
>fanbase are fat smelly virgins who can't even look at woman without spilling their spaghetti
>gimmick is a guy who has a wife and shows disgusting amounts of PDA
This will go down in history as the greatest heel gimmick ever created. It works on such a deep, psychological level unseen in any pro wrestling gimmick/storyline before. Mark my words.
>>
>>2785358
Cringe
>>
What happened between CM Punk and Bennett?
>>
I actually kind of like their theme, really fits their gimmick
>>
>tfw The Miracle is now dead
>tfw EC3 and Bennett will never be a tag team

I just cant care about him in WWE, man.
>>
>>2785396
I unironically love it. It's a catchy cheesy as fuck power ballad. It's so different from anything else any wrestler uses (which, is generic industrial metal).
>>
>>2784107
IM BURNING UP IN YOUR LOVE
>>
>>2784107
>Literally dropped the angle after one apparence

JUST
>>
>>2784107
I'M BURNING UP IN YOUR LOVE, YOUR LOVE
BURNING UP IN YOUR LOVE, YOUR LOVE
>>
just have maria dance and strip 15min each smackdown and raw, how hard could that be?
>>
>>2784107
>
why aint she wearing that slutty outfit she wore in the minor leagues?
>>
File: 09x.jpg (117KB, 832x474px) Image search: [Google]
09x.jpg
117KB, 832x474px
>>2785914
?

>>2784107
AND THERE IT IS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_FGO1UGrls
>>
>>2785934
how hard could I be?
>>
>>2785398
No one cares about Mike Cucknette, period.
>>
>>2785943
Not bad
>>
>>2784460
It's up now
>>
>>2786019
liar...
>>
>>2784107
has there ever been a more dead on arrival gimmick than this? buried themselves 2 minutes into their debut
>>
I want to see Maria do a nude pole-dance to that theme.
>>
Vs Rusev and Lana
Cena and Nikki
Miz and Maryse
Noam and Fox
Ellsworth and Carmella
Dean and Renee...

etc etc

I kinda wanna see Maria slap the shit out of Nikki, though.
>>
>>2784193
If you were using a name you used somewhere else first, WWE can't trademark shit. In the (unlikely) event that AJ or Samoa Joe leave WWE and wrestle elsewhere, nobody can stop them from calling themselves AJ Styles or Samoa Joe.
>>
>>2787501
and the case of Mike "Kanellis" well it's mostly because his name doesn't mean shit for a wwe mark unlike Maria
>>
>>2787501
They trademark a lot of indy names when they join eventually. They trademark a majority of cruiserweights that signed
>>
Just wait till the crowd chants CM Punk at her
>>
>>2787834
Maybe if they go to Chicago, even then I think the Punk chant is dead
>>
Who's /truelove/ here?
https://youtu.be/mpS9oFx-OT4
>>
File: 1497839692798.png (634KB, 828x467px) Image search: [Google]
1497839692798.png
634KB, 828x467px
>>2789005
i never saw this old slut back in the day but she sure worked the crowd when she showed up
>>
>>2784107
*changes channel*
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.