[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone going to stop this absolute madman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: corbin2.jpg (113KB, 809x744px) Image search: [Google]
corbin2.jpg
113KB, 809x744px
Is anyone going to stop this absolute madman?
>>
Fail at bantz because it's impossible that the neckbeard has a gf
>>
based corbin
>>
>>2782346
how did he know he has a gf?
>>
>>2782349
I think this is what gets me.

Looking at his profile pic, Corbin could've easily gone off on the dude's neckbeard or the dude's own weight and instead he just went for a "UR GIRL" which is just as cringes as "ur mom"
>>
>>2782349
>>2782358
He originally had a girl with him in his profile pic, but he changed it because Baron BTFO him so badly
>>
> LOL, that's not what your girlfriend said - drawn out into a few sentences
Burn?
>>
>>2782346
>Jokes on you, I don't have a girlfriend. Why do you think I watch wrestling.
>>
HEY SHINSKE
YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR MOMMA SAID LAST NIGHT?
>>
>>2782346
kek I love this guy. He's so bad that I unironically enjoy him
>>
HEY @JACKSCFC
>>
>>2782439
I may be giving him too much credit, but he plays the dumb bully really well. Wears the beanie, kind of looks confused, does cheap shots and talks about how tough he is because of it, plus all of his shitty one liners. I like it.
>>
>>2782490
This. I thought that was the whole point DESU. I've been praising his work for months now because of it
>>
Remember when Cryback did this but WWE made him stop because he wasn't an autist with shit comebacks and actually blew these twitter marks the fuck out instead of making himself look like a geek?
>>
>>2782490
You are. I think he's just legitimately retarded.
>>
>>2782513
EAT
SLEEP
TWEET
DELETE
>>
Baron has a Minions® tattoo, he can't burn anyone.
>>
File: 1493913661746.jpg (66KB, 1024x945px) Image search: [Google]
1493913661746.jpg
66KB, 1024x945px
BIG BANTER CORBIN IS NOW BIG BULL CORBIN
KEKING ALL THE BETA SMARKS INTO A SEETHING MESS
>>
>>2782521
What, look at all the other pigskin rejects the WWE has, they're mental giants.

>MAYBE *concusses himself on a door*
>I'M HERE RIGHT NOW TO BE THE FIRST MAN TO DEGLAR....DECLARE...AT THE ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH...*smelled a fart face*
>HYPE HYPE HYPE *getting hype intensifies*
>>
>>2782521
Maybe we're all just getting "le worked™".
>>
>>2782532
Sauce?
>>
>>2782551

It's a shitty JAV. She just squeaks like all other asian girls do.
>>
HEY JACK
>>
Ignoring Corbin's poor comeback, that Jack guy should shoot himself for rehashing a crappy whatculture meme
>>
HEY TWITTER LOSERS
/mynewguy/
>>
>>2782346
I'm sure he meant "your waifu"
>>
I like Corbin but without AJ to work with he's stuck with Orton, Jinder, and that vibrating autist everyone goes on about but all he does is kick people and pretend to have rhythm
>>
>>2782346
someone needs to catfish Boring Cardboard
>>
>LOL YOUR GIRL WANTS TO FUCK ME, BRO
At least put some creativity into it.
>>
>>2782349
Literally Bray Wyatt some days ago.
>>
Wow, such is my surprise that Corbin is as versed with comedic wordplay as he is with wrestling.
>>
>>2782907
I was a little confused by that MITB match. The so called "King of Strong Style" missed most of it, then came out to a heroic return and proceeded to knock the ever living shit out of anyone and anything that moved as though his knees where made of iron....then got BTFO by a spot that had happened to everyone else in the match to little effect, the "oh noes the rope I'm falling" spot.

Is he supposed to be a glass cannon? Like, if he touches you you die, but if you touch him first you win? The way he sold that Phenomenal Elbow I thought he was going to rocket through the fucking ring into the concrete below never to be heard from again.
>>
>>2782521
Even if it comes from a legit place, doesn't mean it isn't interesting charecter work.
>>
>>2782346
>bragging about DMs that didnt happen
>thinks he is more famous than he is
>still has to wear a shirt to wrestle cuz indeed his torso looks weird

this sounds like a typical beta male
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.