[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that god-tier promo BTFOing internet marks and smarks Holy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

>that god-tier promo BTFOing internet marks and smarks
Holy shit, will /asp/ EVER recover?
>>
Is this how low standards have fallen?
>>
>>2782900
It's called b a i t
>>
>>2782891
At what point does wearing make-up transition to painting your face a different color?
>>
>>2782891
Based
>>
>>2782891
>stripped from the briefcase
>new match next week
>given the heel beating payoff without any real build to have payoff
>tapped like a bitch
>all heat gone by the end of the beating
>Becky and Charlotte silently buried her with laughs in the ring for a good minute after the beating
>buried by Daniel Bella on Talking Smack
>banned HOG from ringside
She went from top of the world to six feet under in one night. It's all over.
>>
>>2784376
She's winning the briefcase back and became the latest smark darling tonight. She's fine.
>>
File: 1497298569646.png (416KB, 638x425px) Image search: [Google]
1497298569646.png
416KB, 638x425px
>mfw she actually was shit talking Daniel Bella's baby
>to his face

How does she keep getting away with it?
>>
>>2784394
The SJW era. 15 years ago he would have whooped her ass.
>>
>>2784398
No he's a total cuck, and would always cry like a bitch and threaten to fire her. he's such a cuck his picture is on the Wikipedia page for the word cuck.
>>
>>2782891
I fetl bad for her tonight. She seemed like she was crying for real after becky and charlotte pushed her shit in.
>>
More impressive than Carmella's greatness was how mindblowingly awful the other women were!!!

Becky sounded like a stutterin stanley botching her lines, Nattie cut her off not knowing where her mark was, Chuck stole Tamina's script, and idiot Tamina couldn't recover and just repeated what Chuck said.

What a trainwreck!
>>
File: Bryan SEETHING.jpg (99KB, 836x467px) Image search: [Google]
Bryan SEETHING.jpg
99KB, 836x467px
>DON'T TALK ABOUT MY WIFE'S DAUGHTER EVER AGAIN

what did he mean by this?
>>
>Bryan talks how there's no rules and that the first woman to get her hands on the briefcase will win and that it was all fair, despite Elsworth picking it and handing it to Carmella
>still gets the briefcase from her hands and announces a rematch(yaaaayy, making ladders matches looking even more shit)next week on smack
Who the fuck wrote this?

Also, thanks to 2017 society for ruining everything
>>
>>2784923
Bryan basically abused his power and took away the briefcase for no legitimate reason. And he's supposed to be a babyface.
>>
>>2784880
Women's wrestling is a BIG FAT MESS
They're so weak. it's laughable
>>
>>2784398
WWE stopped doing man-on-woman violence last decade
>>
>>2784947
no they didn't. Based Big Hog gets' kicked around by the divas time to time
>>
>>2784385
If there is a ratings bump, Carmella will win it again. With even more blatant shenanigans.

>>2784880
She is the only heel that can do a passable promo, she's getting the case again

>>2784923
Terrible booking by creative, without context, DB is a heel GM screwing someone over, via abuse of power.

A face GM would have made Carmella defend the MitB contract via a match. Or made another MitB case and forced the two winners to have a unification match. Maybe forcing the paranoid heel to cash it in early and not winning the title can thus get their comeuppance.
>>
>>2784963
>Without context

A meaningless statement.
>>
>>2782891
is it weird that im a smark but when she called out the social media losers who criticized the ending i cheered for her?
>>
Congratulations WWE you made the women's division interesting for two days and ruined it by pandering to SJWs. I really hope Ellsworth wins the match again.
>>
>>2785054
Even if Carmella wins it again, unless Ellsworth is involved again, the heat is subdued because people will take that as a compromise (at least Ellsworth didn't win it for her this time). Even if Ellsworth gets involved, there's still the compromise of him not taking down the briefcase. People won't boo her as bad as they would if they kept things as they are.

But they have been working the people for the first part of the storyline, maybe they're working me now, so I should just wait and see until next week. I guess in a way it keeps people tuned in.
>>
she's ugly as fuck honestly

ultra long face
>>
Are we sure nobody has ever grabbed the briefcase? Or even grabbed something in a ladder match without being in the match? Never?

Because I feel like something like that has happened before.
>>
>>2784394
Is Daniel Bella going to be a new forced meme? Like who is the Ambrose one?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.