[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rematch of MITB because of "muh women's revolution"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Fuck This Company.gif (86KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck This Company.gif
86KB, 500x281px
>rematch of MITB because of "muh women's revolution"
>>
How is a soul still watching WWMeme?
>>
The damage is done. They'll never get that first ever MITB match back. They'll never change the FACT a MAN won it.
>>
>>2783681
>>2783854
Yeah but if you really think about this it is actually kind of genius in a way. Feminists bitch about everything until they get their way. They don't care how or about rules as long as they get what they want.

This whole thing is exactly what stupid feminist women would do. Whine and complain demanding that rules change to their liking and that an authority of some sort must fix things even at the expense of logic.
>>
>>2783681
Worked.
>>
>>2783681
>Not realizing they have a rematch of 90% of PPV matches within 2 weeks of the show anyway
At least this one is interesting
>>
Just want to verify. Is the MitB case just a hardcore 24/7 rules title match clause? I know it's used mostly to demand a guaranteed title match when the champ is weak, but couldn't they get a spare hotel room key to the champ, grab a ref, and pin them in their sleep and it counts?
>>
File: IMG_2911.jpg (30KB, 259x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2911.jpg
30KB, 259x253px
>>2783998
So many dudes were absolutely SEETHING in the smackdown thread
>>
>>2783681

It's funny how everyone who was talking about how great the first one was because it worked people so hard, are now the ones who are getting worked.
>>
>>2784024
>Carmella worked everyone
>Daniel worked anyone who didn't get worked vy Carmella
It was genius
>>
>>2784022

Not really because I think it still has to be a match. There's been times when champ wouldn't get up for the bell to start the match, and the ref waived the cash-in off.
>>
>>2784022
>WWE on the indian tour
>Corbin, a referee, and a cameraman infiltrate into Jinder's palace
>Corbin pins Jinder and leaves with the belt while Jinder sleeps the whole time

Damn, that would be great.
>>
>>2784030
So it would be ok to rough them up with a chair while they cut a promo in ring as long as they can stand up, then cash in right?
>>
>>2784039

They've done it both ways. Edge's cash-in on taker they just rang the bell, but then like when Ziggler did it on a one leg Del-Rio they waited until he could stand up.
>>
>>2784025
I thought the first one worked, because it's a real original idea and a great idea to establish a legit heel tactic (which is so few and far between these days)

This is just more WWE making matches and moments meaningless and redoing stuff that doesn't need to be redone.

Smackdown has sucked since Roaddog took charge
>>
File: 1497902623958.jpg (148KB, 1177x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1497902623958.jpg
148KB, 1177x1057px
>>2784026
Vince continues to play 12d chess with these smarks.
>>
>>2784077

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE PLOT
IT'S ABOUT MOMENTS, DAMMIT
>>
>>2784030
Daniel Bryan cashed in on Big Show and he never even got up, Bryan just pinned him.
>>
>>2783681
It's actually a ratings grab and a way to get more heat on Carmella when she wins again, you fucking mark. They don't give a shit about the crying feminazis. This was all planned from the start.
>>
>>2784169
WWE makes shit up as they go along
>>
>>2784169
Kek. In fairness, WWE still didn't really know how the cash-in should work. Edge cashed in on Cena while Cena was propped against the ropes and just speared him twice. Also, it was for the WHC. No one have a shit about that belt.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.